It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if any , original opinions do we have on “ Aliens “ ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
What if any , original opinions do we have on “ Aliens “ ?

It would seem that ever scene the 50's , or there about , “ we “ have been exposed to a lot of info regarding aliens . Just how much of this alien programing has effected our judgement of aliens ?

Do we think that aliens would express some stereotypical aspect of our shared consciousness ? Or are you of the opinion that if we ever do make contact with some alien race that it will be nothing like we have ever imagined ?

IMHO I feel that over all “ we “ seem to have a very human view regarding aliens , a programed view .

If this is the case and “ we “ have been trained to view the issue of aliens in such a way could we be setting ourselves up for some type of deception ?

If it were reported that aliens made contact and were going to be seen live on TV would you expect them to resemble the “ Grey “ ? Do you know who reported and drew the first “ Grey “ alien picture ? Do you know what the person claimed the “ Grey “ was ?

How much of that very lose term “ disclosure “ is nothing more then a programed response based on propaganda , for lack of a better word , ?

I wonder , what is the common belief as to what aliens would want with us ? Is your response a view based on human ethics ?

As to if there are aliens or not , I can not say . But one thing I can say is that if there are aliens they by every definition cant be anything we might expect , ethics or otherwise .

Just how much of your impressions regarding aliens are do to pop culture programing ?

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

It's difficult or impossible to know the answers. Every idea we have is filtered through a human perspective. Trying to imagine an ET and then trying to imagine it's motivations is impossible without adding the human element. It's like trying to understand what motivates a fish!

Despite this, I like to think that a lot of people have had original ideas. Some ideas are really just reflective of any complex organism. Resources and territory are fundamental drivers of individuals and species. For that reason, it's actually a *probability* that ET have similar drives to us humans...resources and territory. If they don't now, I'm fairly certain they once did.

That's my opinion anyway

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
E.T.s, angels, demons, faeries... they're all one in the same... just different reality tunnels trying to interpret them.
They exist...I've experienced it firsthand. I wasn't a true believer until that point, to be honest.
They aren't big eyed green people, either...but they can come in and out of our physical dimensions.

Also, I'm not a nutjob, or on medication, or anything you can think of to discredit what I experienced...
It wasn't just me, but I had a friend with me as well.

And no, I don't have proof, nor am I trying to convince anyone... just adding my two cents.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

s914.photobucket.com... I have currently 16,291 photographs and nearly a hundred videos of aliens that very few on ats can see.....they are basically invisible but revealable.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

Dear bvproductions

Thanks for sharing that with us now tell more please. Do not worry there will be a few on here that will say you are off your cake. Just ignore them. If more people come forward with the story the better it will be for all.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

s914.photobucket.com... I think this is the best alien video ever, i am in it. The blue machine is living entities working in conjunction with each other and me. This was our first meeting, i wasn't sure what to expect but this is what arrived/

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
with all of the conspiracies, ancient alien theories, and disinformation, who knows what to think.

i think in a universe as vast as ours, the must exist.

i think some of it was to cover up secret aircraft development, and it was. some can't be proven or dis-proven

my original opinion is that they come here form a water mantle of the outer solar system.

we have no idea what makes life, apart that it must have water. i think it can occur in other solvents as well. like methane or whatever, who knows right now? we have to get out there and see for ourselves.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by quantumdragon]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is a really interesting and important question for debate, OP.

My own feeling is that there are two main types of popular vision of alien: fictional types and those purported to really exist.

The fictional alien types are those that have been invented to fulfill a part in a novel, film or TV drama. For example, the bi-pedal, english speaking aliens of Star Trek, the cold and clinical alien from The Day The Earth Stood Still, or the terrifying animals from the Alien series of horror films. None of those types are likely to have a grain of truth to them, as they entirely reflect the exigencies of narrative form, rather than scientific inquiry.

The second set of aliens are those purported in conspiracy circles to really exist. Here we have the ubiquitous greys, the tall whites, the nordics, the tribal blues, etc. Interestingly, all of these are portrayed as bi-pedal too, although not as obviously human in nature as those in Star Trek. Does the fact that all of these archetypes are bi-pedal automatically disqualify them? Not necessarily. Some really interesting work in astrobiology suggests that certain features of our biology on Earth might reasonably crop up again in a separate evolutionary process on another planet. That is because nature appears to lean towards certain solutions like eyes, feet and other sensory organs regularly on its own. Then there is the other possiblity that there is some kind of cross-breeding/panspermia going on behind the scenes that produces these similarities.

Personally, I feel that the majority of "grey" or green alien imagery, with the long elongated chin and almond shaped eyes, don't seem to match the "unofficial" record of what witnesses claim to have seen at Roswell and other crashes. In the folklore, those alien bodies are often described as having huge heads and bulging eyes, rather than slim faces and almond-shaped eyes.

So if I were asked to give my opinion on what the most "real" alien would be like, I would say: large head on a slim build, large bulging eyes without discernible iris/pupil, light brown or tan colored skin, 3-4 feet tall. In terms of demeanor, non-threatening, physically weak and highly analytical.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

is that you in most of the pictures ? and is it thermal image made ?

[edit on 4-6-2010 by icepack]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well for what it is worth...I think it is fairly obvious that we have in fact been visited by alien looking beings as it just can not be denied since there are actual prehistoric cave paintings of these beings and craft.

I do not think they are from another world. I believe they are us! I believe they are human being from far in the future after discovering the ability to travel or manipulate time. Since the human race is ever evolving then perhaps the typical alien gray is what humans will eventually evolve into. Maybe the abductions are happening to fix a genetic problem or DNA problem with future human beings(aliens).

At any rate, this is nothing more than my thoughts.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I hear the Reptillians get the worst name because they eat people and controll politics, I feel some can become ascenders though but thats me

I hear the Annunaki were planet seeders and helped evolve humanity so we worked their gold mines.

I hear the greys are bio robots/cyborg.

I know Nemisis has inhabitors LOL.

I hear that ET have been here for a long time in secrecy with world govz.

And last I hear this Earth is honeycombed with interior inhabitants, MALTA ENTRANCE.
just some things I hear

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

I havent checked out your pictures in a while, but I do remember seeing the energies within them. They were some interesting images I do remember.

new topics

top topics

join