It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glad to find a great place!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hello new friends!

I am glad I found this forum as it seems to have everything I ever wanted to know and learn. Ha-ha! I will be busy browsing the topics. It may take me a few topics and posts before I begin any conversations, but this is really a neat place.

I have been reading similar things in books and other sites, but this forum covers almost anything that can be thought of as important. See Y'all around!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix_4

Hi Phoenix_4, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Welcome, Phoenix 4! Not only does this place have everything you ever have wanted to know and learn, it possibly has things you never wanted to know and learn.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Howdy Phoenix-4!

Welcome aboard! Look forward to your input!
Peace

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Hello Everyone,

Thanks Sauron, Iw asn't sure where I could post.

Hello kyred, I have just glimpsed a few threads that are probably going to make me believe that, Ha-ha. Can't wait to dig in.

And peace to you too speculativeoptimist. I hope I have even minimally as neat a post to imput as some I have seen.

Thanks to all of you for your great welcome! I feel like I just came into a very friendly neighborhood and found the treasure in my back yard, hee-hee.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Welcome phoenix_4. I have been telling everyone else so I will go ahead and let you in on a little helpful hint. If you are itching to dive in and learn this site very well, then look at the top of the page at a tab called "recent posts". It is really all things ATS. Hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS
look forward to seeing you around..

new topics

top topics

join