It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell crash supports BS hollow earth theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well the UFO that crashed at Roswell shot down a plane trying to intercept it over washington that was flown by thomas mantel . the UFO was traveling south from the North pole direction. there is that garbage theory that there is a hole in the north pole that leads to hollow earth where aliens live and the UFO could have came from hollow earth or just outer space most likely, but my theory is that hole they show in photos for space is really the whole in the ozone above north pole.

[edit on 9-6-2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Take a breath, not good to talk so long without a breath

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GODFLESH
Take a breath, not good to talk so long without a breath

lol im sorry for my punctuation mistakes.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
How do you find that the roswell crash supports the hollow earth theory? Could you please connect the missing dot for me?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
well part of the hollow earth theory is that aliens called native terrans live under there and the ufo came from the direction of the north pole so maybe the aliens that were in the ufo did not come from outer space but from hollow earth but i doubt it.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well, yea, there is a hollow earth theory, and it is said to be inhabited by a race of humans (Aliens because they are not from here), But isnt it a streach to assume that the crash at roswell was one of there's? There are other candidates, im certain.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
i think the roswell crash was aliens from other planets, but i am just trying to open peoples minds to other possibilities even if they are stupid.
i have a link of aliens in earth hold on.........

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I am uncertain how you are trying to connect Captain Mantell with Roswell. The incidents were over 6 months apart, and Captain Mantell died in Kentucky, not even close to New Mexico, so to speak. As for your hollow earth connection, I guess if there are aliens flying around in space ships they could have come from anywhere!

Edited for spelling

[edit on 6-9-2004 by William One Sac]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
As WOS has mentioned, these two events are wholly separate. Completely different time and place for both. The only thing similar is that UFOs are involved in both. I don't see how anybody could draw a hollow earth conclusion from either event.

[edit on 9-6-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't buy that Hollow Earth BS. Some hollow-headed numbnut came up with that one night while eating beans and drinking beer around a campfire, out in the middle of the woods in Arkansas, when he saw a firefly and began to wonder about the possibility of said theory.

Or at least that's what I think happened...

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
You can't just say that this hollow earth theory is made by a "nut", ive read about this theory and there are thousands of scientists who believe and support this theory. If your going to say something about it then please research first. I hope you dont take any offense from thsi post.

I happen to think that it is a possibility of the earth being hollow, but theres also a possibility of the earth not being hollow. It will be many years before we truly find out, because everything we know about the inside of the earth is just plain theory, so untill we know for sure then theres still the possibility of the earth being hollow, or vice versa.

Please don't bash other peoples beliefs, I happen to think that is immature.

/end rant

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Personally i think that Hollow Earth is a lot of crap. All the research i need has been done over the last 2000 years, that's a helluva lot more than the few decades that have been dedicated to the hollow earth theory. I mean, come on. A hole in the Earths' crust that leads to another world?

That's fanciful, fairytale stuff. What about Gravity? The same force that keeps us on the ground would push them (the hollow earth residents) off theirs. What about the Earth's magnetic field, that doesn't fit for a hollow body. What about heat? Is there a ball of molten iron floating at the centre of the planet?

and so forth

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
hollow earth is crap but the ufo was first saw over washington coming from north where the hole supposedly is but doesnt exist, and im sorry i didnt mean mantell i meant another guy who i think wasnt shot down. really i think it is a coinkidink but im just saying it because noone as thought of it before.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bacchus
That's fanciful, fairytale stuff. What about Gravity? The same force that keeps us on the ground would push them (the hollow earth residents) off theirs. What about the Earth's magnetic field, that doesn't fit for a hollow body. What about heat? Is there a ball of molten iron floating at the centre of the planet?

and so forth

I don't really know about any of that, but just for the giggle, try this one. The crust actually lies above an incredibly dense but thin metallic layer, which provides sufficient mass for the gravity we experience. This metallic layer generates the earths magnetic field (I have insufficient knowedge of the real physics behind this to have any idea if it could work, and in truth I don't care, this is rather a comedy ramble. Your probably right that a solid body is necessary, but that rather spoils the gag.) This metallic layer is sheathed by another crust on its inner surface, and columns of rock extend from this to the center, where they form an egg-cup arrangment. This holds come form of controlled fusion product, which produces light and heat for the inhabitants on the center of the Earth. The rotation of the egg-cup ensures that they experience night as well as light. Finally, the density of the metallic layer provides a degree of attraction, holding people to the inner surface, and centri(fugal/petal? I can't remember which is which) does the rest, so that they don't fall to the center. All top of the head stuff, and none of its either likely or plausible, but I just feel that writing it off as ridiculous spoils the game.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
really i think it is a coinkidink -snip-

I'm sorry. What is it you are trying to say?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Pardon me, is there any shread of documentation that might even begin to support what's been contained in this thread? Folks, ATS isn't about wild-eyed speculation, anyone can use an imagination. ATS is about theories supported by fact and observation.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
well most of my theories do but i just thought this was possible after reading info about inner earth aliens a while ago and i cant find it know, but before i made the thread i had something that would support it but i cant remember it

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Folks, ATS isn't about wild-eyed speculation, anyone can use an imagination. ATS is about theories supported by fact and observation.

Okay, I will keep that in mind in future. Its just that for me a part of the fun of all of this, conspiracies, religion, crypto-zoology, and the rest, IS the wild-eyed speculation. If this is not the place for that, then I will not burden you with it. My post was just provoked by the totally dismissive attitude taken to the hollow earth theory. NOt because I believe it, it goes without saying that it is ridiculous but I just felt, I don't know, there was a space there for a bit of a comedy ramble. That a lighter tone was more appropriate to something that is inherently risible. Rather than slapping someone down with "gravity, magnetism, these are the rules." I don't know if I'm conveying what I mean very well.

Anyway, sorry about my 'wild-eyed speculation', it just made me laugh.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Pardon me, is there any shread of documentation that might even begin to support what's been contained in this thread? Folks, ATS isn't about wild-eyed speculation, anyone can use an imagination. ATS is about theories supported by fact and observation.

That's what I'm waiting on.. some ACTUAL PROOF of these so-called hollow-earth people. When that happens, I will consider it, but until then, I'm gonna say it's a bunch of nonsensical, whimsical, retarded nonsense. Logic doesn't even BEGIN to support something as hairbrained as this "theory".

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Why would the government super-impose the artic ozone over Antartica? Do alien ships destroy ozone or something? Do CFC aerosols leak out of the hole in the earth? Where does Superman live then?

*knocks on floor*
*no echo*

[edit on 12-6-2004 by icelid]

top topics

join