It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about TinWiki

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I remember when TinWiki was an assortment of articles and information about most anything that had to do with with conspiracy something that is suppose to be kept secrete. The TinWiki section no longer seems to be that way. If that information is still available could some one point me that direction. Or if not just say so.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Here is a post by SkepticOverlord from when TinWiki crashed last year.

I don't know if there are still plans to try to restore "wiki-like" functionality to the information that was available there, maybe the 2010 ATS update will have a revamped TinWiki incorporated? We can hope

Meanwhile, the articles are mostly available in The TinWiki Discussion Forum Topic List

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Americandingbat
Thanks for the information. I followed your link and read the post. It is a real bummer all that data was lost. TinWiki was a good place to go to look for information. I have looked at the way the articles are posted now. The old TinWiki in the Encyclopedia like format was good both in the lay out and the information. I hope it will come back that way when the owners are ready to make the upgrade.

join