It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VANGUARD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
just wanted to bring this to the attention of ATS. On Hulu they have released a bunch of clips and shows from a program called Vanguard produced by CurenntTV and it is stunning. This is not MSM crap, but honest people showing honest portrayals of issues that give you both sides and make you think.
Vanguard

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by angrypsycho1977

I really like this channel a lot. They do give many different POV's and in a way remind me of Frontline in their news style delivery. Also I really enjoy the World View they offer.
BUT.. it is an Al Gore creation, so be prepared for that backlash. And we all know how that goes.

Lisa Ling's sister was/is a correspondent for Vangard, she is currently getting some pretty major backlash for fessing up about knowingly crossing into N Korea.

If those two points are not an issue for you (collective) check it out. A lot of their shows are really worth watching.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Erhg! This is bogus - I can't watch these videos because they can only be streamed within North America - Bah!

They look interesting, similar to a show we had here called Hungry Beast

You wont be able to watch their videos from that site, but you can from their Youtube.

[edit on 4/6/10 by ghostsoldier]

new topics

join