It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens vs. God who is our creator?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Aliens.

It's pretty evident to me.
Signs are everywhere.

Now then,there's not a single supreme holly creator. Pft.
just different stages of "evolution and consciousness"-
It all comes down to energy- the universe- IS energy...all the beings in it are energy.
Not a clishe: One is All. and All is One.

edit on 28/9/10 by plutoxgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redd23

Good god man put some spaces in there!
On topic: I think we evolved by natural means (evolution) but I also don't think that would discount some ET tinkering, although I would need some hard evidence for it, not ancient books that vaguely talk about it.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Is this vague ?

From the Books of E'Noch....

Quote;

The Book of E’Noch I-XXXVI

Chapter 6.
the children of the heavens,
saw and lusted after them,
and said to one another:

“Come, let us chose us wives
from among the children of men
and beget us children.”

And Semjaza, who was their leader,
said unto them:
“I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed,
and I alone shall have to pay the penalty
of a great sin.”

And they all answered him and said:
“Let us all swear an oath,
and all bind ourselves
by mutual imprecations
not to abandon this plan
but to do this thing.”

Then sware they all together
and bound themselves together
by mutual imprecations upon it.

And they were in all two hundred;
who descended in the days of Jared
on the summit of Mount Hermon,
and they called it Mount Hermon,
because they had sworn and bound themselves
by mutual imprecations upon it.

And these are the names of their leaders:
Semiazaz, their leader,
Arakiba, Rameel, Kokabiel, Tamiel, Ramiel, Danel,
Ezeqeel, Baraqijal, Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel,
Zaqiel, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomael, Sariel.

These are their chiefs of tens.

(The 20th, Azazel, Not mentioned above can be found in Chapter 8.)

Chapter 7.
And all the others together with them
took unto themselves wives,
and each chose for himself one,
and they began to go in unto them
and defile themselves with them,
and they taught them charms
and enchantment’s,
and the cutting of roots,
and made them acquainted with plants.

And they became pregnant,
and they bare great giants,
whose height was Three Thousand Ells:

Who consumed all the acquisitions of men.
And when men could no longer sustain them,

04. The giants turned against them
and devoured mankind.

And they began to sin against birds,
and beasts, and reptiles, and fish,
and to devour one an others flesh,
and drink the blood.

Chapter 8.
And Azazel,
taught men to make swords.....

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Well reading what everyone has placed it is true in stating that nobody really knows who made what, but as for what occurred in creation something had to intervene. The complexity of it all is extraordinary to say the least. Things to note that I myself have concluded from a God point of view is what type of God must there be. You can look back in history and people can point to a God such as Zeus, Ra, and so forth but for there to be a supreme God then it would have to be a God like in the Bible. That God must then have various qualities, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient. Where he is not affected by time at all, though can still intervene whenever he needs be. He can just as easily create the Earth in 6 days even 1 if need be if he were to be omnipotent, as well as use evolution if he wanted to. That God cannot then be humanized for the rules/ laws placed on the creation, us, it would only affect us and not the creator of the laws for he goes above the laws. As well if one was to think logically it would be like that of computer where for example a human was to create a computer to complete a task, that computer would only focus on that task and never can move away from what it has been programmed unless altered. The Human is not affected by the law placed on the computer for he made the law only on what he created. The same would apply to that of God, he goes beyond, yet him being not affected by time means he goes beyond our time, or dimension. That is why some say that like we are in a 3 dimensional world, or of more, then he is in of itself in another or beyond, able to perceive all and know all.

Now about the second subject if aliens created us, they would in fact have to be technologically advanced far more than we are. As well must have surpassed the ability to perceive things such as fear, for we are held to it many at times to some sense. There has been evidence too much to even write about how they have interfered with humanity over the years, now being Fallen Angels/ Demons, advanced races, so called Gods, that conclusion is based on your reasoning of what you find. They could be hear to help us as well grow and teach us like the days of the past. But as well one has to be open minded in many things such as if you are to say then that the aliens created us then who created them. And then it continues if yet another race made then and so on, which would then have to result in there being a God above the laws, or as some say evolutionary.

Now if we are to look at evolution we are to see a few things like some stated with the similarities of the chromosomes, and so on and so on with explanation. One merely cannot just pull fossils and say this belonged to this species or this species, unless the fossils were discovered intact, all together. One as well cannot simply point out that just because it has similarities in bone structure it can be the same. If one was to say as well we evolved from apes then why is it that human bones are found with dinosaur bones in layers of the Earth, where humanity was not found possible to be found. Such as the same deformities of what in ancient texts they described of Nephilims, explaining why some humans appeared in history to be like that of Giants, or even the recent finds of the supposed Hobbits. Dna being yet another way into one asking questions wanting to know yet more and more how it is constructed in such a way.

All I am merely trying to point out is that basing no matter what one may think or say, no one really knows unless if truly one dies and see's God, or comes in contact with the supposed alien race, in where the reveal themselves to the Earth, or finally in where we are nothing more than an extreme form of chance that just happened to get everything right in this universe, all the laws, the amount of oxygen, the right living place for life to come about. No matter what we believe we hold onto it by Faith in whatever sense in which you find it to be, but one as well must be open minded to such ideas as what if there is a God, is an alien advanced race, is evolution. That is one of the greatest accomplishments of man, whoever or however we were created, it is the ability for us to believe, question, think, feel, love, or research. Though humanity has come a long way from being mere experiments, from being apes, from being in the image of God, sinners, we have as well grown to be a race that has changed the face of our planet if not then the galaxy or universe in any way, us being small or not compared to it. But in all our lives and in our race, we would always feel a void to seek for our purpose and as well seek for truth always until we find it, or it finds us.
edit on 10-10-2010 by Lite77g because: Fixing words

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

the alien thing sounds more exciting to me. and a lot more believable than some god...but I think we're a mistake that got outta control.
reply to post by Rohdan

Sorry, but this is one of the most ridiculous theories I have ever heard.

So the "alien thing" sounds much more believable than some God? How do you figure this out?
Are we so entrapped in our sci-fi world that we would rather believe in aliens than in a God?

Also you think we are a mistake that got out of control? That negates the evolution and creationist theory.
How did we come into exsistence then through a mistake?

Is it not possible for God to have created us humans, through evolution? On another planet, life evolved differently, and aliens where formed.

Both God and aliens can exsist in the same universe.

Vvv

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Your creator is the Devil says Jesus....
John, Chapter 8, Verse 44,

hope this answer helps, we are all demon seed. Sinners we are!

Anyone want to get together for a quick orgy and get drunk?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join