It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights over Virginia

page: 1

join
share:
AF1

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Last night at around 11 pm my friend and I were outside just talking. He ended up spotting a moving light. I quickly dismissed it off as a plane, until it made a complete 90 degree turn. Then it stopped there. It proceded to move in an elliptical pattern always returning to the same spot. It was definetly one of the strangest things I had ever seen. It ended up staying fixed at one point. Then things got wierder. Two more objects then joined it, and they ended up forming an equilateral triangle. Those three became fixed and were soon joined byanother 3. This went on till about 1am, then I had to leave and could no longer follow the objects. Has anyone else seen anything like this?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I've never experienced anything like that, but it seems quite interesting. Make sure that next time you see it you bring along a camera (consdiering they were going on for 2 hours). Also, it could have been some magnetic anamoly in the atmosphere. Or, balls of lightning. (In case you don't know what they are, they are balls of lightning that move around just because). Lightning balls have been known to travel around cities, and sometimes stay atop spires.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i live in virginia beach and langley and wallops island have done stuff with disks just so u know, one more question did you have anything to drink or take any pills.

AF1

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I was not intoxicated, and I don't think they were lightning. The first object that we saw was definetly the brightest and seemed to be triangular shaped, with two rows of lights. I was in chesapeake when it happened.

There was also two military jets, but they weren't flying anywhere near the objects and were uncharacteristically close to the ground.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
chesapeake puts you close to langley and wallops island so you could have seen one of their x's

top topics

join