It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens vs. God who is our creator?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aslpride
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Evolution has been debunk by proof of evidence that DNA can't be evolve except manipulated, but the information hasn't been recognize by general scientists. I wondering why?

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Aslpride]

What do you even mean that DNA can't evolve? Are you claiming that it can't form in the first place, or that it can't change over generations?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PieKeeper

DNA can be alter based on two different DNA combined, but it can't evolve by itself. For example, we have some unfortunately people who have deformed body. When deformed person interbreed with other deformed person, the baby will still born perfect child. A question arise: what about concept of evolve that deformed person interbreed with other deformed person lead to deformed baby? It doesn't work that way because DNA do not evolve.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Aslpride

So, you're saying that things like Schizophrenia or Dwarfism don't occur more often in children of parents who have these disorders? If that is what you're saying then you're outright wrong. While all of their children may not have these disorders that can be explained by the fact that may traits are dependent on many loci, instead of just one as Mendel hypothesized. Furthermore, mutations may occur between generations that causes a certain disorder not to manifest as a phenotype, although the disorder may once again appear in a later generation.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aslpride

DNA can be alter based on two different DNA combined, but it can't evolve by itself. For example, we have some unfortunately people who have deformed body. When deformed person interbreed with other deformed person, the baby will still born perfect child. A question arise: what about concept of evolve that deformed person interbreed with other deformed person lead to deformed baby? It doesn't work that way because DNA do not evolve.

What are you even talking about? There is absolutely no such thing as a "perfect child", and when two "deformed" (we can assume you mean physically handicapped by genetics) people conceive a child, they are in some cases more likely to have a "deformed child", and in the case of Dwarfism the chance of miscarriage is increased (inheriting the gene from both parents is fatal).

And DNA doesn't necessarily evolve, mutations can create changes in the DNA. Mutation is the source of all variation.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by PieKeeper]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
What about It wasn't God Or Aliens? what if there is no God or Aliens...and all we see is natural?

Lines sorry

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Pockets]

that doesnt make ANY sense

there must be a god in the sense of something created this "thing" we live on, called universe ... dont need to be a person, just something called god

if aliens dont exist, but we do, that is a contradiction

if we exist, off course some other civilization or life exists elsewhere, otherwise we are the ones who dont exist, it just dont make any sense if you picture the size of the universe

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
First let me say this is my belief only. I believe God the Father created All. The problem we get into is we try to humanize God. God is not a person he is both man and woman and everything we are that makes us such minus our human flesh suit.

If God were a person so to speak that would make Him human therefore canceling any possibility that He were God.

Now is God Alien? Yes in the sense we define alien as

unlike one's own; strange; not belonging to one:

link: dictionary.reference.com...

Meaning alien to the human race, only in the physical form.

Thanks for letting me voice my opinion.

Pax

[edit on 4-6-2010 by paxnatus]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aslpride

Evolution has been debunk by proof of evidence that DNA can't be evolve except manipulated, but the information hasn't been recognize by general scientists.

Correction - hasn't been recognized by ANY scientists, because there is no proof that DNA can't change. On the contrary there is ample proof that DNA can change naturally. Speciation, the point at which one species becomes another, has been directly observed on numerous occasions.

What we actually learned from genetics is that human beings are extremely similar to apes. We even found that our Chromosome 2 is fused from a great ape Chromosome and this is why Chimps have 24. Chromosome Fusion

While I would love if aliens were somehow involved the evidence doesn't point to them. The evidence points conclusively and exclusively to evolution.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

On the contrary there is ample proof that DNA can change naturally

Can you explain your definition of “Natural” and what has produced this condition, or how the laws that make up the conditions of “Natural” evolved.

There does appear to be a form of order, that governs the conditions in what is referred to as “Natural”.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

By natural it's obvious he means that it's unaided by an intelligent force.

Just look at the context.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by PieKeeper]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

But a natural process... involves rules or Laws that govern such to be a process.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

But a natural process... involves rules or Laws that govern such to be a process.

