It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Explosions In West Dallas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

"We've been having these big explosions and no one knows where it's coming from," Brown told Mayor Tom Leppert during a recent community meeting at Lakewest YMCA.

Any Dallas ATS members hearing anything at night? I'm too far south of the city to report...This story is dated today, 6/4/10, but nothing so far on local tv news.

What the heck could it be?

The window-rattling, wake-up surprises have been random, often occurring late at night, but not always. People have reported the sounds with varying degrees of imprecision and little sense of direction. "I'm thinking it's some kind of explosion, and then you get up and don't see anything," Reid said. "We need to know what's going on." Henderson agrees. "People have a right to know when they hear a boom it's not bad," he said. "And this is approaching the level of a nuisance."

Some speculation- underground mining (construction???), dumpsters being dropped on the ground by dumptrucks, gunshots in the hood
, burn-off from gas wells ??? New bunkers for the elite
Sonic booms??

Are unexplained explosions related to earthquakes?

What do you think is blowing up Dallas?

Dallasnews.com

possibly related thread

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I am west of Dallas, and I have not heard any explosions, but, I keep noticing a rumbling sound here the last few days that seemed to come from the area you are describing, and NO IT'S NOT THUNDER OR PLANES, I can tell the difference. In fact just day before yesterday I said to my spouse, " Do you hear that rumbling noise?" He did, but we couldn't tell what it was.
I didn't notice it yesterday, but then again, I was very busy all day, and the noise I have been hearing is not loud, it's just a faint rumble.
Glad to know it's not just us that's hearing it.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Would you have any way of recording the sound and posting it here?

Has it made your house shake?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

No, no shaking that I've noticed, just a low rumbling sound that seems to be off in the far distance from the area you described. I could try and record it, but I don't think it would be loud enough to register. I will try though if I hear it again.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hmm this is very strange, somebody should try and get a recording of these sounds.

maybe skyquakes?

[edit on 4-6-2010 by InvisibleObserver]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Perhaps it is a government project

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Maybe underground explosions to make way for more tunnels and underground bases.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by frozenspark]

new topics

top topics

join