It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My brain has not been washed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have been reading the ATS forum on and off for years, and I am glad to see so many people here who want to spread the truth and to end the lies and the brainwashing. I have a background in Christian beliefs, political science, and IT security. I am extremely interested in information warfare, and I have done a lot of research in that area. Although I do not claim to be a prophet, I sometimes see things before they happen. However, I cannot see these things at will, and sometimes I have a tough time knowing these things and not being able to do anything about them.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Cyb3rian,

I too am a new member and i hope you find this site as enlightening and sometimes entertaining as i do. i look forward to hearing your input.

~meathead

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyb3rian

Hi , and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have ya on board!

I look forward to your input....
Peace

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

My brain has not been washed

Hey! Welcome! From now on you will be deemed Cyb3rian, the dirty brained one... (Yeah, I know it wasn't that funny and to be honest I'm not quite sure it was even a little bit funny, but I still had to say it.)

Anyway.... we'll be waiting to hear what you have to say, oh dirty brained one! Welcome!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
no dirty brained ones allowed...lol. Just keep it simple.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS
look forward to seeing you around..

new topics

top topics

join