As far as I can tell, there are no rules or laws that make a process "natural".

I honestly have no idea what your argument is.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This world was created by a demiurge, not by the devine and eternal spirit. He is the 'god' of the OT, the 'supreme creator' freemasonry and for my money the 'god' of the Koran as well. He is powerful, but he's certainly not the 'all-powerful'.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Very simple really...

For anything to be dynamic requires a set of conditions

i.e. the laws of physics are based on conditions and laws, which determine the very existence and interactions within this Little Universe.

So when referring to a "Natural process" this involves rules or laws that govern such, Just as in anything that exists.
If such conditions didn't exist then you and I would NOT exist.

The very existence of something which continues to remain something, is dependant on various conditions or rules, Laws or whatever you like to label them as.
If Not then simply nothing at all would be retained, and absolute chaos would exist, thus no form or development, such as evolution could take place.... or for that matter not even exist.

Don't get me wrong; as I actually accept the theory of evolution.... I just question the perceptions and understanding of the human Primate, the reasons for evolution and why this is being manifested.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
humans and all natural flora & fauna developed without any 'god'

the manly 'god' only came into the picture to overturn the creator goddess 'Sophia'... some where around the 5,000BCE era

after the Sophia= 'wisdom', goddess creator had been in the humans collective conscious for probably 15,000 years earlier...
?(during the time of the nomadic tribes with Shamans, etc. during & after the Ice-sheet melt off from 11k bce-8k bce)...
thats when the Gaia lost out to the man centered Patriarachial social structures & conglomerated city structures were first tested & accepted (because the sneaky males could hide their laciviousness in the crowd!)

off-worlders are a mind game, based on the psychology & the metaphorical realm... the 'spiritual nature' of humans given substance & its own corporeal reality...iow anthrophomorphism a mental-emotional construct!

...and all that cyber world-scape became the concept we know as 'religion' to this day... its all hog-wash!

You know what else.... the Gaia/ aka Sophia=wisdom
allowed the male 'god' to come about, then a 'christ' to come into existance for the sole purpose of allowing the (later-to-appear)
anti-christ a model to parody & counterfiet... with the whole 4 year minestry and the 'death' drama & mystery....

the anti-christs' human body is alive right now, but the 'spirit' of
Satan/Ahriman= the destroyer & destructive Spirit has not yet
been 'indwelled' with the Satan/Ahriman... as Yet

just like the Christ spirit, didn't come to 'indwell' in the body of Jesus until his epiphany moment when he got 'baptized' on 23 Sept 23AD by John the Baptist--- and took over the carnal mind-body of Jesus until his death on 5 Apr 33 AD at Golgotha.

~~see, the real creator Goddess 'Sophia' ~aka: the wisdom... orchestrated this divine play, with men-kind as the 'rulers'...so that 'wisdom' would really ~sink-in ~ on a deep collective conscious level

that both Christ & the Devil are two sides of the same coin !

enjoy the next few years... well, up till 2019, when the AC will have had its 3.5 years of ministry (willed) by the collective masses & its unloving desire to have an Apocalypse=Armageddon meme play out (with the help of the bankers/elites/ religious heirarchys' ...& the masses aiding prophecy fufillment to proceed)

[edit on 5-6-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The only correct answer to the OP's question is: WE DON'T KNOW!!

Anyone who claims for a fact that he knows all about how life came to be is a lunatic. We have theories and can definitely explain some things, such as evolution, but we don't yet have all the pieces to the puzzle.

A lot of people are scared of the unknown, and they NEED some sort of explanation to feel good about their life (and/or afterlife). So they create fantasy beings like the Christian God, Allah, Hindu gods that look like Elephants, and some weird jungle gods...and some people believe aliens are responsible for our existence. Fact is, no one can prove their THEORY is correct, yet all of them continue to do so like complete retards.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It was Extra-Universals - Extra-Terrestrials - The Teachers/Creators/Designers or GOD/GODS (for some)

Here is a thread I started on it- www.abovetopsecret.com...

