It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing NEW Oil Spill Photos...WARNING! Not for the feint of heart!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
WHOA! You mean to tell me you don't need volunteers because Obama isn't planning another visit or what?

We should not have to rely on volunteers to clean up this disaster. BP, TransOcean and BP should all be paying every single person who helps clean up their mess. As should the federal government; malfeasance and corruption in the bureaucracy, in both the current and former administrations, precipitated this disaster. There are a lot of people out of work in this country. Put them to work! Offer money to those doing the clean up and it will be resolved in less time.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
WHOA! You mean to tell me you don't need volunteers because Obama isn't planning another visit or what?

We should not have to rely on volunteers to clean up this disaster. BP, TransOcean and BP should all be paying every single person who helps clean up their mess. As should the federal government; malfeasance and corruption in the bureaucracy, in both the current and former administrations, precipitated this disaster. There are a lot of people out of work in this country. Put them to work! Offer money to those doing the clean up and it will be resolved in less time.

The irony is that BP is no longer hiring clean up crews. I had a friend call yesterday and he was told that there was no positions available...wtf?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Oh My God , I got some moisture in my eyes, that is unusaul for me, I promise you guys..

And, this profes there is no God, because this would'nt be allowed to accure at this level....

We should drop all these dead animals on Obamas lawn and at the workers at BP lawn....

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by super genius
those of you who eat meat cause pain and misery equall to or worse than this ona regualr basis. and allthough none of you (probably) had anything at all to do with this oil spill, you all directly inflict mortal injury on livestock every time you eat a burger or downa few wings.
food for thought, no pun intended,.

YOU need to stop using "YOU" to describe everyone for living their lives.

Just the fact YOU are typing makes yourself as culpable as anyone else.

Get off your high horse and realize that unless you are in the wild living off nothing but berries then accept your part. Don't use electricity, don't use gas and realize the organic foods you feel so superior on were also produced with by using oil as an energy source.

get real

b

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I didn't want to start a new thread for one picture, but I think it should be added here. This photo was taken from Mobile, AL. And no, the picture isn't sand, which I first thought it was. It's all fish. It looks like a harbor, not sure what part of Mobile, AL.

I did make another thread for another album of pictures from Grand Isle, LA. The photographer is Native Orleanian, Jerry. It's pretty damning evidence that there are dunes made with an overwhelming stench of death. I fear of the numbers of dead wildlife. I don't have evidence, but I've heard the clean up crews main goal is to #1 get rid of all evidence of dead animals/fish/birds.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by mweiss]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
The irony is that BP is no longer hiring clean up crews. I had a friend call yesterday and he was told that there was no positions available...wtf?

BP is no longer hiring clean up crews. The Obama Administration is dragging it's feet, just yesterday granting permission to Louisiana to build berms to protect it's shores, when oil has been fouling the wetlands for two weeks! This is ridiculous. This is sick.

James Carville is right when he says that if this happened in New York or San Francisco Bay, there would already be solutions, the government would not be dragging it's feet. But it's happened in the South and it seems the best anyone can do is lip-service.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mweiss
I didn't want to start a new thread for one picture, but I think it should be added here. This photo was taken from Mobile, AL. And no, the picture isn't sand, which I first thought it was. It's all fish. It looks like a harbor, not sure what part of Mobile, AL.

OMG!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc4d2113d18b.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
reply to post by enlighteneddante

You know, the answers have been here for over a hundred years.. Go ask Tesla why the warden cliff tower was ripped down or ask Stan Meyer why his water fueled dune buggy ..

oh wait.. they are both dead and one ( if not both) died from un-natural causes.

What needs to be done is to change EVERYTHING.

It starts with kids in school and ends with the government being eradicated.
Oh wait.. I'm talking about the evolution of the human race which isn't going to happen because we as a species will destroy the Earth before we have the chance to evolve.

b

Don't EVEN get me started with the Tesla thing...I firmly believe the course of human history changed for the worst (read: our current messes) because Morgan couldn't figure out how to make money on Tesla's ideas.

Thanks for making our beds for us John. Too bad you're not around to sleep in what you've made for the rest of us.

Like I said...don't EVEN get me started lol

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mweiss

Mweiss, I want to post this picture everywhere but I want to be sure on the sourcing. I don't see any information at the link provided. Can you tell us where you got that information?

