It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government OFFICIALLY attacks Conspiracy Theories!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

I wish more had your take on such matters. Sadly, until the our "benefits" are cut, and perhaps people are unable to afford the hypnosis provided by their televisions...such attempts are in vain. But "equal opportunity impoverishment" will soon be affordable for the majority, lol. That's when the sheep will lift their heads, and begin to question things. Unfortunately, I think it'll be a bit too late at that point. (No, I'm not quite a pessimist; the glass is not half full, nor half empty; IT'S SHATTERED!!!)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It looks like the Government is finally saying something besides "it"s a weather baloon", we should all be happy that we got them talking. I think they are jealous we have been doing all the talking. I will be watching !

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
it should come as no surprise that this site in on corporate net servers,
the collusion and intimate connection of govt and business is the very definition of fascism

it amusing to see these criminals getting so desperate as to put out these
unsupported opinion crap explanations in their silly website , its clearly for tv morons... tabloid readers ...twitter retards... and Facebook asswipes.... it is not intended for those educated people who understand the nature of false flag terror , govt cover-up of UFO phenomenon, the crime against humanity that depleted uranium is, and the role of tptb in controlling the media the pulpit textbooks and historical slant with murder, intimidation and piles of our tax money

this lame attempt to sway the masses reminds my of when the Vatican came out with some condemnations of monty pythons life of brian in the hopes of swaying moviegoers to ignore what they claimed was blasphemy , nothing could have helped the box office more !!!

your tax dollars at work, lol

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S
Your gov will not tolerate this behavior for much longer. Who would. When one of you actually does a proper investigation into something then a conspiracy theory may hold weight.

You speak of 9/11...what of the MK Projects? Intentional human experimentation without any type of accountability?

And prior to assuming that I only have third person/internet resource experience, it may be a viable effort to research my post history...

There are very real conspiracies in this world and the ideaology presented by the government is pacifistic in most cases and the legislation passed by our government favors privatized incorporation rather than the citizenry.

Not everyone here is speaking from a position of unaware reaction...and I would posit that everyone else is learning beyond the lifetime of candy coated media offered by traditional communicative methods.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
When I get to browsing the entire website, not just the article on CT, it feels like a commercial to attract immigrants. Interesting to note how many languages this site will readily convert to.

The other thing I find very interesting is the use of the Seal of the United States. I would think that would really be an issue if not endorsed at some level. Can anyone tell what it reads along the top of the seal?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
HEAD MY WARNING ATS!!! dear god no words can describe what I have in my going through my mind. THERE WILL BE A US REVOULUTION VERY SOON. When we go to war you MUST remember every bullet solider ect. Is to keep the secrets hidden away forever. I cry to think what will soon happen ALL the EVENTS are falling together like dominoes no one will stray from there path Dear god the changes are coming soon I can feel the pain from them :'( A TEAR SHED AND A BLESSING TO THOSE WHO I SEE IN BATTLE AND IN THE GRAVES. dear god what have I learned and goten myself into?!?(cries)(cries)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Your gov will not tolerate this behavior for much longer. Who would. When one of you actually does a proper investigation into something then a conspiracy theory may hold weight.

You speak of 9/11...what of the MK Projects? Intentional human experimentation without any type of accountability?

And prior to assuming that I only have third person/internet resource experience, it may be a viable effort to research my post history...

There are very real conspiracies in this world and the ideaology presented by the government is pacifistic in most cases and the legislation passed by our government favors privatized incorporation rather than the citizenry.

Not everyone here is speaking from a position of unaware reaction...and I would posit that everyone else is learning beyond the lifetime of candy coated media offered by traditional communicative methods.

You are correct there. MK has been admitted but it was seen as something that needed to be done. The US gov has had a hand in a lot of "bad" stuff but it is far from the destroyer of worlds.

We all have to look at how we each contribute to a theory. Most of the people you see on here are far from perceptive. They have the work of others pawned as their research.

I was giving a warning that this site among upto and including 17 others has drawn unwanted attention away from what the government sees as progress. Now, they have two options. Except it or destroy it before it gets out of hand.

The people on here are their own worse enemies. They took a site like this and went off in every direction possible. Every damn thing that the US gov does is now a conspiracy!

Im saying that people need to think about their steps carefully. I imagine that alot of people on here will not be on here in 12 months. quite possibly they will be fighting bankruptcy or personal loss. As they say....attack the heart. Break his spirit and then take away all hope.

If people branded around pure fact then the gov would have to change their approach and the way they do things. But when lies and absolute nonsense are spread they cannot let it happen for its embarrasses the US and its gov and makes it appear weak. When you back an animal into a corner you are giving no choice but to Attack. To kill without mercy! they are feeding their enemy their own heart.

When the cull comes who are they going to beg for another chance? When jobs are lost who do they turn to for a hand out? When terrorist finally attack the US one day who will the people ask for help from? The one they have branded murderers and liars? Would you help someone who has betrayed you so profoundly? I think not. I know which side my bread is buttered. Personally, if you cant beat them, join them. Just thinking out loud!

