It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Insiders Expose the Ugly Side of the Entertainment Industry

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

When Insiders Expose the Ugly Side of the Entertainment Industry

vigilantcitizen.com

This article documents some of today’s well-known artists who have gone on record and spoken about the dark side of the entertainment industry. Some of the industry’s biggest stars, including Dave Chappelle, Michael Jackson and Bob Dylan, have hinted at the true nature of the business in their own words. Here are some of my findings.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hello my fellow humans

I found an excellent presentation about the entertainment industry.
There are some video's of well know artist who are speaking about the secrets of the industry. I found the one from micheal jackson very, very clear about the fact that it is not what it looks like.

Dont forget to also watch the one of britney spears very strange.

I think for a long time now that the entertainment industry had a dark side. They would like to stear the youth so that they are not humane to each other. Also they are compromising respect for one another.

Well ATS my respects to the person who has made this article.

Peace and Loves. Vincent

vigilantcitizen.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Vincent84]

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Vincent84]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The video of Britney Spears with Diane Sawyer was very interesting. What is also interesting is that Britney Spears was on Kids Incorporated with Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera.

Yeah...they incorporated them all right.

What one may want to consider is if they are intentionally producing "controllable stars" then perhaps the writing is geared towards the reinforcement of the subliminal programs of the individuals they are controlling...much too subjective to wade through and analize in context to this topic but perhaps there is a reason why songwriters routinely provide the material for the performers...

Edit for spelling.

[edit on Thu, 03 Jun 2010 16:09:35 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Its amazing how many people are hooked on celebrities and its interesting how many people feel the need to be famous.
Its like a social expirement thats either gone wrong or a social expirement that has gone right.Hmmm makes ya think I hope.
I am guilty of selling out my morals for a quick pop from the crowd and in hindsight its amazing how many people would do anything for attention.
Hell,just look at ats for a good example in attention seeking.

I have always said that the way to do the fame thing is to be a one hit wonder and make your money and get out.
Fame is a drug that stimulates your ego or gives you the idea that you are successful....success is all in the eye of the beholder.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
His evidence for Bob Dylan "selling his soul to the devil" is ridiculous. The audio clip has pieces cut out of it.

The DMX clip was incredible though. And the Chappelle clip was amazing too.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Why does Brittany Spears seem to enter a state of total insanity?

That was just....... wow....

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
these witness accounts ALL lead back to

TOMMY MATTOLA ?????????

... slavery, prostitution , money laundering ,serial killing

MMM

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Wow indeed. I'm sayin, she was manipulated. She was part of a group of people whom were groomed for stardom and billions in sales.

Now...would one leave such revenue and implicit public influence to someone whom has been dancing and singing all of her life?

She was manipulated and I am very curious to what extent...as I have experienced some manipulations as well (not entertainment industry based).

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
these witness accounts ALL lead back to

TOMMY MATTOLA ?????????

Not just Mattola (though I am hesitant to apply any major degree in his direction at this point)...very important to realize.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It was very interesting, thanks, and I also agree that the Dave and Britney clips were interesting.

To me, the clips from Bob Dylan and Katie Perry were so short that it seems to me that it was more likely an expression as opposed to a confession.

I however have no doubt that there is diabolic force in Hollywood, it really is a vial city/business. I went there once (not by choice) and I will not be back, not my cup of tea, northern Cali is nice though, I don't hold a grudge against the entire state

Sort of on/off topic, I actually had a fantastic learning experience with my daughter. At one point in time, she was a huge Hannah Montana fan. When the show first aired, it was relatively wholesome, Miley was expected and produced good grades, and overall appeared to be a pretty smart cookie. As the show progressed, she began getting poor grades, started saying completely idiot things and acting like a total dumb ass, as well as the whole boy crazy dressing like a stripper thing.

Now, my daughter age 10 actually noticed this, and asked me why Miley was dumbed down, when she used to be smart. I just told her it was sad to intellectually peak at 12. Fortunately, she decided that Miley was no longer someone she needed to support. Yea!!!!!

P.S Britney, Justin, and Christina were on the new Mickey Mouse Club, not Kids incorporated, I know it is truly sad that I know that, now I must go morn the loss of those brain cells.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, but don't be surprised if this doesn't get a lot of attention in Breaking Alt News.

The entertainment industry is truly evil in my opinion (and this is from someone who regularly watches TV and listens to music played on the radio). It really is crazy how easily it is to almost "sneak" things into movies, TV, music, or any type of entertainment.

I hope I don't offend the OP by posting this, but Pseudo-Occult Media is another really great website for symbolism and things like that in the media, for anyone that is interested.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by riddle6]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Because she most likely has some form of mental illness.

MemoryShock:

The video of Britney Spears with Diane Sawyer was very interesting. What is also interesting is that Britney Spears was on Kids Incorporated with Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera. Yeah...they incorporated them all right.

What one may want to consider is if they are intentionally producing "controllable stars" then perhaps the writing is geared towards the reinforcement of the subliminal programs of the individuals they are controlling...much too subjective to wade through and analize in context to this topic but perhaps there is a reason why songwriters routinely provide the material for the performers...

You are closer to the reality than this article was. As a person who has worked in and around music for years, I can honestly say I have yet to meet any sort of freemason or monarch programmer (knowingly anyway). What I have seen are cats who will do anything for a dollar. They would do, sell and make anything. Spears, X-tina, Justin et al. came off the teen pop trend. I have no idea how much further they can push Britney and Christina considering their sex appeal has seemingly reached it's sell-by date. Justin isn't an idiot, he didn't have kids and retains his "sexy bachelor" identity. He's a terrible actor though.

