It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God of the Dead Erected at Denver Airport!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

God of the Dead Erected at Denver Airport!

theintelhub.com

Filed under Featured, New World Order, U.S. News
Leave a Comment

Workers assemble a statue of Anubis, the Egyptian god of the dead, at Denver International Airport. (June 2, 2010)
Editors Note: This is an ominous sign if Ive ever seen one! It made me absolutely sick when the female reporter talked about how some people are just so happy that the god of death is there. Yeah its just so great that the Illuminati is planning to praise the God of Death. It is just so awesome that they are mocking our extermination right before out eyes.

DENVER – As if a 30-foot tall blue horse with glowi
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? As an addition to the murals portraying the end of the world, New World Airport Commission capstone, underground buildings and tunnels, an alleged train station connecting to other underground bunkers in the west, gargoyle like creatures popping out of suitcases (in statue), flooring which portrays planetary alignments and eclipses. and an enorumous blue devil horse with red glowing eyes, The Egyptian god of the dead? Wow.

theintelhub.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
there are two other threads on this topic already? or did i experience some sort of time shift like those who believe gary colemen died twice?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have only one real reaction to this. If I saw this in real life, I would look around, say sketchhhh... and then disappear. Because the god of death can not be a good sign. I'd love to see some optimist try and spin that away.

In all seriousness, this only adds to the ominous feeling...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This strange choice for statuary/art coupled with the murals and other odd things about and within the airport ; this place is very suspicious.

ANUBIS: God of the afterlife and mummification. Hmmmmm?

[edit on (6/3/10) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
No offense, but maybe you should use the search function next time. There's already a thread about this in Breaking Alt News and General Conspiracies.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It is there because of the King Tut Exhibit.

Regardless, it is creepy, and I wouldnt travel on a plane leaving (or returning) from Denver airport.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join