It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[BREAKING NEWS] Video: Daniel Estulin speaking to EU, June 1st 2010, about Bilderberg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Daniel Estulin's June 1st, 2010 speech to the European Union, on the Bilderberg group, released to the public!

This could truly be one of the biggest media events in history! That's a big statement I understand, but leaders who didn't already know about Bilderberg will react, those who did know will have a bigger freedom to recognize the acts and purpose of the Bilderbergs!

Amazing times!!

* I recognize a thread was created before June 1st discussing this matter was to happen. This thread is the actual video of the event. *

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

FIFTY news media sources for 37 countries recorded this!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I'm trying to submit this the correct way but can't get to the submit story button... help mods.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Forgive me if I have misunderstood but he is addressing press at a press conference not the EU parliament itself. Who arranged this conference and who attended it?

I think it's great for anyone to publicise Bilderberg but I just have a few questions as to the significance of this event.

(Edit. I understand he was invited to speak by Mario Borghezio, I would still like to find out who he was addressing)

[edit on 4-6-2010 by DrHammondStoat]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

For clarity - he's inside the EU Parliament, presenting a press conference. He's not addressing a convened parliament directly. I asume it's open to members of Parliament and the press - he states that more than 50 press agencies from 37 countries are in attendance.

This is tremendously important because most people in this world deny the existence of a single cabal of people who run things. He's making that statement to the heads of Europe and the mainstream press of the world.

*** I can't get part three to load either from here or YouTube directly. It comes up and is just processing - might be too busy at the moment (?) ***

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Thanks for clarifying, Hopefully this won't be ignored by the press.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This is interesting. I havent listened to the vids yet but I have Daniel Estulins book "the true story of the bilderburg group' and its loaded with info.

Whatever he has to say and why he is could be a sign of grimer times to come..

Or maybe im just in a dark mood today and cant see what kind of good this could turn into...

themuse

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
American media will almost certainly ignore this. Sad but true. But, having videos of him speaking to such a distinguished audience allows people who like to BE THE MEDIA, such as myself, a great opportunity to put this agenda-exposing story on Facebook or what-have-you.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
For some of us that can't access youtube while on company servers, any chance of summarizing what was said?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Let’s hope he doesn't commit suicide in the near future!

These traitors would sell us all out for another fist full of dollars.

What a sad state our world is in! I'm glad this is coming into the light more and more now. Let’s hope more people wake up to this cr@p and start fighting against it.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Stevcoix, here's a transcript,

publicintelligence.net...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
Stevcoix, here's a transcript,

publicintelligence.net...

You rock! I was feeling bad for not including it and I could only find a transcript in Spanish

(It's 3 am or I woulda picked out a few tidbits... Zzzz)

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

You're welcome no probs! I didn't know whether to post it, as it's very long, He goes into quite a bit of history...He also talks about firing the EU politicians ?!

Let´s get rid of the bureaucracy in Brussels. Let´s fire them all. They are bums. They are useless. These people have never done anything useful in their lives. Get rid of Barroso. He failed history in high school. Get rid of the “wet rag,” Van Rumpey not because he is useless but because he is evil and very dangerous. It´s not the first time that an unloved, short, evil little man has gnawed his way into the bowels of power

I'm not sure what to make of his speech really, I think he could have been a bit more concise regarding the motives and goals of the Bilderbergers.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by DrHammondStoat]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It would have been great if he'd gone into more but with such a limited time to speak I understand. His book has sold 3.5 million copies in dozens of languages.

Here's a snipet from his speech:

We can all congratulate ourselves in that today, Bilderberg has become the mainstay of corporate media. Not because corporate media has suddenly remembered their responsibility to us, but because we the people, have forced them into this uncomfortable position by becoming very aware that Presidents and Prime Ministers and your little shrinking Queens and Kings are puppets of powerful forces working from behind the scenes.

His native language is Spanish and it seems he didn't use "mainstay" quite as would be expected in American English; he's saying we can now talk about Bilderberg in the MSM [Main Stream Media] and we can all congratulate ourselves for that.

You see people at this table come from very different ideological and political backgrounds. What unites us, however, is that we are all patriots. And those who oppose us, those who work for secret societies, who have sold their nations out for a pound of flesh, are traitors. Not only traitors of their people and nations, but of humanity as a whole.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RealistUnreal

Wow! I wonder what he said
banned on your first day can't be good LOL

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Marking this thread so I can watch it later. I'll be back with an opinion

new topics