It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonald's pulls 12M cadmium-tainted Shrek glasses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is unusual..a toxic toy made in USA? usualy thier from china. this is odd..eh another reason not to eat at mcdonalds..i can see it now, caddmium burger and uranium tainted fries!
its moments like this ide devilishly endulge in sending an email to corporate mcdonalds, accusing ronald mcdonald of being realted to pennywise the clown* hurting as mnay kids intententially with every happy meal

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Yep... remeber the days when we were kids and things said "non-toxic" shouldn't everything which goes into the hands of children be tested for toxins?

I would think a non-toxic test should be mandatory.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I was remembering a few years back that a cheeze grater that was made in china set of radiaton alarms in a metal salvage yard.

Scientists say a common kitchen utensil that was discovered in a Michigan scrap yard is radioactive. So, the Action News Investigators wanted to know how the contaminated cheese grater got into this country in the first place.
Every time a truckload of scrap metal arrives at Genessee Recycling in Flint… the metal is screened by radiation monitors.

In August… the alarms went off… sending workers scrambling with hand-held radiation detectors to find the contaminated item. Surprisingly… their detectors led them to this simple kitchen utensil.. a cheese grater.. stamped with the words “Made In China.”
Source

There is something going on, called sabatoge!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join