It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can Satisfy us after LOST???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

after the end of LOST, my life seems completely empty.................

Well, not completely, but I do miss the show!!

So now what? What is out there now, or coming up soon that will satisfy the minds of us Losties?

I'm not really up to speed with the new stuff on the screens (New Zealand only got TV's a few years ago ...lol)

Any ideas of what could be good?

G.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Fringe had become more important to me than Lost before the series finale. It's a sci-fi show with lots of mystery and is also from JJ Abrams. The only other TV show I regularly watch is Chuck but I can't really make any comparisons to Lost.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

Fringe sounds really good, think I will take a look. Never heard of Chuck though...

I see Fringe is in its 3rd season at the moment. Sounds kind of like the X Files.

Cheers, Mr Andy

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hello Grantbeed , I know what you mean . I felt like someone was kicking me in my throat that last episode of Lost
. I took a major fancying to the show V . I may start watching the original V here soon .I was just curious if you stream your shows online .

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hello Grantbeed , I know what you mean . I felt like someone was kicking me in my throat that last episode of Lost
. I took a major fancying to the show V . I may start watching the original V here soon .I was just curious if you stream your shows online .

[edit on 4-6-2010 by starynight]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by starynight

Hi Starynight. Yes, I stream online

I've been Watching 'V' and enjoyed it, but it's just finished for a long break. I love the storyline and the special effects, although bits of the acting is suspect, just like the 80's original!!

the 80's series was a classic though. Ahead of its time.

g

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'd definitely recommend Fringe....and V...(and V really looks like it's finally hitting it's stride...). As for the acting comment, I'd agree, with the major exception of Anna. She's absolutely mesmerizing, and really pulls off the alien reptoid thing well...

Like the original, it all hinges on this character, and I'm glad to see they got the right gal for the job.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Hi Grantbeed,

My friend recommended a show for you in its second season. The name of the show is "Star Gate Universe". The shows about a group of people that are on a ship billions of light years away from earth.

Stargate Universe follows the adventures of a present-day, multinational exploration team unable to return to Earth after an evacuation to the Ancient spaceship Destiny, which is traveling in a distant corner of the universe.
www.letmewatchthis.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Agreed, Anna plays an excellent part, as does annas 2nd in command Marcus.

Any idea when V is to return?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Sounds good Starynight. Is it possible to jump in at Stargate Universe without watching any other Stargate series?

I did watch some of the old ones with Macgyver in them a while ago.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Yes it is good to jump on to this series .My friend said all of the other star gate shows are lame to this one .

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
V was picked up for another season, but no premiere date yet...rumors are it may not even be until November...ack!

That would be suicidal for the show, in my opinion...you don't leave people with a cliffhanger for almost half a year....

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Oh, good , at least it's coming back then.... Yeh, it's long way off til november. I think I would have to watch all the previous episodes again before then for a recap!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

OK, i'm off work until next wednesday on holiday, going to try Stargate Universe.....

will let you know my thoughts later!!

cheers, g

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
well,I dont know and I dont really wanna know.Lost kinda controlled my life throught all its seasons.But in the end it was ALL FOR NOTHING.It turned out to be a JOKE.they just drained us of our energy (haha watch eps smile time season 5 of Angel ya'll understand)
I loved lost,it was everything to me,I didnt even care bout school.ditched it to watch lost.but the end seemed... just soooooooo sooooooo WEAK.anybody agree?I cant forget that.It makes me insane.
ok nuff said,I like the show supernatural and the vampire diaries and dexter,maybe give it a try or something.But Im warning,never obsess over tv shows.That'll make you hollow in the end

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Well, "The Event" could be the next "Lost"...or it could tank, guess we'll see next week. So many premieres next week, may have to even use both DVRs, lol.... (and then try and find the time to watch them). I'm already at least an episode behind on most of my favorite shows...even two on a couple.

top topics

join