It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unity, world wide peace, and the Middle East conflict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I have criticized Israel and I have criticized Islamic extremists. Both have indulged in crimes against humanity for the sake of their cause. BOTH THEREIN ARE WRONG!
There is no reason or justification to harm one hair on the head of an innocent human for the selfish ethnocentric cause of a country, religion or a people.

Each and every one of us is precious and sacred in the eyes of God or the universe, SO HOW DARE ANYONE WITH ANY CAUSE DECIDE TO HURT ANY SACRED HUMAN FOR THE SELFISH CAUSE OF THEIR RACE, PEOPLE OR POLITICAL AGENDA!

We can and will have differences of conscience, but I call on all people of genuine good will, on each side of the Israel, Palestinian conflict to come together in unity and hope to pray, hope, encourage, that there soon be a lasting peace in this unfortunate conflict.

Though we severely disagree, let us bring our hearts together in a prayer, meditation, or aspiration that we as human beings will do all we can to bring peace, unity, and hope to this issue and all conflicts in this earth of ours so we can live in everlasting peace, and give our children a world that we can be proud of!

Peace to the people of the earth

[edit on 3-6-2010 by inforeal]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well said.. Maybe in time more people will wake up and realise were all human and equal.. Its time that humanity wake up and rise above the primitive behavior that causes the misery in the world...

new topics

join