It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Aykroyd says aliens don't want to be our pals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Dan Aykroyd says aliens dont want to be our pals

www.examiner.com

Over the years, Ghostbusters star Dan Aykroyd has been quite vocal about his belief that aliens are visiting us on the regular, that the government's keeping that information hidden from us, and that we should all buy his very special, $65-a-bottle vodka that comes in a crystal skull.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Fire Angel]

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Fire Angel]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Recently, Aykroyd appeared on Larry King's show to tell us what he knows about aliens, UFOs, and the like, and...well, if Aykroyd is correct, the aliens don't want us to take them to our leaders. See it for yourself below, my gentle readers.
Over the years, Ghostbusters star Dan Aykroyd has been quite vocal about his belief that aliens are visiting us on the regular, that the government's keeping that information hidden from us, and that we should all buy his very special, $65-a-bottle vodka that comes in a crystal skull.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Star and flag for posting something that is actually alternative news; not a millionth rehash of some rage-fueled, agenda-soaked punditry.

I have often wondered if there are people who can be reached who, for the right amount of money, can at least give you a peek through the keyhole at the depths of the dark American underbelly. I would sacrifice a great deal of my own financial cache for a glimpse of the other-worldly.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hungrydirt

Thought I would lighten things up a bit and keep people on topic on the big issues facing humanity soon

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Angel

It's definitely welcomed by this ATS Space Cadet. Now, where has my crystal skull full of vodka gone...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hungrydirt

its near the Patron in the freezer

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I love Dan. I love Blues.. Dan does Blues. I love hot topics about aliens, Dan loves Hot topics about Aliens. I love Dan's Movies. I loved Dan on SNL.

Let's face it Dan Rocks Socks.

He is actually a pretty intelligent guy who is into all kinds of things and has made lots of money cus he's just that good. I would believe Dan. Dan knows what Dan is talking about.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

i agree, the guy is smart guy. saw his doc and it makes a lot of sense...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I've bought that skull vodka before, but don't remember it being 65 bucks. It was nothing special just a cool bottle for our collection. I filled it with alien urine that I hawked off Dale Gribble.

Why don't the aliens like us? It definitely isn't because of 9/11, or because America has a giant case of the snorts. And it isn't our fault our governments hate each other. Even if we voted out every incumbent, the power thirsty leeches would still find a way to reinfest and attach themselves.

Please free us alieniods, don't stereotype all of us! We want peace just like all 23 species of you guys. Wait a second! 23? Earth's axis? Was Jim Carrey right...?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Interestingly enough the Norwegian word for "cheers" is pronounced "skull". I kid you not . SnF. I support this vodka, and while I cannot speak for the ATS collective I say this vodka should be endorsed by conspiracy theorists all over the world.

Maybe he's targetting his fan base that believes in ghosts/aliens with this crystal skull
Smart guy, that Dan.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It's the opinion of one "man". Personally I don't give a damn what he says or thinks.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
He made me laugh fairly hard when he even citied the code they were breaking. I'm not sure if he was being serious or just pandering to the audience though.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

i think aliens look at us and are scared how fast we advance our technology (the bad technology, the one that kills). just imagine if humans bring their hate to other worlds. bye bye universe...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Exactly, plus he seems a bit mad in all honesty. Has quite a few silly beliefs about things....so yeah, his opinion is just like any other alien believers imo. Still thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Angel

Maybe, if some otherworldly beings got over themselves and hopped off their spaceships to steer us in the right direction we would change our ways.

The aliens probably hate the way we are trashing our planet and don't want us to trash theirs too. If thats their reason, I don't blame them.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

once we can leave our solar system they will. its a matter of time

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well,I find it ludicrous to believe that this ENTERTAINER would have knowledge of or be in the "know".

Sounds to me he has been drinking his vodka way to much.

Stop watching Larry King.

He and his guests have no credibility.

The sign of a societies demise is when people start listening to entertainers and believe they know what their talking about.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

he has been one of the more vocal UFO believers and contributors in the world. Every UFO organization thanks him for the awareness he brought to the subject...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire Angel

i think aliens look at us and are scared how fast we advance our technology (the bad technology, the one that kills). just imagine if humans bring their hate to other worlds. bye bye universe...

That is why I believe this planet is a prison planet for the bad souls. Some good souls get mixed in to bring balance such as the belief of Karma. That is why we also have that radiation belt around the earth in my opinion. It is to stop us from going forth to other planets and spread our evil intent....

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
While Mr. Akyroyd does bring some visibility to the field, he's also known for espousing belief in some of the more out there conspiracy theories. You can even see some of this in his films, such as in Ghostbusters or Spies like us, etc.

I tend to agree though, that aliens don't want to be our pals.

Would you hang around spying on and abducting folks you wanted to befriend? Didn't think so....

Of course, they don't seem to want to conquer us either, and they've had more than enough time to study us...

So, then what is the agenda?

The only thing I'm left with is "containment". Maybe they just want to keep us in our own little corner, until we've gotten to a point "they" deem satisfactory to do otherwise? Who knows, could be a number of different agendas, from different ones, for all we know.

new topics

top topics

join