It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens vs. God who is our creator?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So heres my question for this thread if the ancient aliens created man for whatever reason we may beleive does this mean they are our god or simply that they themselves are subject to the GOD OR GODS we pervceive as our creator as well.

Basically if we were made by aliens who created the universe and our creators/gods just wondering through my thoughts and had an idea?

Be Well

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
What about It wasn't God Or Aliens? what if there is no God or Aliens...and all we see is natural?

Lines sorry

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ancient aliens have been to this planet. I think that is undeniable at this point to anyone who has been researching/studying the topic or watched the Ancient Alien series on The History Channel.

Whether they actually created us, or just simply showed us the way, they appeared as gods to our ancestors because of their technology and knowledge.

I don't believe in an all-seeing, all-knowing, all-powerful, omnipotent being that has "always been there", and I never will. Not to say that there aren't omnipotent beings somewhere in the universe like the "Q" race in Star Trek, but gods they are not.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

or they stopped here and one of them to a ^&%* in a puddle.

Everyone has these grand ideas.... yet it could have been as simple as a spit in our direction.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Whether they actually created us, or just simply showed us the way, they appeared as gods to our ancestors because of their technology and knowledge.

What like the Predator?

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
the alien thing sounds more exciting to me. and a lot more believable than some god
...but I think we're a mistake that got outta control.

the creator or creators lost interest and went away. now we wipe out ourselves.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Mankind was created by God. But, yes, ancient aliens (whether they be fallen angels or actual aliens) came to earth in the past. Just look at Genesis 6. They came here and messed with the genepool, but we were already here, fully human at the time.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I fail to see how it is undeniable. So far I haven't read any research that isn't full of holes or even grossly misconstrues or misrepresents facts. If it was undeniable then there wouldn't be any legitimate arguments coming from experts in the fields that ancient astronaut theory uses as evidence.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well, how about this? Both are God and Alien. God and Gods are extraterrestrial except Jesus Christ. If Mary pregnancy by God, the father, then Jesus Christ is hybrid between human and extraterrestrial. (Through holy ghost or sexual act, you pick and who cares)

The point is God and Gods are aliens, they created us. The problem is religion despite science and treat God as beyond the science. Scientist reject God, but treat Aliens as extraterrestrial and have advance science technologies.

My perspective is Gods are Scientists and extraterrestrials. There are many gods out there, but seems there is one god who govern this planet. Please don't tell me that it can't be true, we have infinity stars and planets in this galaxy. Are we alone? Tsk, nope. Basically, we have many gods govern in different planets all over in this galaxy and we have one here claim as Jesus, Allah, Buddhism, etc. I think all are same person who govern this planet. However, there are some interesting stories from books that has been banned from bible that contains interacts with gods that displeased God. It's just food for thought.

Back to the point of OP's question. It should be both not either.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
SnF
For posessing enough intelligence to know there must be a ssupreme being. The Bible says he is of a spiritual nature. Not that he's
"some invisible man". If the aliens we're what people want them to be
they would be here amoung us.

It seems to me they only make contact with Govt.s. So what does that tell yoiu? Nothin good right? Satan was willing to give Christ all the kindoms of this world, if he would bow down to him, and denounce his father in heaven.
Satan could not have made this offer, if all the kingdoms did not belong to him. The offer had to be legitimate, or there would be no temptation.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

SnF
For posessing enough intelligence to know there must be a ssupreme being.

If the aliens we're what people want them to be
they would be here amoung us.

I think it's religious conjecture such as this that prevents aliens from showing their faces in the first place.

As soon as we put down our bibles and pick up our common sense, we may become privy to what is really going out there.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Satan could not have made this offer, if all the kingdoms did not belong to him. The offer had to be legitimate, or there would be no temptation.

Didn't they. Is he not the fallen from heaven and ruler of the Earth. The Prince of Darkness ?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I fail to see how it is undeniable. So far I haven't read any research that isn't full of holes or even grossly misconstrues or misrepresents facts. If it was undeniable then there wouldn't be any legitimate arguments coming from experts in the fields that ancient astronaut theory uses as evidence.

Exactly. If there was late alien intervention then why is it that we don't see any sudden jumps in human technology? Stuff has evolved very gradually for millions of years.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Even if we were created by "aliens" there doesnt mean theres not a god. We have the technology now to create things that are naturally born. Doesnt mean we are god.

