It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American flag burned...in England

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

Klaat,

It is all three.

Let me explain

The Name of the Country officially is the United Kingdon of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Other wise known as the UK

Together our Nationality is British. i.e. British Citizen

However we are a collect of 4 smaller stated, England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Individually most people will call themselves English, Scottish Welsh or Northern Irish. but this is Unofficial.

So when you see someone say the UK, they are referring to ALL the UK

When they say England, it just means England and the English (not including scotland wales or N.I.)

simples.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

This is for another thread really, but what did the Mexicans do to you country that you had not already done to them ten fold.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

This is for another thread really, but what did the Mexicans do to you country that you had not already done to them ten fold.

Are we invading them by the truck loads illegally, causing crime across the border, using the natural resources of mexico without giving anything in return, flying american flags in mexico...just the tip of the iceberg...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The drama generated by strangers 1000s of miles away burning a multi colored swath of material attached to a stick.. is almost as boring as the prophet Mohammed insanity..

Every culture has icons or trinkets they get emotional about.. because someone else said it was the proper emotional response.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
If there was a flag for the US government i would burn or wipe my ass with it but that is only directed at your government and not you citizens.

the reason i hate your government is because they are f*cking up the UK as well as Europe.

im sorry to say but if they keep going as they are now and in the future get into a major war there going to fall flat on there asses because we will not tolerate loosing life's on your behalf anymore, im not saying we will go against you im just saying the WHOLE WORLD is getting angry over this US expansion.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If there was a flag for the US government i would burn or wipe my ass with it but that is only directed at your government and not you citizens.

the reason i hate your government is because they are f*cking up the UK as well as Europe.

im sorry to say but if they keep going as they are now and in the future get into a major war there going to fall flat on there asses because we will not tolerate loosing life's on your behalf anymore, im not saying we will go against you im just saying the WHOLE WORLD is getting angry over this US expansion.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I disagree with this statement.

We have enough people in Europe that screwed their own. That can hardly be laid on the Americans. America was just the Aid/Tool used in the most recent era, but before that we ALL had a go ourselves anyway.

Britain especially was gutted, not by Americans, but by English (and I use it instead of British purposely) elites, following nothing but the American Model.

America did not squander the North Sea reserves. The UK Government did. Nor did America deindustrialize the UK, that happened under governments of both parties.

My other native home, Germany, similarly has been sold out by its own leaders.

One can hardly say that our leaders did not follow the American lead, and in some cases provided leads of their own, willingly and eagerly.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

hahaha, Actually to all the points to made. Yes, in-fact you have done, and still continue to do.

I am British but I live in Mexico. I hate the fact that everywhere I go in my town, I have to explain that I am not american, no I am not on holiday to spend my money like a flash harry, get drunk and cause problems, And that in fact I live here. for them to be happy about my presence.

You see whenever american turn up in mexico it usually means 2 things. Rude belligerence, and trouble.

I will tell you one thing for free as to why the Mexicans dislike then American so much.

You, in general treat them like low lives.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

hahaha, Actually to all the points to made. Yes, in-fact you have done, and still continue to do.

I am British but I live in Mexico. I hate the fact that everywhere I go in my town, I have to explain that I am not american, no I am not on holiday to spend my money like a flash harry, get drunk and cause problems, And that in fact I live here. for them to be happy about my presence.

You see whenever american turn up in mexico it usually means 2 things. Rude belligerence, and trouble.

I will tell you one thing for free as to why the Mexicans dislike then American so much.

You, in general treat them like low lives.

Yea they were on vacation, they entered with a visa, spent money in mexico, helping the mexican economy and didnt steal american jobs...thats the difference...If it werent for the US, mexico would be much worse off than it already is.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join