It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP Has Changed My Life

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hello Ats. This may be my last opportunity to speak on this boards for a while.

I leave in the morning for the Gulf Coast. I can't watch from the sidelines anymore while these no neck assholes destroy our planet. I am Going to be on the front lines in this fight.

The company I work for Enviromental Restoration LLC. Is the nations leader in responding to dangerous enviromental disastors.

I'm leaving my wife and my children behind. It is breaking my heart, but to not do what I can to help our fellow country men, to help our enviroment and our planet breaks me even more.

I am doing this for all of us. For my family for the people here that wish they could help but just can't. Ill carry all of you into this with me in my heart. This is for all of the people that this is hurting.

I finaly have an opportunity to fight the good fight. To do something to better our planet (though it should never have happened to begin with.)

I hope I have all of your support fellow ATS'ers. Ill need some extra strength to get through the lonely times. So if you feel it inside yourself to pray for me, or lift your hands to the cosmos, or channel spiritual energy to me, please do. I need all the strength I can muster for this.

You are all part of the best, brightest, hungriest for truth, group I have ever been a part of on the internet. For that ATS and fellow members I thank you. You've become a great friend.

As soon as there is some stability down there and Im not somewhere new everyday I will be back. With pictures and hopefully videos from up close and personal. I will do my best to show you guys what is really going on down there.

I wish you all the best.

Until next time ATS this is Constantwonder signing out.

-Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope-

ATS has taught me to hope again. Knowing there are other people like us seeking the truth gives me great strength. Keep it real guys.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Good luck, I am sick to death over this. Now the slick is going to come ashore in my favorite vacation spot Pensacola. There are no words to describe how I feel. I cry every time I see the locals on the news, ever time I see the oiled birds and every time I think about what is to come.
I wanted to see the beach one more time before it was all ruined but was not able to get down there due to family health problems. Now I know in my life time it may never be the same as I knew ever again.
Thank god I have lots of beautiful pictures from when I was there.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Iamherefornow]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

Hello Constantwonder!

Thanks for going to fight the good fight! Man, be sure and take all the safety precautions so to avoid exposure or injury. I bet the experience will be even more life changing once you get down there. I hope you do not get overwhelmed, too much, with emotion.
Thank you for sharing this with us and I look forward to an "insider's" report.

Best wishes to you and yours, and respect!

Grateful for your efforts,
Peace
Speculativeoptimist

I added you as a friend too, because anyone willing to roll up their sleeves and tackle this mess is a friend to me, us and the planet!

[edit on 3-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Right be safe. They say a lot of the clean up workers are getting flu like symptoms and getting sick.
Between what they are putting down to disperse the oil and the oil itself who nows how dangerous all this is.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Good luck, and be safe. Children of the future may have to be told what the oceans use to be like. This though dawned on me when I saw this preview at the movie theater the other day.

Of course, not all of the oceans will be effected, but most of America's will.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Way to go....we need more people like you...in the end this is going to effect the entire world...destroy the bottom of the food chain and doesnt the rest slowly go?

Prayers are with you and take care of yourself.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I'm sure you get paid well for what you do!

You sound like you got drafted into the military or something.

Just go do your job.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Thanks for stepping up cw ...

Please be safe, send us a note on how you're getting on if the opportunity arises, and take lots of pics if you can. It would be sobering and educational to see the unfiltered truth from the front lines.

All the best.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This was the best thing I have read today! S&F

Thanks for helping cleaing up this mess in this world of ours!

Good luck with everything and stay safe!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Thank you for your efforts, and stay safe. Remember, you are doing it
for us, and them:

www.boston.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Whenever you see this, know that words can't even describe how glad I am that you're doing this. I am in no position, for various reasons, to go to the area to help personally. I could say so much, but to just keep it short, thank you.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I wish you luck. You're doing whats right, it is sad it has led to this for people like you (Who face a challenge, when not called) with a good heart, and with good intentions for this world.

You, and others like you, give inspiration.

“I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like if I'd just been myself.”

Take Care, and God Bless.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thanks to you all who have offered support. It really means alot to me.

Ill update when I can with pictures and news.

Until next time ATS . . .

CW

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Great initiative, ATS is behind you!
GOGO!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Pics and/or video would be great!
Tell us how BP behaves, if you can.
Seems they are trying to keep some workers silent.

Stay safe. Keep us informed please.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by spacedoubt]

top topics

join