EDIT TO ADD

Found a news article regarding this photo...
Thousands of Dead Fish At Local Marina

But though the oil is now starting to reach Mobile, this mass die-off may not have anything to do with the oil-spill...

An official at Alabama Marine Resources told News Five officials are aware of the situation and its nothing unusual. He said the fish are Gulf menhaden, and fish kills like this happen around this time of the year because menhaden become so plentiful in an area that they use up all the oxygen in the water.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

It was posted on a facebook wall for the Native Orleanian Photographer. The news story is here: 1000s of dead fish, Mobile, AL

Whoops, beat me to it.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by mweiss]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This makes me want to throw tar balls at the White House.
Where the hell is Kanye?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mweiss

It seems it is just a coincidence. Still, there are plenty of other photos to be just as angry and outraged about.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

After researching a lil' bit here and there, apparently the whole "tons of fish dying" has been happening for a while.

This site, although dubious does show some cases of fish dying prior to this oil leak. They claim it's end-times crap. But it IS evidence that this sort of thing happens I guess and we shouldn't be TOO quick to blame it on the oil...

Source

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I just received new that someone who works at a Fortune 100 company has a solution to this and all future disasters. He will speak on The Veritas Show tomorrow. Why isn't BP considering the assistance that has been offered? Ego? Why is the US federal government standing down. Remember during 9/11 and the stand down orders? Could this be a false flag event that leads to something else?

Remember the Report from Iron Mountain. First, the Cold War. Followed by terrorism. Then a natural disaster or celestial object hitting earth. Could this be it?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It's a shame thinking of how much life is being harmed due to this oil spill.

Hopefully we can get on top of this fast.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico
I just received new that someone who works at a Fortune 100 company has a solution to this and all future disasters. He will speak on The Veritas Show tomorrow. Why isn't BP considering the assistance that has been offered? Ego? Why is the US federal government standing down. Remember during 9/11 and the stand down orders? Could this be a false flag event that leads to something else?

Remember the Report from Iron Mountain. First, the Cold War. Followed by terrorism. Then a natural disaster or celestial object hitting earth. Could this be it?

I already posted this in another thread but here's my theory...for what it's worth

I have seen references to a much larger leak about 5 to 7 miles away from the riser, indicating that there is a break much further down than the sea floor leak at the riser. Bp is not showing us these other leaks. - They have only focused on the bop, which is merely a pony show designed to make folks think BP is trying to do something...but after 10 attempts, they have still failed. Why? - because even if they do cap the bop, it solves nothing. The oil is going to continue flowing out of the alternative routes. -

"Matt Simmons was an energy adviser to President George W. Bush, is an adviser to the Oil Depletion Analysis Centre, and is a member of the National Petroleum Council and the Council on Foreign Relations. Simmon is chairman and CEO of Simmons & Company International, an investment bank catering to oil companies. Simmons told Dylan Ratigan that "there's another leak, much bigger, 5 to 6 miles away" from the leaking riser and blowout preventer which we've all been watching on the underwater cameras":

If accurate, the bigger leak could have been caused by the destruction of the well casing when the oil rig exploded.

In my opinion, the only thing that will work is a detonation below the first alternative path of the oil. They can't do that until they drill below that point.( which will take 6+ months) - so they are just stalling and pacifying the public with their pony show until the relief well has reached the appropriate depth, if they did nothing at all while the relief wells are being drilled, they would take a lot more flack than they are with the crazy stuff they have tried.

However, by the time they reach the appropriate depth the gulf will already be dead...but they have no intention of stopping it by detonation anyway, when the relief well reaches the base of the original well hole, they will divert the flow and start $ pumping $

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This is perfectly normal, nothing to see here, move along.

Lets talk about a sports pro, or maybe have someone murder people in a shooting, that will keep them distracted....

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
we did this. we did this to ourselves.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Those photos made me cry. I wish the human race would go extinct from an extremely virulent uncurable virus and be wiped off the face of the earth for this. I hate you all. please die.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
All BPs executives need to be given an ultimatum: Clean up the spill & those animals (Hard labor, not any looksee/sign papers) 14 hours a day or go to jail and do hard labor digging ditches.

Maybe they can start with their own graves.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join