It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Was Life On Mars-Rush Limbaugh

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This was mentioned last year on ATS but I think its time to bring this topic up again to the surface.

This video was broadcast on March 4th, 2004 but I had never heard it and I'm sure many of you haven't.

I believe this to be true. Rush seems confident in what he's saying.

The elite does NOT want us to know any of this! In fact it seems as if TPTB have this "martian" lineage and they're trying to do it all over again on our precious planet! That could be why many of the corruption and destruction we see today seems to be so well planned out. Soon the quarantine will be over and more and more truths will be exposed. So buckle up this is going to be a wild ride!

Let me know what you guys think....

[Mod Edit - all caps in title]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

[edit on 3/6/2010 by Sauron]

[edit on 3-6-2010 by berrygurrl]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The video sounds nice, but i dont believe he was talking about actual Martians. Maybe at first he was talking about real stuff, but toward the end it gets a little rediculus. I think he was talking about where we are headed.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
The video sounds nice, but i dont believe he was talking about actual Martians. Maybe at first he was talking about real stuff, but toward the end it gets a little rediculus. I think he was talking about where we are headed.

MessOnTheFED!
History repeats its self! I think that the time that Mars became uninhabitable was when we lost our 2nd sun. Most of are religious teachings seem to be a symbolic warning of this.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Actually he was talking about how there was corruption on Mars like there is on Earth. All the crap that's going down now with the greed and the repression, according to Limbaugh, happened on Mars as well. Watch the video again and listen to everything then you will understand more.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This is big news - how come I'm hearing about it a year later? Seems like this didn't get much publicity. In any case, I just wanted to raise a point here - what he's talking about can be loosely corroborated by other UFO/NWO researchers and whistleblowers. An example is the Project Camelot interview with Boriska - the supposed reincarnated Martian boy in Russia. He talked about the wars on Mars and how some managed to flee and come to our planet early on. Much of what is described as the collapse of Mars sounds like the point at which we are at now on Earth. I certainly hope that we can make a u-turn and break free from the suppression and finally evolve.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I normally wouldn't believe anything that comes out of Rush's mouth but this sounds little credible, though spiteful. Of course I'm taking it with a large grain of salt, simply due to the messenger's known history of propagating disinformation, lies and spiteful trickery. Could he just be spreading propaganda for some type of political agenda? That would be my first inclination.

With that being said, I don't know what it is that makes this particular report seem believable. Could it be due to my own beliefs about NASA and their sneakiness or just simply the plausibility of Rush joking around? Does anyone else have any more info on the project that he mentions? I couldn't make out what he was calling it, project "Gore" or "Gold"?

--airspoon

[edit on 4-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I have listened to Rush for many years, but missed this one...

This is very interesting to hear this, and the video is great

Rush is really getting in to the alien and ufo angle in this video, I am a little surprised, but this is all quite believable in my opinion.

Seems this report he mentione also believes it.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by theuhstuf

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

MessOnTheFED!
History repeats its self! I think that the time that Mars became uninhabitable was when we lost our 2nd sun. Most of are religious teachings seem to be a symbolic warning of this.

2nd sun? so what was the orbit of this other star? where did it go? and why did it favor putting life on Mars?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Venetian

I honestly and truly believe that things WILL turnaround. I'm not sure if you are a David Wilcock fan but you should definitely check out his new 2012 video: Even Horizon... What interested me on what he said and Dr. Alfred Lambremont Weber mentioned that when our solar system is in direct alignment with the galaxy/black hole in 2012 that all life as we know it will get an energy upgrade of evolution...meaning that our DNA will be activated as well as our consciousness on a global scale.

So be excited!! You are here to be a part of these crazy yet exciting times for a reason!!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Its called the Gore Report.

Here is the written version:

www.denniswhitneyufo.blogspot.com...

RUSH: As I mentioned recently, ladies and gentlemen, after reviewing data from one of the Mars Rovers, NASA, big press conference the other day, concluded that Mars was once drenched with enough water to "support life in a good, habitable environment." I mean, this is incredible discovery and NASA is still had to go out there and say that there's no proof that life existed. All they said was that conditions were there for there to be life. But this is not all NASA said, ladies and gentlemen. There's a lot that is not being discussed here, as a powerful, influential member of the media, I know more than you do. Especially about this.

