It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS conspiracie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This board is full of could be mite be conspiracies 911 gulf oil spill were was he born and so on .
Meen wile right in front of your eyes is a conspiracy .As i watch threads that question ATS its self being moved and deleted .
When ever that person in power mod doesnt like a post that is directed at ATS not so hidden polices he or she moves it or deletes it .
someone noticed members who have anti Jesus icons and that members anti Mohammad icon was deleted BUT I looked and could see NO difference they were both anti cartoons .
now im not saying I agree with any anti icon religion or any other but if you want to alow a ANTI JESUS but delete a ANTI Mohammad THAT is a Conspiracy of Picking what you like over what you dont . Now I am nothing but another member but if even I can see the doable standered being Practiced buy the people in power here that's bad as it gets.
worse yet that member post PROFF of the FACT that A ATS person in power deleted his Mohammad icon yet always anti Jesus .and again His post showing this was deleted He gave no insults but IT was posted in the correct form and BROKE NO Rules
So ATS is sop to be Above this or will this post be deleted as well?
TO all members you dont have to agree or even like me but without US there is NO ATS and we as Members should HOLD ATS to its own standerds .
Read this post fast tell your friends here watch it be moved or deleted THAT will be proff as this IS board business . The people in power may not like this post BUT there is NOTHING IN IT that is against rules or even trolling .
SO MY proff will be when the people in power delete this post Because it shows the dobble STANDERED they want YOU to ignor TELL your friends email them WE ARE ATS not just on MOD who has the POWER WE alow him or her.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ehh, the way I see it the people who own this site can do whatever they want. I mean its their website, they are paying for it, they can move and delete threads as they please.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
are you claming the MODS own this web site? show me proff of that.
because I find it very hard to belive every mod here owns a pice of ATS.
but you are right about one thing who ever does own it can ban US ALL if they want . then higher who ever he wants to tell him how wonderfull he is humm doesnt leave much growing room does it
tell you what see how you feal when thye delete your icon or your post that IS WITHIN there OWN rules when they brake there OWN RULES then they are no different then all the people you post about

[edit on 3-6-2010 by xxcalbier]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxcalbier
As i watch threads that question ATS its self being moved and deleted.

False.

Use the search feature, there are plenty of threads "questioning" us that have been allowed to remain.

When ever that person in power mod doesnt like a post that is directed at ATS not so hidden polices he or she moves it or deletes it.

False.

All staff actions are logged and reviewed by the site's admins and owners, no member of staff can take such actions on their own.

worse yet that member post PROFF of the FACT that A ATS person in power deleted his Mohammad icon yet always anti Jesus .and again His post showing this was deleted He gave no insults but IT was posted in the correct form and BROKE NO Rules

False.

The member's complaint was not "deleted" it was moved to our complaints forum (which is where it belongs) and the user received a message that his thread was moved. Just because YOU don't know that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Read this post fast tell your friends here watch it be moved or deleted THAT will be proff as this IS board business . The people in power may not like this post BUT there is NOTHING IN IT that is against rules or even trolling.

This has been gone over dozens of times, but hey... another one can't hurt, right?

SO MY proff will be when the people in power delete this post Because it shows the dobble STANDERED they want YOU to ignor TELL your friends email them WE ARE ATS not just on MOD who has the POWER WE alow him or her.

Yes, tell your friends all about how your thread was deleted. Although, now that it's still here and has been answered by an Executive Staff member you've sort of lost that dramatic portion of your post haven't you.

I appreciate that you have concerns but your way of wording them is rather confrontational. I would suggest you review the simple concise Terms and Conditions that we operate by.

CX

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Have you ever tried discussing it with a member of staff before jumping to conclusions?

Maybe address it in the ATS Issues thread, instead of creating yet another "ATS is a conspiracy" thread.

I don't mean to sound narky, but people moan about the state of the site, but insist on littering it with complaints threads when there is an area for that already.

You've been a member here for three years, surely it can't be that bad here?

