It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama seeks funds for Israel's Iron Dome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
So Im not sure if this has already been discussed, but I found this article about Obama seeking funds so that he can ramp up Israels air defenses.

www.spacedaily.com...

What do you guys think about this? Why is the US seeking funds for Israels weapon systems?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

I think Obama needs to pay attention to US economy and growth and should be oncerned about American citizens before he is about foreign nationals.

PS: Yes, you (anyone) may now call me Anti-Semite and Jew hater oh and dont forget the ever popular term Nazi for airing my opinion in this post not in favor of Israel.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymoux

Couldn't agree more. It would be nice if our government would quit giving away our tax money to ANY other countries, especially THAT one.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
That 205 Million dollars could be spent on helping to plug the oil leak in the gulf.

I just don't get the motives behind this.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I would defiantly agree that we need to ensure that our house is fixed before we wander out into the wilderness.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm not an American. But every single thing what Obama said he'll do he has'nt. Not only that,he is doing the exact opposite as much as i know. He said he'll bring back the troops but he doubled it. I mean every single thing. He is not only a good liar but a great deceiver. Appointed Wall Street guys in every field of government as much as he can. Even he retained the Bush's National Security Adviser. He is a threat to people of America and the people of world. Ofcourse by this it includes not only Obama the pawn,also the King and bishops behind him. He also seems to be very comfortable about lying and absolutely a great actor and a compassionate speaker.
Why i'm interested so much in American politics is it eventually affects the world. Not to mention the people of America in itself are a mix of world people and heritages. I mean the immigrants and not the illegal people living there.
While they keep Americans busy by doing a oil spill , encouraging racism through covert methods and endless tactics they are carrying on with their plan. I sincerely hope America becomes a inspiration to all nations once again and not the threat. I hope the Americans free themselves from the claws of these beasts.

new topics

top topics

join