It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi demonstration in germany tomorrow

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I thought some of you might me interested in the following story :

tomorrow there's a nazi march in the town I live in. The police will bolt a wide part of the city to make sure nobody bothers those nazis.

I'm very sad, that the german police will guard the nazis. The counter demonstration and the protest is illegal. we'll be arrested probably for just confronting those stupid nazis.

this is sick isn't it?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Well its easy to say 'its just freedom of speech' and then be done with it, but maybe we should look at why this is happening with reference to the now, not just seeing it and making references to the past. It is a sign of the times, there are growing numbers within Neo-Nazi factions all over Europe, especially in Austria. In the 1920's it was when the people were completely demoralized and disenfranchised with their leadership and what it had purportedly done to their nation that the people of Germany turned to Hitler and fascism.

Germany now isn't quite like Weimar Germany in the 20's... but Europe as a whole isn't looking good...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Do you have a link to the story or am I just missing it?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

www.nazisblockieren.tk...

this is the link for the people who want to protest. there's a map where you can see how to bypass the roadblocks.

the march will be in a part of the city where a lot of poor people and foreigners live.

the problem is the weird aftertaste. it seems like the nazis are gonna be protected and the protesters are the ones who are dangerous. I don't get it.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Not to defend the nazis or anything but doesn't everyone have the right to walk around with some stupid sign showing their loathing of some group??
Muslims protesting against Christians,Jews protesting against the Palestinians etc etc etc...I can go on and on.
If people have the right to protest then that right is for EVERYONE.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I'm surprised they can demonstrate at all in Germany what with all those anti-free speech restrictions--you know, the ones that land you in prison even if you're a historian and disagree with the "official" propaganda of the holocaust. Like they say, "The truth doesn't fear investigation."

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

a few months ago the police pressed charges against us because we portested against our educational system.freedom of speech? not in germany.

the nazis and the political nazi party NPD (en.wikipedia.org...)
officially want to kill people and they endanger our constitution (if germany actually has a constitution might be discussed in another thread).

where ends freedom of speech? I cannot protest against the educational system but they can roam thru the city demanding the end of democracy?

The state tried to ban the NPD a few years ago. they failed. the highest court said this would not conform to the constitution. this must be a big,sick joke.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
the problem is the weird aftertaste. it seems like the nazis are gonna be protected and the protesters are the ones who are dangerous. I don't get it.

Isnt it like this everywhere though? It is always the criminals who are protected by law and if you try to do something about it then you are breaking the law. Its a deep-rooted problem in most societies.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
so what would you do? go and protest and get arrested and get a record?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

what exactly is criminal about marching?

bypassing roadblocks? they are on foot if im not mistaken

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

there are criminals marching. their agenda is criminal.

I don't get your roadblocks question...I think we misunderstand each other cause of my bad english.

I was tryin to say that the roadblocks are there to avoid "left wing" protestors confronting the nazis.

I don't know if roadblocks is the right word.I'm sorry

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Rohdan]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

care to elaborate on what specific laws are being broken? im not familiar with the German penal code.

are there laws against protesting?

are there laws against going around roadblocks?

are there laws against having nazi views?

i dont understand what makes them criminal is all. in america criminal means you are breaking a law.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by LurkerMan]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
is it still illegal to throw the Nazi salute there?

anyhow I know how you feel. there was a KKK rally here in Ann Arbor years ago and I knew a few people who were arrested during the protest.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

I'll try
. you are right. the marching nazis won't break any laws as long as they don't hurt people or destroy cars during their march. (wearing swastika and stuff would be illegal too)

the people who disagree with the nazis will break the law as soon as they show up on the streets to protest against the nazi march.

the nazis are going to be protected and the part of the city they march thru will be a restricted area for us.

I'm talking about unfairness and criminalizing people who want to stand up against nazis in germany.

is your question answered?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hello there.

First of all, I guess you're talking of Neo-Nazis (supportes of the NPD party).

It seems you haven't been living for too long in Germany because that actually happens every year and is nothing special by now.

Especially here in Augsburg, every year around October, they are demonstrating here and as any other protest, they are being "guarded" by the police. With guarded I actually mean the police are watching them to prevent any fights between two different parties.

You can actually protest against them, too, just confront them or walk near-by.

You can watch some references on YouTube:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

yes still illegal.all old nazi sings are illegal too.

in addition to my older post :

haven a nazi attitude is not illegal. but they are trying to destroy democracy. there a news about people beaten up by nazis every day.

few weeks ago some guy from the NPD said that our politicians in charge should be killed. sedition,assault,murder....that's their agenda.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

lol...I've been living in germany all my live. but kinda like in "save" places not in big cities like now.

we are definitly NOT allowed to confront them here in Hildesheim and we cannot even walk nearby them.maybe it's possible in augsburg (bavaria) but definitly not in hildesheim. why do you think we have to meet on friday night to get into this part of the city. it's gonna be restricted on saturday morning around 6 am.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Rohdan]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I don't know but i would guess it's just local germans getting sick and tired of immigrants taking jobs and they are called Nazis because corporations like the cheap influx of labour.

They may had read about jobs in the UK being offered to none whites only !

If you are on the look out for nazis may i sugest you look towards iserail

haven a nazi attitude is not illegal. but they are trying to destroy democracy. there a news about people beaten up by nazis every day.

Thats good because in the middlands here in the UK whites are being attacked and discriminated agaist in just about every way possible and that never makes the news.

You would like to ban the protest and yet talk about democracy in the same breath !

[edit on 4-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
We have too many problems with those groups in Germany. I despise Neo Nazis as much as i despite the stupid left Wing Idiots (Antifa and such) because they're just like Neo Nazis and also beat up people.

I always wonder why it is possible here in Germany, despite all the strict laws we have. I guess we need some american cops who can clean up this mess

The demonstration tomorrow isn't even that big, they expect around 400 Neo Nazis and several thousand left-wing nutjobs and we all know it will end in a fight. The biggest demonstration of such a kind was 2001 in Berlin, with several thousand neo-nazis.

The most sickening thing those bastards did, was giving away music cds with Neo-Nazi music at schools, to little children

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

the good old stupid argument. asylum seekers are not even allowed to work dude.

they are not called nazis. they are nazis and call themselves nazis.

what are you tryin to say? you think it's legitimate?

I didn't get your last sentence

top topics

<<   2 >>

join