It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish aid ship delays voyage to Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Irish aid ship delays voyage to Gaza

edition.cnn.com

An Irish-owned aid ship headed for Gaza is delaying its voyage for a while to get equipped with video capabilities and satellite transmission to record what is happening at any given moment on the vessel, a Free Gaza Movement activist told CNN.

"Israel will be sensitive to the fact that we'll be recording what's happening and streaming it live," said Shapiro, who didn't identify where the Rachel Corrie is docking. He said it will head toward Gaza within the week.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.guardian.co.uk

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well i guess this will be an interesting time to visit the net. Obviously i do not have the uplink at this moment as i am sure others members will either open a new post or opt to add it within this thread to make it available.

You can track it through here unless someone else has another link

marinetraffic.com...

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It will be very interesting to see if this ship remains in the news.

I wonder if this vessel will suddenly develop "problems" and that it will have to be kept in port for "repairs".

My gut feeling is that this ship isn't going to make it anywhere near the Middle East, but we'll see...

DN.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
She's already in the middle east. Last report was that the MV Rachel Corrie was in the med sea between Libya and Cyprus.

There's a thread on this already:
Irish ship on collision course with Israel navy

new topics

top topics

join