It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO vs China, Russia, Rest of World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I'm not an expert by any means, but I know All Roads Lead to Rome, among other things. I know the connections with Bilderberg, UN, WHO, CIA, FBI, CFR, IMF, EU, etc.

Still, I don't feel like I have the whole truth.

I often see people praising news stations like Russia Today because they give us the "real news" on the NWO, secret societies Bilderberg, etc. I feel we must remain diligent in denying ignorance. We should remember that ALL mainstream outlets are "mediating" for government.

The question is, what are the connections between the NWO, Russia, China, Brazil and other powers? I am highly skeptical that they are all in agreement on a one-world government. Are they? Why does nobody ever try to make these connections, instead focusing solely on the Western side of things? Where are the Russian, Chinese, Japanese secret societies and criminal groups?

What was Tom Bearden talking about?

If there is indeed a new energy weapon arms-race going on behind the scenes, then it would seem the NWO (UN/US/EU/3 city-states) are incredibly arrogant in thinking they can take on the entire rest of the world and it's own people all at the same time.

[edit on 2010-6-4 by sandwiches]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The elite power brokers around the world are pretty much in agreement on the final outcome--a global governance organization which keeps the masses in bondage (debt peonage or state dependency) for the sake of an elite few.

However, there is an ongoing battle in the elite power circles as to who will actually be in charge when the dust settles. The idea is that whoever ends up on top, will dominate the world for the next century or so, at least thats the plan (which may very well fail). In this regard there are several power blocs striving for final supremacy--the Anglo-American block, the European bloc, the Russian bloc, and the Chinese bloc. All of these blocs share the same long term goals, but differ slightly in their approaches, and which ever of these comes out on top, will determine who runs the show.

The battle is primarily economic. There may be another global conflict that plays a secondary role, but all wars are generally won by those who hold the strongest economic hand--with the most resources, etc.

Of these, the Anglo-American bloc has the most organization, and currently has the upper hand militarily. Why do you think the US has established defacto military control over the Middle and Near East? When the US dollar crashes (and it inevitably will) the only thing that will be worth much will be real commodities, especially oil--which will be required to maintain military control over the emergent global empire. Its a delicate game that is being played, and everyone is jockeying for positions of influence in the final outcome.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Thanks, that was a very informative response. I will continue my research into this matter.

I think it's important that people realize the "NWO" is not some solid, organized single force and in fact includes many opposing factions.

It makes things far less scary, IMO.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
that was a very good read thank you for sharing that information with the rest of us.

top topics

join