It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WORDS conspiracy. La conspiration des mots!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
One of the things almost all conspiracy theorists agree upon is that the "Elites" are a step in front of us. We could say they control food, markets, weapons, etc.

With the education of the masses, one would be inclined to think it would wake up and ask for equality. And yet, we do not. At least, not en masse. Why is that?

First, there was the Verb. And so it is with words that our downfall began. Remember Babel? I'll show you where it is now.

You have noticed that this thread title is in two languages, English and French. Everybody knows English is the dominant language of Earth. Nothing could be further from the truth. It is French that dominates. I will demonstrate my assertion for you.

French words that became English ones: attention, acceptation, acceptance, adoration, assimilation, ascension, balance, brute, comment, plan, plat, stop, violet, and so on.
In fact, true Anglo-Saxon accounts for about 15 to 16% of English language.

French alone accounts for 50% of the English language. Then, French's basic language, Latin ( the language of science ) accounts for nearly 25%.

So, if I tell you our words are only pronounced differently, they are the same. They have the same meaning. The same energy signature. ?! What?

Was there a Time-Shift in the thread? Nope. Keep on reading, I want to show you something.

First there was the Verb. Words are vibrational expressions of objects called ideas. These objects come from another dimension, therefore, they are subject to manipulations. So, as a vibration, a word has an impact. On the mind, and on the material world, even if minutely.

Back to the "Elites" for a moment. You should know by now that the "Elites" are master cryptographers. They write obscurely, so you don't know what they are talking about. But, did you know the words you use were created... by them?

And they were manipulated, like everything else they put there hands on. How so?

If I say happy, you think joy, because you have been conditioned to believe it is what it means. Popularly, it looks "way more cooler" to say "I wish you to be happy!" than "May Providence bring Joy to your life!".

In French, we will say "Je te souhaite d'être heureux!", instead of "Que la Providence t'apporte le Joie!". What is the difference? Enormous. Tremendously.

In both languages, it is considered damnable to utter these words. Why?

Because, first, when you wish, you call on the Devil, and to be happy is to be lucky which means it places you in debt with the Devil, whereas Providence is an act from God, and the joy you feel must be humble.

Also, when you wish to your loved ones to be happy, you also say that you want them to be unprepared! And sometimes you hear something like " I'm not the luckiest guy around, but I'm extremely happy!" Just so everybody understands, I'll change only two words of that sentence for one, as happy and lucky mean the same thing; " I'm not the richest guy around, but I'm extremely rich! "

Destiny. This word comes from the French word destinée. It comes from destinere which means "project"...

So now we have the masse, wishing to be happy, and the "Elites" that prepare their destiny.

No wonder they are on top. If you take the time to look at the dictionary, and the origins and definitions of words, and their synonyms, you will find a world you would not have expected. Did you know chemistry comes from a Greek word that means black magic? No wonder it is so damaging to our world. Alchemists were doing Higher Black Magic.

It is only words you say, but the words are the first stones of everything. Scrap the stones, you scrap everything else.

With my research on this subject, I have come to suspect that it applies to every languages, with some cultural adaptations for same effect, on the mind and the material world.

Here are some words you might see in a new light, just for the fun of it; prostitution, constitution, insitution, destitution...

Stitution means public. pro means forth, con means joined, in means inside and de means separation.

A last word I'd like to show you, in a way you probably never thought of...
CON. Con comes from the French word con which is from the Latin cunnus, meaning vagina, which designates a sheath like quality in its ideological form, hence confederation, construct, compile, complaint, constance, etc.

And it is with all of the words ignorance that we get to say things like the "not luckiest guy", and that the "Elites" comfort themselves in believing we are stupid. Couple that with the fact that we constantly damn each other, no wonder we are going to a dark pit through the fast lane...

Take a look, you'll see babel in action. Salut!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

I enjoyed reading this, the conversational writing style makes it interesting. Although I disagree with a few of your connections and points, it's a good insight into a thoughtful mind.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
good post- kinda petered out about halfway through with the damnation bit, but perceptive nonetheless.......
letters themselves are stones too......a U is a horseshoe........yet 'unlucky' starts with a U.........hmmmmm

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Hello, Kandinsky, and thanks for the appreciation!
What would be the points on which you disagree? I'd be interested to know.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

LOL I thought the Devil part would be tricky to put in, but I did anyway because, culturally, it is what has been believed for a long time. Like left is devilish while right is godly.

But the fact remains that we are "sold" on the idea of "wishing to be happy" while the "Elites" make their destiny... And since the "Elites" are reputed to follow a very old body of knowledge, one has to wonder...

