It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP: Operation 'Cap' - 3 Live Feeds

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jeffrybinladen

You can use them for an avatar.. greenpeace wants to get the message out.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IcarusDeepSea
Damn president Obama and his incompetent staff!

If he wants to take the glory for stopping the leak he needs to be involved! Not hanging out with Paul McCartney!(sp?)
I am starting to think he hasn't a clue on what to do about this!
I'm embarrassed to admit I voted for him! He surely has let me down, especially with his anti-conspiracy theorist leanings!

[edit on 4-6-2010 by IcarusDeepSea]

Wow! What a hypocrit! It's amazing how the dumbest in the community alwsy thinks he's a mangement genius, because he's seen some trash on the TV. Maybe yuo'd like to go back and watch a few episodes of "Friends" to learn about advanced Integral Mathematics? Or watch the WWE wrestling and learn about advanced anatomy and advise us all about how to perform a heart transplant.

Some folk are just such spamheads and are so easily lead. They really haven't a clue.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Looking for some other links to live cams, I have a web page that I have added all the cams I know of too, so as to make one site for them..

Not going to post the site officially, so if your interested in the link I suggest you message me.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LightWonder

Actually, it's a lot more coming out, but it's more in a concentrated stream. I watched late into the night 4 am PST and it looked pretty bad when I turned in. Hopefully they can capture much more if not all of what was escaping around the Top Hat on the last configuration.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join