It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Barbarossa III

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

In this interview with RussiaToday, Daniel Estulin - author and investigative journalist of the Bilderberg Group - claims that the US is building thirteen secret bases in Afghanistan as part of a strategy to invade and destroy Russia from its southern flank. His reasoning behind this is that those behind it consider Russia and China as two obstacles that need to be destroyed in order to create one World Company Ltd.

To me it seems that this conspiracy holds little water. Why Afghanistan and not Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan would from a geographical point of view be way more plausible, nor do I see how we could win a war from two nuclear nations even if they would re-introduce conscription.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Invade russia? that would be utter madness. Why does this guy have such unfettered access to the Bilderbergers? I think he might be a disinfo agent and is trying to keep us from seeing their real agenda.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Afghanistan is a bridgehead for Western Superpowers to access Asian energy resources and have less reliance upon Middle East and Saudis.

Just as Israel was established in 1947 to get a foothold into Middle Eastern energy resources. Less dependent upon Israel in this region now as the US effectively has a puppet government installed in Iraq.

new topics

join