And if you look at the word "unlucky", well, the U looking like a horseshoe makes it a letter that would be "lucky", no?
And the first two letters are inverted symbols when compared; "u-n". And, if you look at logos from many many companies around the world, they all display a double, inverted symbol, which equates somehow to the "Devil"...

I'm stretching it on this point, but if you take a dictionary and spend the night reading words, you will notice the "images" the words paint are limited, but used in contexts that resemble the original meaning.

And some of these imaging are perplexing at times. We are called fanatics, when we love something, and fanatic is a bad word; here is the definition.

thinkexist.com...

And while we are called fanatics, people who abuse and molest children are called pedophile. Pedo- means children, and -phile means being a friend, or lover of the attached particle. EX: philharmonic, philatelist, philanthropist, etc. Here is a definition of -phile.

www.answers.com...

Looking at this, we know that "pedophiles" don't love children, they are obsessed by them and do not mean them well. So why did the authorities call them "pedophile" instead of "pedoman" or "pedofan"?

Many original words have been twisted that way, and we should suspect ill intent here. They have been created by the "Elites".

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I could have sworn I flagged this when I posted. At Uni I studied literary theory and enjoyed it a great deal. Structuralism, Deconstructionism, Post-Modernism, phallogocentrism...a whole lot of 'isms.' That was a while ago and I've forgotten most of it.

The points I disagree with are references to devils and elites in that context. My understanding of the world doesn't feature either concept as a reality. Language is certainly a reflection of dominant ideologies, I agree with that entirely.

The concept of words having a vibrational frequency is interesting. I have a notion that words exist as abstract forms in our minds before we use them. I imagine an early hominid chipping away at a stone tool as she tries to express a notion to others in the group. Many concepts appear to exist in expectation of our finding the right words to describe them. I'm being esoteric slightly...these are just ideas I've considered.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Bravo
, Aresh!

You've made some great connections to how language has & is changing, yet that long slavery stint back when has made us forget what the ROOT means/symbolizes & how it should be interpreted.

IDK, I've oft thought that soon we wouldn't be using vwls soon.

I mean ~ OMG! LMFAO!

Th brn cn fll thngs n fr s. Th brn & ts blty t fll n th blnks s qt mzng.

Excellent research, my friend! Keep it up.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

It is funny you bring the subjects of vowels on the floor... In the past, words were written only with consonants... Much like what we see happening... again! Sort of...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I saw recently an article about the bicameral brains, the two chambers brain. And it talked about how we communicated with images before using words. That is why old writings are ideograms and things like that...

If your a word expert, you probably know of a few words that have their meaning mixed up so we can be enslaved...

Bah! Don't worry about flags... The most important is intelligent comments so we can learn more stuff!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Pictures are certainly easier/cheaper than hiring a translater.
Back in ancient Greece, the homes of prostitutes were adorned with pictures of sexual acts, so the sailors could just point to what they wanted. Maybe this is where the saying, "It's all Greek to me!" came from.

Who says everything gets lost in translation?

Also, keep in mind that the vowels are purely based upon emotions.
We're at the circus: Oooh, ahhhh!
A, e, i, o, u, & sometimes wh-y.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Someone on ATS ( I don't remember who, sorry! ) has for signature A,E.I,O,U. And then it says something about the vowels being a triangle ( trinity? ) A is an inverted bull head, and it did equate to the Supreme Being, at one point in time. Probably still is. The E, as a square, I as a simple line.
O was compared to the point, but in my opinion, the point should be seen with the line since I has a dot. So for me, O would be the circle, meaning the whole. When we meditate, we do OM... So the whole is put besides the M, which represents water. And in the gnostic genesis, it is said God put the rebellious spirit in a bubble of water. And the universe is filled with hydrogen... And lastly, he describes the U as a wave. The member didn't put Y in it, but it closes the march as being somewhat contrary to the A, which is a closed triangular whereas Y is an open one...

It struck me with its simplicity.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Fascinating about the vowel symbolism!

I was just thinking that Y is representative of the traditional autopsy incision as well as the Y conductors of the flex capacitor in the movie "Back to the Future".

Wow! I think I may need to take a break from this stuff.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Take a break! Are you kidding me? We only touched a few words and vowels, plus one consonant... Can you imagine what it is like for the whole dictionary?

Oh! For people being put off by the part where I talk about damning and all, in the OP, just think about the following for a moment. Why is Jimmy Carter's sister a renowned witch? Why is the mother of Sylvester Stallone an appreciated medium for the Elites, why did the Blair use astrologers to make political decisions, why... The list goes on and on.

So on one side, you have the "masse", that is thought and fed bull astrology and the likes, and on the other side, the "Elites" that admittedly say they make good use of those things...