Anything is possible...I dont think we are the first humans...the universe is very old and we have been on this planet not so long....I dont think its un realistic to think that there is a possability that we were created by "aliens"...aliens could be other humans...could be any species..

Think of where our technology is now...lets say 100yrs from now i would think we would have the ability/technology to start life on another planet...and in doing so as a "scientific" experiment why not let that life evolve and let it take is on course only interfering when necessary...to set guidelines/rules...(Bible...religeion etc) so people dont run a muck killing stealing etc...

Most people on here believe in aliens as do I....and if they are here then their technology is way advanced, and we"re already cloneing so imagine what else they can do...whos to say they werent here before us...the earth from what i know is 4-5 billion years old..we havent even been here for a million years...so as advanced as they are why wouldnt they of visited before?

The only way to ensure your species survival is to populate other planets...one day earth will die...we will need somewhere to go...with as old as space is im sure that has happened many times...so who's to say thats not what happened to us? Think about it with an open mind...Whos to say the people really running the show behind the scenes of this planet arent of this world?

Ive never had any experiences with et's but I know they exist...Doesnt mean there is no god...if theres other humans from other planets doesnt mean theres not a god...This kind of talk back in the day would get you killed even thinking that stuff...we are getting to the point now where its accepted by more and more people and were almost ready for the truth...

The reason why the governmnet knows is people werent ready..especially back in the 40's or earlier..people knew and lived by religeion...to know they exist back then would of caused chaos and doubt in relgion...now we are getting to a point where it can co-exist...theres just too many things that dont add up to think we are the only civilization to ever inhabit this planet...watch those ancient alien shows on history...buildings on deserted islands that had building blocks so big and holes that can olny be cut by tools with diamond tips etc...I can go on and on...but just keep an open mind...nobody really knows, but you should never say no thats impossible beacause everything you know is taught to you besides what you get from life experences...we are fed info from "experts" that we regurjitate not really knowing for ourselves if it is true or not.

Main point being rather or not we were created by Aliens doesnt mean there is no god...chicken and the egg...who created the aliens? It had to start somewhere...The time is coming and we will know about ET's and thats exciting bc that just opens the doors to many more questions and adventures...Enjoy living in this time bc we are close I can feel it!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Have you ever contemplated that God may be an Alien. So technically God/Aliens created us.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Neither created us, we are the product of natural evolutionary process.

Philosophically speaking if God existed he would be an extraterrestrial by definition, since he's not from Earth.

And if aliens existed that were intelligent enough to be our creators we might deem them gods.

But since there's no evidence in support of our creators being deities or aliens I think there's little reason to believe in such, though certainly there's no harm in bit of sci-fi speculation.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
God or the energy that made us.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
So heres my question for this thread if the ancient aliens created man for whatever reason we may beleive does this mean they are our god or simply that they themselves are subject to the GOD OR GODS we pervceive as our creator as well.

Basically if we were made by aliens who created the universe and our creators/gods just wondering through my thoughts and had an idea?

Be Well

What if We, as a great collective one unified conscience, created all life within this existence, and this conscience experiences it'self as "the creator" through us as souls.

However, we were not directly created by this " creator", more so as were were an evolving species who was "worked with" scientifically , to create us as we are now.

So we are a part of this "god"'s universe, but We , collectively , are the "god", but there are branches off of it'self on other levels for which it has created different existences and experiences and levels of "being".

So yes WE were created by an alient race, but even they know of this " Greater" existence.

that is possibly most simple way I can describe , what I think to be " WHAT IS" and how things really work.

It goes so far beyond what we are capable , on this level, of experiencing though.

So in a nutshell.....All Religions are Correct. But they are not the ONLY thing that is correct.

It is never 1 or the other , but a mixture of many.

So Evolution did play a part in our history and shaping how and what we are, but also genetic engeneering did too.

But also, on a far greater level , We and everything have just been created by our own collective THOUGHT........the most powerful tool in all the world.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This Little Universe is only a Story we (consciousness, Awareness, Spirit, LIFE or whatever title you wish to give it) are experiencing.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Evolution has been debunk by proof of evidence that DNA can't be evolve except manipulated, but the information hasn't been recognize by general scientists. I wondering why?

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Aslpride]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join