Best Wishes!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
lol ill keep an eye on this fo shoz

edit on 8-9-2010 by xX V Xx because: well i sorta made a mistake

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
What if aliens were angels? Or if aliens were the Gods themselves?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

But how do we Identify the Real You or Me ???

Is our true Entity "Awareness" (or whatever label you wish to give it) ???

Or is it the "Biological Robotics" we experience the real you or me???

Example...
I know and Experience my "body", but my body doesn't know Me that being my "Awareness"..

Perhaps there are 2 Groups ???

a. Those which feel they are a partition of LIFE..
or..
b. Those who don't know The LIFE, but only know the body or "Biological Robotics"...

And neither Group, can prove the other group to be wrong ???

edit on 9-9-2010 by The Matrix Traveller because: word change...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yes. The only way to possibly colonise other planets faced with own extinction is to manipulate existent life forms in your own image. Unless faced with extinction the course would have been unlikely. Now, the speed of light rules means that the various manipulations in human DNA over 500,000 years was about 100 years ago. The big ones first, you are hairless because sweat through your pores, this allows you to run for a very long time in a hot environment because you expel the build up of poisons, on Earth this is only useful if you can carry a constant supply of water, what evolves to run down food and carry water, instead of building traps or a spear it can throw? Seems a stupid evolution move don't it? Now imagine you evolved this ability on a planet with less gravity and more pressure, instead of evaporation and dissipation the sweat would cling right because water is more solid, therefore you could evolve to run a long time to catch prey before you could carry water and not drop dead of dehydration. Now imagine the flaw in your legs, high pressure again, you can not jump high standing, try it, how high did you get that wasn't lifting your feet. You can jump long, now, imagine the reversal of that law when you are swimming in high pressure in a swimming pool. You should jump far and high, definitely higher to longer, imagine a cat. Do we look like monkeys, no. You are too tall for a 1g planet, you get back problems, you should be supported by high pressure, as such should women,s breasts, you should not have to get in an unnatural position to lift weights safely, another human life form went to extreme trouble to make you look exactly like it without giving a damn about being suitable for the environment, because they could not live here. Now, forget you live in the twentieth century and imagine human history, the whole of human history has successful human economy's that work better than planned ones because the race that made you was a product of civilisation a lot longer than 10,000 years. Make art and, and music, and culture don,t we, have you any idea of the multiple purposes for identity, communication, release of pressures. Your monogamous, because in a mass society there is more pressure for natural selection this way because there is no immediate hierarchy for the dominant like in stinking ape society's. Relatedly, you fall in love with the personality in some ones face, this is so you keep all the instincts alive, because with out normal evolutionary pressure you would loose your instincts and society would collapse. I now have to inform you that you are war like, if you look at past societies before this one you will notice (just read Shakespeare) that you have very sharp instincts that get sharpened to serve war (note the Samurai), human IQ is kept artificially low by our makers because they were afraid we would be eliminated before we developed technology, we were a war race, the only kind of competition in nature, that of equal intelligence, that is actually about 300, is through war.You should be intelligent enough to understand the politics, philosophy, meaning of instincts that relate to your environment, can you imagine a fox that does not know how to be a fox, yet you have to think and make mistakes instead of just knowing. If you look up the structure of the human brain on the internet, let your self guess how adrenalin works on the human brain, then imagine how that might work if it was charged but another chemical that cause tranquility calmed down its excesses, if canaboids present in the brain could turn this around with with the instillation of fear, and turn on the creative part of your brain, the spatial area were turned on by the temporary change as in people with dementia, then imagine how you might relearn more intelligently, rebuilding your personality from this temporary suppression. Finally imagine there is some bastard out there who just genocide d your makers in what to them was a century ago, and you are sitting here looking just like them and have been advertising your presence with radio signals to anywhere they are likely to be coming from. That is why we in the government are sitting on it and now I might actually get some sleep tonight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join