We now they use the better cars, they use the better materials for their constructions, they use the best spots, they eat the best foods, they... you want me to go on? If they get the best of it all, you really really believe that astrology and the likes are frauds? Think again! Old magick is about to become tomorrow's science.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I liked how you summed that up.

Old magick becomes new science.
If people would look around at how scientists are on a continual search to harness energy.
Words & their sounds are capable of expressing/transferring emotions.
Think about your average sports announcer. He uses certain words & decides what type of energy he's going to use when pronouncing them.
However he decides to act, will impact the audience's perception.
Typical Pavlovian technique IMO.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

LOL Hey! You're right, I hadn't thought of words being ALSO Pavlovian keywords! You need commands to order a slave...

And about the sport announcer, yep, you're right! Sometimes, I get so infuriated when watching hockey! And then, I notice I reacted...

But knowing about it allows for a better self control over some of these keywords, and knowing the origin of the words give, sometimes, a different reading of what the speaker says. And you can make a "prediction" about their true meaning. Politicians, for instance.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I will add that I wonder why the word "believe" has com to replace the word "Know".

I believe in God. I know the sun will be fairly in the same spot of the sky in 24 hours.

Beliefs create faith and knowledge awareness. Yet, we hear and see educated people that will say I believe in UFOs. We can translate this as " I have faith in unidentified flying objects. " And if the said object would be a demon... or a race trying to wipe us out...

It is on small points, lots in the overall, that we are judged by the "Elites". Would you be concerned by hearing someone saying " I have faith in UFOs "? Probably not, but the other version would light your lights up!

Now, for those who read my OP, what would you then think of someone saying " I believe you can be happy". "? It is " I have faith you can be lucky. " What kind of thought is that?

Still think the "Elites" aren't wetting themselves when hearing us talk?

I will give you another word to ponder that comes probably from Salem, during the witches hunts period, and that is used in a positive way, because of its apparent meaning, not its original one. Together.

We are together reunited here on ATS. There's a witch! Let's go TO GET HER!!!

When are we going to see a positive neologism that means " be cuddled with another one, or many ", as the language evolves? Would it be OK if I submited gasajew?

Also, writers have to learn Latin so they can write intelligently. Why do they use the words in the sense described in the OP, then?

Until next time!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
i have a serious question that pertains to the original post that might actually even sound like i'm trying to be a jerk, or that i would be kidding, but i mean it in honesty

have you ever heard of ebonics? it's sort of a term that isn't really 'official' except on the street or within the american culture, but basically it's the slang and way that black people talk in america

i know, i know, not ALL black people, but if you don't know what i'm talking about, have you ever seen a movie protraying a black person who's english is just a little off? like instead of saying "how are you" they say " 'ow u doin" probably not the best example, but i'm sure most people know what i mean

my question pertaining to using such language is this: obviously they are speaking with their own made up terms, and not using the language itself as it was originally intended, does that mean they are not involved with the subjects you speak of?

an example of what i mean, since i feel that i might be a little obscure in my way of explaining things, in the original post there is a remark saying that the english language has a way of damning itself like the saying "i wish you to be happy" which obviously is not the way someone who speaks ebonics would go about saying it, thus, would they avoid the implications?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Hello indigothefish.

I don't find your question silly in any way. I should have thought of addressing this point in the OP, in fact!

If it hasn't been said in the OP, it is posted in the thread that words, even when distorted, or used in another language, are attached to the original meaning. So, yes, the effect would be the same because the words would be "slanged" from one that isn't.

You could say that new languages are "slang" that have been officially recognized. And historically, languages that we now commonly used are replacement that the "Elites" formed to replace the ones used in any given territory. French supplanted Amerindians languages. It also replaced, in France, the languages of Oï and Oc. ( Québec, in Canada, is the oldest French speaking place in the world, not France. Because it was educated people that were sent here, at first. ) French was also used in British court, and was mixed with the Anglo-Saxon that was spoken by the people to become English. ( Look in the OP for more info on that. )
Spanish replaced many languages in the South of the Americas, too. And the list goes on and on.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

interesting, i suppose i should have thought of that, seeing how languages can have subliminal symbolism based on their root language's subliminal cues, i guess slang terms and grammar wouldn't be so different

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit
Words are vibrational expressions of objects called ideas. These objects come from another dimension, therefore, they are subject to manipulations. So, as a vibration, a word has an impact. On the mind, and on the material world, even if minutely.

For some reason this made me think of the Gothic architects who used Plato's idea that sound color and light can create or evoke feelings and emotions. I have a friend who is a light designer and works with a lot of popular bands. The right lighting can make or break a concert.

The vibrational effect of words are enhanced or destroyed with the right music and light. This is why certain movies and/or concerts can leave us feeling great. Yet others can leave us feeling hollow. It's also why you can get a different feeling from reading a book as compared to listening to one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join