CX.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
just to be fair I dont say all mods do these things DJ there are good ones here.
but its a matter of the police policing the police isnt it lolol

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
well I should tank you for policeing my title of this thread but when person has an agenda that doesn't jive with the rules that are in place that my friend is a conspiracy even if its only he is Muslim and deletes anti Muslim icons ( not saying the person was or is

[edit on 3-6-2010 by xxcalbier]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
When you consider that the Internet itself came from the military, you kind of have to accept you are playing in the US military's playground. This is as true for Facebook as it is ATS.

There is tons of information out there (won't find it on this site though) about what this site could be/is.

And then down the ladder.. you have ATS running this web forum, and all they're trying to do is make money you need to understand that too. It literally takes me about 4 times longer to log on to a thread for the first time of a session because its taking so long for all the third parties who are paying ATS to get into my machine (for advertising purposes, of course).

I've had a valid complaint read by a moderator and ignored, when that one decided to ignore it I posted it to the complaints and that was ignored also.

If you thought ATS was the shining beacon of free speech, rational thought, fair policy, and all that jazz... you're dreaming. This is the land of the sensational. MSM fearmongering is nothing compared to the doom and gloom you find here.

Just speak the truth, do so without making threats, don't fall into the deep end... and you'll be alright here... I think.

If you're going to jump into the ballgame, you better know the score! (ppsssstttt: we're losing. )

[edit on 3-6-2010 by ImaNutter]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
No I like ATS and think its a great place and most mods are ok people as well That is why its so hard to just pretend not to see a disregard of the rules buy a MOD .
the thing is the people who want a better place and every one to be judged under the rules equally can work toghter to make that happen .
theres many post I dont agree with but i dont have to agree I just have to live with there view along with mine

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

Dude, they have a set of rules to follow and if your thread doesn't meet those requirements, it's toasted. Not a conspiracy.

Really the only conspiracy here is trying to decipher your OP. I think being bigoted against spelling and punctuaction is a more true conspiracy than a lot of the stuff on this site.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by KILL_DOGG]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
yea even with spell check my post are louse and you know what you have the right to say it lol.
as for this being a conspiracy well subversive act. humm now if a person always one type of anti religious icon but deletes another is that subversive?? \
Definition of conspiracy yes theres more that define it as well but that is one Definition

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

[Before I start respond, here's a tip: When you have a grievance, first off post it in the right place,(this is a thinly veiled complaint) second, make sure you are coherent. You have been here since '07, there is almost zero excuse for your lack of spelling and incorrect use of words.]

Now in response: Get over it.

This is a site that is owned and operated by certain people. It is completely up to them what stays and what gets the boot.

You have been here since '07, this problem has come up at least 5 times since I joined less than a year ago, I'm sure it has come up many times before me, and will continue for as long as ATS is around.

You mentioned a photo of Muhammad. Do you remember the recent debacle with South Park? Yea, I think it's silly, but you cannot blame the people who run this site for being cautious, assuming what you say is true.

Let's be adults here. We all got our problems with the site, but come on. I said it a few days ago, it's the membership that is making it hard to come to this site everyday, not how it's run.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
i allways put my internet protection on high for ats now apart from when i write a message i have to put it to medium high as i kept getting attacked by trojan viruses,so i make it quick because guaranteed after about 5 mins of surfing the trojan attacks me

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Just a normal run-of-the-mill Mod here. Not a Super, not an Admin, and I have no stake other than my own personal preference to be part of an on-line community that appeals to me.

Here's how I would suggest our Mods consider as worthy of deletion:

(I say suggest because I can't say that I have EVER seen such an act carried out by a Mod unilaterally.)

I would say to my fellow moderators.... "Hey check this out" and link the offending material (You see, I wouldn't want to prejudice them prior to seeing the material.)

A dialogue usually follows, in which I may or may not participate. And of course, while the T&C takes precedence over all things specific, it can't cover the entire depth and breadth of reality... which is where we come in. The consensus determines the fate of the material.

Aside from the T&C (in case you are wondering,) let me tell you the ONLY reason I would EVER suggest the "trash-bin" for a thread...

A blatant disregard for the dignity of, or disrespect towards, a fellow ATS member.

But that's just me....

top topics

join