It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Revolt: Fed up of Middle East issues? show your support

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Years ago ATS was a respectable place for alternative news. It seems Muslim and Israeli supporters dominate the site today with their hate posts. There are enough web sites for Middle East issues. out of 10 current posts five are about the middle east etc. If you guys are Fed up like me please post a comment and show your support.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You joined today?

Just to tell us that ATS is now some horrible place?

I smell a troll...

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

i didnt join today i joined years ago but lost my account info and old email. got back today but have been following not as a member

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Angel

The threads are user generated .

out of 10 current posts five are about the middle east etc

Yes , current, popular and very emotive....... Its the air ATS breaths.

===========================================

You haven`t exactly shied away from the topic yourself ..... i noticed that you have posted in all the top Flotilla related threads .

===========================================

I would be worried if ATS was not vigorously debating this very subject .
But i agree with you regarding "hate-posts" ,the mods have their hands full keeping up with it - but like i said, it is a very emotive subject .

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

you are right. i wish they did something...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well there's only one way to fix it....

Post an original, awesome thread of your own!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well,I know how you feel.I too was one of the first 200 to sign up to be a member back in June 2002.

Did not post much but read the threads and they were some very good discussion.

Being user generated only shows the lack of members capable of finding information and posting it,that actually relates to what ATS was created for.

Making a comment about posting interesting threads is moot because they die here anyway.

The people that are on here now and have basically taken over this forum are clueless as to what this forum was originally about.

I have thought about posting information I have knowledge of from 20+ plus years of government service but then I think,what is the point.

To many individuals here just wanting to shut people down,for their own entertainment.

Sometimes knowledge is just best kept to yourself.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

please post then. im sure it would shut half the people up...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire Angel
Years ago ATS was a respectable place for alternative news. It seems Muslim and Israeli supporters dominate the site today with their hate posts. There are enough web sites for Middle East issues. out of 10 current posts five are about the middle east etc. If you guys are Fed up like me please post a comment and show your support.

How revolting!
You could try this revolt a different way.
Just change the last line of your plan.
Change this:
If you guys are Fed up like me please post a comment and show your support.
To this
If you guys are Fed up like me please post a comment in a thread that is totally unrelated to Middle East issues.

You could also post a whole new THREAD on an unrelated topic.

I mean, for all we know. BP may have financed the whole blockade running situation, just so we'd stop staring at their undersea video feeds. ( sarcasm of course).

Just don't wait for someone else to do it. Become the captain of your own thread!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Please read this

As you are new i should tell you to use the search function before posting a thread as there are several of threads just like this.
The one i have linked to here is clearly labeled "Hey guys i just joined ATS"

edit to add:
I am kind of fed up with the middle east right now. Im sick and tired of hearing about what is going on in illinois, indiana and michigan ect.. I just do not care anymore

[edit on 4-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This troll has already been bagged guys.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join