It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveling Nazis- at the least it makes an entertaining read.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

b ut if they went to the future to buy weapons, what sort of currency would they have used?? they would need a lot to buy a sufficient amount of weaponry!

what if the plan was to use the hadron collider to tear a whole in the 2 different time lines and either bring a nazi controlled future to us or us to them in 2012, what if that is the new age??
but then what if the nazis went in to the future and had to be humanley put down and destroyed like the desease they would be, all because theirs no room in the future for that kinda greedy primitive behaviour!?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Sorry, the original is in Russian. This German version was produced by a small alternative production studio. They have many more intersting documentaries about forgotten historical events and controversial topics but all in German.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by indigothefish

Hitler and many other Nazis believed the earth is hollow. This is something like people who think the earth is flat. But this new theory sheds another light on those what seemed to be wacky theories. Caused by earth's rotation there are supposedly electromagnetic vortexes at the north and south pole which are supposedly portals to other worlds.

Very good stuff for Hollywood, but they ignore it.

I'd love to see some evidence that hitler believed the earth was hollow.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Here you go...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
reply to post by spacedonk

b ut if they went to the future to buy weapons, what sort of currency would they have used?? they would need a lot to buy a sufficient amount of weaponry!

If they went to 2245,Imagine how much a few gallons of gasoline/petrol/oil would be worth(if even for research)...Or how about Gold,the nazis had quite a bit of that.
And gold will go up as less becomes avalible.

Or this could be the real money maker-Their sperm/eggs.
In 200 years time a "true blood" human(one from pre GM/singularity/augmented times could be worth more than gold maybe).

Even the pollen on their clothing could be a highly sought after commodity,depending on how the future works out.

I know this whole story is fantasy at best though,but wouldn't it be funny if these 5000 elite nazis arrived in a future where all races actually loved and respected one another,and it was a world where there was no need for wars of any kind.

They would have to sheepishly retreat through thier portal,and report back to the fuhrer"Sorry boss-they have lost the concept of war,we can't do shizen."

Man that would be funny.

But of course the whole source is made up rubbish,so no need to worry.
Good to imagine though!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Somehow you've managed with your fiction to resemble a part of the story.
They supposedly tried to find aliens in an attempt to find more warriors for their lonely and righteous struggle against Zionism.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by emayarsh
wow i just had a really trippy thought..

so nazi's time traveled from 1945 (the past)

to 2145 (the future)

that means if they are in the future then they wont actually appear until the earth reaches 2145 Ad... but if they went to the future in 1945 then they must have arrived straight away.

so does that mean they are in the future now? the present to us is 2010 but the present to them is 2145..

If they went into the future then.. does that mean they already did things before they even happened?

does anybody else understand what im trying to get at here?.. its likeee a big mind FU** lol

Actually right now, the present for them is 2210, exactly 65 years after they arrived in 2145, right?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Definitely a fun piece of sci-fi reading, makes me want to go and watch Hellboy :

I've always liked these kinds of stories. Hitler and the occult, Hitler finding the hollow Earth or escaping to Atlantis. The Philadelphia experiment, etc. Such sci-fi speculation is fun though I do feel perplexed when people take it seriously or peddle it as truth to a gullible public.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Well i have a cool as # theory. I'm 16 and i have just been getting into alot of conspiracies and developing my own ideas about them. I had a thought about this whole thing, for one i think it is more than plausible.

Say the Germans found a way to access a huge database filled with the past, present, future, everything. It's not hard to imagine at all. The fact that they believed the Earth was hollow just works hand in hand.

Imagine if you're head had a colony of ants inhabiting it, wondering what the # they are on and what not. They would try to dig into your skull and see whats there right? Like what we have done to earth but we are left to think its a solid planet. My thoughts don't lead me this way.

What if the ants found your brain and thought # what is this? They would label it something closest to what they know, which is probably why we label earth as being lava filled. For all WE know Earth has a brain, it stores all the data of every time to exist or has existed.. What if it was accessible? Through the means of the poles?

The fact that they found a nazi in august made me think.. Parallel universes cant be real, you could travel into so many different points in time that there would be infinite universes. Couldn't be true. Could be, but id like to think time travel was a basic illusion.

I think Earth could have a brain or something similar, to store all of its knowledge, as they say earth is living, who could deny this?

Germans could have accessed this knowledge and maybe even been able to travel into that tine through earth, as they said they used portals, but maybe its more then that. maybe thats like saying there is a god, believe in it, its the only way we can describe it.

Please post back, this is my first ever post and i want to hear some responses!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I agree with you idea. But I haven't myself believed in any theories for that exact idea, I still like it as an analogy. Ants on the brain.. I've always told people, as an analogy for the Earth populace: Imagine you have a race or hive of ants working inn your bedroom, maybe you live with you rents w/e, and these Ants make you money, they sculpt it from atoms or paper or whatever. Now if these Ants could communicate with you, I'm not sure you'd EVER tell them anything existed past the realm of your room. Ever, because they would leave. And never make you money again. So if they ever found evidence of the outside, you could lie to them, cover things up, because you would be far more knowledgeable then them. And YOU on the other hand, would take that money and travel to many reaches, have a lot of fun and explore. So why should the american government EVER tell anyone anything? We are basically slaves. Nothing like the Germans.

Regenstorm. I Commend you for your posts. I imagine you are a true brother. 14 words!

As for the time travel aspects, and the nazis, including travel to other planets:

The Nazi's invented almost everything, and after that the Germans. So how could they not have traveled the far reaches of space or time? They were the wheat. Guardians of the white race, and pioneers in all things.

Time Travel: Anyone who has looked deeply enough into time travel will know there are no 'grandfather paradoxes', one worlds or such a thing as linear time. Therefore, with multiple universes, it is easily possible that the Nazis not only time traveled. But maybe even WON the war, then had their technology stolen by hidden ally spies who traveled back to help the allies win and we are in the branch of timeline. Any good military strategist with be confused as to how the Axis lost the war. They had superior weaponry, training, deployment, everything! Just look at sea warfare ALONE. The Nazis' had the first warfare submarines. There was nothing the Allies could do against them, they were every sailors terror, they were basically just waiting to die. All they could do was drop barrel charges and hope they don't die in turn!

Any person who fancies the theories of time travel or the Nazi superiority is clearly brainwashed and sometimes delusional. If the 'victors' write the books, then who knows what they put in there?

Even if you DON'T believe me, one thing you can acknowledge is the most of the $#!T you learn in school is proven false when you leave or enter college. The whole this is a makeover show. a beauty pad-gent to make you a respectful and loving citizen!

And probably most importantly of all, with credible evidence, lets not forget the Nazi-UFO Connection. The evidence for the Nazi's creating such craft. And the stupendous Roswell incident, the Allies had just 'won' the war, and the Nazi's crash a UFO on US soil... Oops, let's not have them find out about this! Tell them it's swamp gas or some $#!T, and for those that are a bit more intelligent than the rest of the sheeple (I'm sure they had that term someplace among the elite.) Let them believe it's aliens. At least that wouldnt make us look like complete idiots.
How embarrasing to LOSE a fight, tell your girlfriend you won and have the bully break your window with a note the next day. No of course not, that's not from him. I totally won that fight, and beat up that bully baby..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sternblut

Thank you, at least some recognize it.
This thread might also be interesting.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
At first I thought that members of ATS stood open for this topic, but it seems that the words Nazi and Hitler trigger ignorance at its finest. But on the other hand, all answers are here on ATS, you just got to know where to look for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join