It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report condemns swine flu experts' ties to big pharma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Report condemns swine flu experts' ties to big pharma

www.guardian.co.uk

Trio of scientists who urged stockpiling had previously been paid, says Council of Europe report bemoaning tentacles of drug company influence

Scientists who drew up the key World Health Organisation guidelines advising governments to stockpile drugs in the event of a flu pandemic had previously been paid by drug companies which stood to profit, according to a report out today.

City analysts say that pharmaceutical companies banked more than $7bn (£4.8bn) as governments stockpiled drugs

Today, the Council of Europe, produces a damning report into how a lack of openness around "decision making" has bedevilled planning for pandemics.

"The tentacles of drug company influence are in all levels in the decision-making process," said Paul Flynn, the Labour MP who sits on the council's health committee.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-6-2010 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
What can I say other than Long Live Conspiracy Theorists!
They tried to save so many by educating them of the vaccine!

How can you possibly argue with that Obama?

Dr Arnold Monto was the author of the WHO annex dealing with vaccine usage in pandemics. Between 2000 and 2004, and at the time of writing the annex, Monto had openly declared consultancy fees and research support from Roche and GSK. No conflict of interest statement was included in the annex published by the WHO.

When asked if he had signed a declaration of interest form for WHO, Dr Monto said "conflict of interest forms are requested before participation in any WHO meeting".

I never ever trusted WHO
If anyone knows my posts I was always against things like Aspartame, Vaccines and even Monsanto, check thread history for examples.

Remember when WHO said there were THOUSANDS of deaths in the beggining then no it was only a few dozens?

DISGUSTING!

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Great find! Of course this will be swept under the rug and most people will never learn of it, at least most Americans.

I knew that this swine flew "crisis" was a hoax when my son got the flew back when all of the hype was going on. I suspected that this was all just hype back then but when I took my son to the hospital, just to be sure, they didn't even want to test him. They told me that they don't test for the swine flu and that I should just do everything that I would for the normal flu. After we got home later in the day, the news was talking about "15 more swine flew cases in Brooklyn".

How on earth would they know that there are 15 new cases if they weren't even testing for the swine flu? Then, after talking with the other parents at my daughter's school, they were telling me the same thing about how the various hospitals basically told everyone to go away and that it wasn't any big deal, without testing their children. Yet, every night on the news they would be talking about all of these new swine flu cases.

Needless to say that my family didn't get that stupid vaccine. This is the kind of crap that makes me feel hopeless about ever gaining our country back. The sad thing is that no one will be held accountable and most people won't even know that they were duped. Those responsible are only going to do it again and again while innocent families are going to continue to put that poison into their bodies.

--airspoon

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

At least some of us that know the history of big pharma and the deceiving pandemic history of 76 warned many about the lies and corruption.

I never took the darn vaccine and I never will, it was not pandemic in my neck of the woods it was all propaganda hype.

The regular flu season was even milder than last season.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
As Metallica said.

Sad but true.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

It gives a true meaning of how "money walks and BS talks" don't you think so? now apply that to what our own politicians are doing to us in this nation and is not very different.

new topics

top topics

join