It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocean currents likely to carry oil into Atlantic

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

One more thing!!

If this gets into the Atlantic .. it IS going to make faster Global Warming ...

There is no question .. that the oil on the water causes heat to build in the water .. the water cannot evaporate, the temps go up in the atmosphere as well ...

There are no clouds, there will be no rainfall, there will be drought, famine, and higher temperatures yet.

The Temps go up in Atlantic Waters and Atlantic Air masses:

~*~ The Arctic ~*~ ... is the first recipient of this increase!!

It is currently venting the MOST METHANE in the north due to the ice melting (I have the link on this somewhere!) ... SO .. the situation is exacerbated even further ... and water levels will rise: Bye, bye N.Y., London, coast of India, Singapore, and more!! Bye, bye Florida!! ... Much of Indonesia! ...

If the microbes can clear the water and deflate the rising Bubble ... we should let them!! ....

It will do more good over the long run than anything else being done (possibly even relief wells (?) .. which could also come in close to 100,000 PSI -- is the 450 ton BOP capable? -- if it is whole? .. or not?)

....... ESP. all those people being exposed to all those chemicals, every day, day after day.

And I do not see any reason why microbes should not be deployed immediately in the Channel Islands and anywhere on the Atlantic Seaboard where there is or will be Oil now or in the near future. Put 'em to work already!! ~*~ PLEASE!! ~*~

Whew, I gotta get a cup of tea and meditate for awhile ... catch ya later!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Serendipity7

Thanks for the reply. Very refreshing

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I think there is a ray of HOPE!!

This came to my facebook page .. I hope this works out .. it will take care of many, many problems! ... including the fracturing floor (depending on how much concrete they pump down!).

Now if we can just find a different way to flame off the gas!!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by quantumdragon

Yes you're right it's all intimately connected.

If enough oil coats the surface layer of our oceans this will also indeed affect our weather and possibly kill much of the life that calls our oceans home.

Mankind may have just one upped himself this time and all in the name of greed and service to self.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Mankind may have just one upped himself this time and all in the name of greed and service to self.

Gosh I hope your wrong. But you may be very right

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join