In all seriousness, I don't think there is any large conspiracy at hand other than a plot to make massive amounts of money. Do you guys have any idea how easy it is to manipulate people of all shades and stamps? It's a western concept, buying one's identity. I learned how to sell product to people who claimed to be non-conformists and refused to buy large label bands. Record companies just made "vanity labels" that were pseudo-indie for street cred. Dirty hipsters will buy it up. Goths? Just put them in outlandish fashions. Overly aggressive young males? Guitar driven rock. Everyone has a flavor and that's what the industry caters to. It's not magic or odd rituals, it's psychology.

As a 28 and jaded woman, I'll tell you guys a reality concerning music-it's ass or flash. You've either got a cute ass or you make a lot of flash. Katy Perry has a cute ass. Lady GaGa is a flashy performer. You can do both, but you must have one or the other. Actual knowledge of music? You don't need it. Like I said: Ass or Flash, no one gets on the boat without it. I feel no pity for these people. They come into this industry of their own free will and they can leave it too.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Agreed and it's shocking to see the effects it has on people, young girls and guys will do absolutely anything these days to become a 'celebrity' and be a part of those types of social circles. It's so twisted and plain old strange to see the effects in your daily life and the conversations people have about it, just another good indication of how utterly messed up our society is.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

It's my opinion that someone close to them (perhaps the handlers) are skilled at hypnosis and/or Neuro-Linguistic Programming and that many celebrities unknowingly are being manipulated. I can personally think of a few ways this could be accomplished and I'm sure there are people out there that do it professionally after-all these people are "handlers" telling them how to act, what to do and what not to do... etc.. so already they have a relationship of following instructions from these people.

Scary stuff indeed, I think perhaps there should be a bit more research and reporting done on this subject.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I don't argue anything that you say. It really is a formula.

But that doesn't negate the possibility (really, in my experience subjective as it may be) that attempts to create and control (whether through sinister mind control methods or basic sociology) the people whom are on the stage hasn't occurred.

The implications are also upon the advertising of these stars (movies as well)...there is a lot of effort and money being tossed into flooding the media...

Edit to Add -

Originally posted by antonia
You are closer to the reality than this article was.

True enough. I dare say that there is a possibility where this is a case of, "takes one to know one."

Or not...

[edit on Thu, 03 Jun 2010 18:03:09 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Utterly messed up is playing for 45 minutes and walking off stage to 6 guys holding a beer for you and 4 girls waiting to have sex with you simply because you were the dude on stage,like how messed up is that....never even a conversation?
Never did anyone actually get to know me as a person.
If that don't make ya think I don't know what does.

To Pure Energy.
People follow instruction their whole life but never realize it...thats kinda my point.
Whats cool in society should be something you should be weary about.
Don't worry about what they think....cuz they don't do it often.

To Antonia.
Your quote.
Do you guys have any idea how easy it is to manipulate people of all shades and stamps?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes I do.
Music isn't ass or flash...its supposed to be music without all the propaganda.I don't need to see a set of boobs to know I like it or dislike it.
Or for a woman I don't need to have you visualize rubbing my junk on you to get you to like my music.

Just a disclaimer.
I had a few adult giggle juices.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
reply to post by antonia

I don't argue anything that you say. It really is a formula.

But that doesn't negate the possibility (really, in my experience subjective as it may be) that attempts to create and control (whether through sinister mind control methods or basic sociology) the people whom are on the stage hasn't occurred.

The implications are also upon the advertising of these stars (movies as well)...there is a lot of effort and money being tossed into flooding the media...

I didn't say there weren't attempts to "control" as it were. What I am stating is there is nothing occult about it. Nor is there anything really immoral about it at the end of the day because what many of these people are doing is feeding a desire that is already present. Most people don't want to believe that, it's the ugly truth though.If there was no market the stuff wouldn't sell. These people previously mentioned would not be famous. Spears and her ilk came willingly into Hollywood. What power they give away is of their own will. I can't see it as control.

DrumsRfun:

Music isn't ass or flash...its supposed to be music without all the propaganda

Idealism doesn't change what the industry has become.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

What I am stating is there is nothing occult about it.

Occult is one of those abstract references that I don't place much credence in; it's a subjective term so I will, by default, agree with that statement.

Nor is there anything really immoral about it at the end of the day because what many of these people are doing is feeding a desire that is already present.

-Skip-

What power they give away is of their own will. I can't see it as control.

In my opinion the jury is still out on that one. But without any further capacity for substantiation, I will refrain from arguing the point further at this time...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Vincent84

I watched brittney. I remember having seen this years ago. It strikes me as being authentic. She was, apparently, going further in her thoughts than her handlers anticipated, and when they brought her in, she momentarily rebelled. Good find.

Thanks for the videos.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have never seen that Britney clip before, and her reaction wasn't entirely what I was expecting. It was like two different thought process converging on each other and pouring out of the same mouth, and she may have known it, but I'm not entirely sure.

I am completely turned off by the entertainment industry as a whole these days because of the lack of soul in each piece of work. I would go as far as to say that big label performers no longer have their souls, because when was the last time you saw a puppet with a legible consciousness?

Ultimately it has done a great of job of dumbing society down to what I would consider critical levels, so tptb are definately winning by a long shot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join