It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Sense a Gary Coleman Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I thought he died naturally, aparently not.

His Ex-wife was there when he "fell down".

On the 911 call from May 26, the day Coleman apparently had a seizure or hit his head and fell, Price refers to Coleman as her husband.

She can be heard asking a Utah emergency dispatcher to send help for Coleman, who was bleeding from the back of his head and "bubbling at the mouth" after falling at their Santaquin home about 65 miles south of Salt Lake City

Parents seek remains

And they had a rough relationship while they were married.

In January 2007, Coleman called police because he was worried Price was going to bring her three brothers to confront him following an argument they had. Then in July of that year, he exploded at Price in a clinic parking lot in Provo.

I wonder if she pushed the little guy and he hit the back of his head?

RIP Gary

[edit on 3-6-2010 by earth2]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Gary wasn't the most popular celeb, but maybe she has an insurance policy on him, or maybe someone else she is involved with does. What is he doing being around her when they have been divorced for 2 years? There's more to this situation for sure.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Very shady in that the Kid had made 18 Million Dollars in his career of performing on TV.

Most of which disappeared, into the hands of his managers, agents, publicists and parents.

And he essentially dies penniless, and also as a result of a "accidental" blow to the head.

Excuse me but when was the last time you or I accidentally fell on our head ? And fatally at that ?

I used to play ice hockey and never did I Ever come close to dieing from a fall , or crashing into the boards or another player !

Was this another case of the Hollywood pedophile Illuminati silencing another former childstar , preventing him from talking about Hollywood and Bohemian Grove ?

These child stars are paid what they are at a price. At a price paid by those in control in the networks and TV.

As it is said, Easy come, easy go.

Rest In Peace, Gary Coleman. Rest In Peace.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
His life was too short....

Sorry I couldn't resist

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well,he did have a bit of an attitude about his height from I have read.

It probably did not help after this song became popular.

We will most likely know what his wife really knows about the injuries that led up to his death.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
How in the HELL did an ex-wife authorize to pull the plug???

My ex would pull it too

Anybody heard the 9/11 call? There is definitely more to the story here...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yes there is more to this story.

I'm a little disapointed it was moved to BTS, imo it belongs on ATS.

This story Reeks of Conspiracy!!!

[edit on 3-6-2010 by earth2]

new topics

top topics

join