I have seen a highly classified report that has not been released publicly and it probably won't be unless you consider my talking about it here to be releasing it publicly. It's a top secret report, code name The Gore Report. It was prepared by scientists from Area 52 in New Mexico, and they analyzed the Mars data and there's some findings in this report, and I can understand why they don't want to release this, and I don't know it all, but I want to pass off what some of The Gore Report says. There was life on Mars, that's what NASA is not being up front, there was life, everybody knows it. We can't be the only people occupying the universe. It's impossible. Who do we think we are? The only people God created - sorry, for those of you who don't believe in God - only people who evolved from apes?

So it's clear that there was life elsewhere and now that NASA has kind of let the cat out of the bag, if there were habitable conditions up there we know there was life there. In fact, they found some DNA evidence up there that compares favorably to members of the Skull and Bones Society here on earth. These people were highly industrialized, the Martians, they were technologically superior, and they were very arrogant people. And they thought that the power and the force of their existence was all that was needed to sustain them, and they didn't care a whit about conservation; they didn't care a whit about preserving anything; they got rid of everything that was pristine.

[Mod Edit - trimmed external quote, added ex tags and source link]

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
If you take this old rant at face value you need to get your head checked. He is mocking Al Gore.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Also I would like to give credit to Strange Planet for posting this on his site.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This, taken at face value, is very interesting. I am suprised I have never heard it. Great find OP! S&F

BUT...

Having listened to Rush for a while now I am hesitant to believe he is being serious here. He blames Mars' fall greed, oil, capialism, global warming and the elite. I think he is being facetious.

I want this to be real, and will listen to it several more times to try and form a more educated opinion.

-E-

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

Im aware what he was talking about, but sometimes radio personalties are weird like that. Maybe he couldnt actually come out and say, about us, the things that "supposedly" happened to the martians. Maybe hes trying to tell you something.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

If this is a political agenda it has to be disinfo because the only agenda that would come about from this is a GREEN political agenda where we get away from oil and not rape the planet etc. etc.. Rush is very pro business and a staunch republican, and for him to be going against everything they believe is not believable. I think this was disinfo where he tells the truth and then start going off on a tangent and then every now and then through the truth in the speel (which if you follow he does alot just pay attention). Or this was the complete truth and he put it out to see if we ourselves will discriminate and do the damage. It's truly weird that Rush would be talking about this and even going into alot of detail on a subject like this. Believe it or not its a possible scenario is some ways. In one theory, I theorized on a post that it may have been two habitable planets in this system (Earth and Mars). Are the martians really us and we ran here after this cataclysm that happened on mars. Or did the few martians that made it here managed to set up shop here, and in so doing where gods to the beings that lived on earth at the time. And over the millenia the thousand or less of the martians eventually died off and/or interbreeded with hominids on this planet.

[Mod Edit - replace excessive quote with Reply To Tab]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

If it were disinfo I don't think it would have been yanked from the media so quickly. We're talking 2004 when this happened! If you were him and heard this, even with his reputation, wouldn't it just eat you up inside not to say anything??!!! This is probably the most important-interesting thing he's ever said! Props to him for opening his mouth!

Maybe these Martians had an agenda that didn't work out on Mars so they're doing everything they can now to fullfill it over here...Too bad its crumbling and the masses are waking up! Ha!!

[Mod Edit - replace excessive quote with Reply To Tab

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

it is just my theory, a good site here about out binary system:
www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...
now that I think about it, yeah, idk why i posted that exactly :p I'd think we still have a binary system, maybe the other star was closer at a time and caused swift death for mars.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Get this. The atmosphere of Mars is 95% carbon dioxide. Ninety-five percent carbon dioxide makes up the Martian atmosphere. Earth's carbon dioxide in its atmosphere, 0.38%, not even 4%, 0.38% of our atmosphere is carbon dioxide. Ninety-five percent of Mars' atmosphere is carbon dioxide. Now, I imagine that when I mention that figure, there are some dummkopf environmentalist wackos who are saying, "Yeah, Mr. Limbaugh, yeah, see, see? Ninty-five percent carbon dioxide, that's why there's no life on Mars. They've killed themselves. There used to be life on Mars, but there's no longer any life because they, too, did not watch their carbon footprints." Right? Typical reaction. This is the way the environmentalist wackos work with a statistic like this.

www.rushlimbaugh.com

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Wow very good find Berrygurrl!!!

I am extremely impressed. I never knew Rush was one of us LOL!

If only he was like this every day! Maybe he would be super popular?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Wow this is really something. Disclosure is definitely happening now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join