The new world can not evolve with people constantly making up some rubbish. And this site can no longer function properly with people dragging their own gov through the mud without proof.

IF the gov takes you and locks you up in camp and says you are a threat to national security.....prove you are not!!

You are asking the gov to prove they did not have anything to do with 9/11. How can they when they have been judged already. How can they prove they have your best interest at heart? When you have already convinced yourselves otherwise.

Think about it. WE NEED PROOF not BS from the same people on here day after day!

I am not bashing you Memoryshock but the idea that for decades if not years people have taken one thing or another and let rumor and deceit outweigh total fact.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Btw I will mantaine ATS SILENCE till it's time alpha-omega with you all
and a blessing to the Hero's
you've earned it

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hate to say it but some of the theories have been debunked. I won't get into which ones as it'll lead to a whole derailment of this thread.

But it's interesting they posted such a thing on that site.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

You are correct there. MK has been admitted but it was seen as something that needed to be done. The US gov has had a hand in a lot of "bad" stuff but it is far from the destroyer of worlds.

We all have to look at how we each contribute to a theory. Most of the people you see on here are far from perceptive. They have the work of others pawned as their research.

I was giving a warning that this site among upto and including 17 others has drawn unwanted attention away from what the government sees as progress. Now, they have two options. Except it or destroy it before it gets out of hand.

The people on here are their own worse enemies. They took a site like this and went off in every direction possible. Every damn thing that the US gov does is now a conspiracy!

Im saying that people need to think about their steps carefully. I imagine that alot of people on here will not be on here in 12 months. quite possibly they will be fighting bankruptcy or personal loss. As they say....attack the heart. Break his spirit and then take away all hope.

If people branded around pure fact then the gov would have to change their approach and the way they do things. But when lies and absolute nonsense are spread they cannot let it happen for its embarrasses the US and its gov and makes it appear weak. When you back an animal into a corner you are giving no choice but to Attack. To kill without mercy! they are feeding their enemy their own heart.

When the cull comes who are they going to beg for another chance? When jobs are lost who do they turn to for a hand out? When terrorist finally attack the US one day who will the people ask for help from? The one they have branded murderers and liars? Would you help someone who has betrayed you so profoundly? I think not. I know which side my bread is buttered. Personally, if you cant beat them, join them. Just thinking out loud!

The new world can not evolve with people constantly making up some rubbish. And this site can no longer function properly with people dragging their own gov through the mud without proof.

IF the gov takes you and locks you up in camp and says you are a threat to national security.....prove you are not!!

You are asking the gov to prove they did not have anything to do with 9/11. How can they when they have been judged already. How can they prove they have your best interest at heart? When you have already convinced yourselves otherwise.

Think about it. WE NEED PROOF not BS from the same people on here day after day!

I am not bashing you Memoryshock but the idea that for decades if not years people have taken one thing or another and let rumor and deceit outweigh total fact.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

bring it! we have two years left anyway!

After I read how the USA got caught with their pants down with the RMS Lusitania. I never trust them again. If they tried it once, then they will keep on doing it till they perfect it. They still haven't perfected it. I love my country but the folks who run it are purposely ruining it.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Pretty obvious, they feel threatened with some Truths. The wheels are slowly but surely falling off the wagon, the Feds know this and and I think we're going to see more of this propaganda.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I have not read this whole thread, but I did go to that site.
From what I found you can post to that site comments, and it looks like they are letting the people say what they want.
Has anyone from ATS posted to that site yet?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The interesting aspect in my perception is that the government is not necessarily the ones whom are worried; it's the financial interests involved in government. Progress is a subjective term and if it is one thing that can be said through my observation, both current and retroactive, is that industry influence - all of them - have contributed to not only how societal experience and events occur but how they are perceived by the public. Not only does a lot of money keep getting traded around for personal use of those "up there" but at the expense of the people whom they perceive as not having an inkling.

It's a fallacious assumption based on the rpesentation of information over the past century. Progress should include the entirety of the population, globally, and that can't happen with the current system where are financial system can be manipulated by those whom are capable of it for their own profit. There is a reason why transparancy is an issue; if they were held accountable for their dealings then their "progress" may be stunted, not societies. Society is an implicit tag along and can exist in any incarnation as long as it is conducive to the perpetuation of their standards.

I agree, we are our own worst enemies. Which when you think about it is a kind of safe guard since the focus is on the arguement rather than the application. Most of the actual information that could pose any kind of concern is mostly lost in the cacophany of voices.

I also stated earlier that it is fallacious to assume that the goverment is a singular entity. Rather, it is the system which is open to manipulation and allowed by many of our representatives. But to allow this fact to become wide spread would be damaging to the image of government...which would result in a loss of confidence and further down that road. So there is the rationalization which perpetuates this system of unaccountability and under the radar corruption (it's there) and actually necessitates the dressing up of it as acceptable.

And that isn't right in my opinion...especially when hypocrital ideaology is espoused by all available forms of media (not just government).

To that effect, I support wholeheartedly discussion on these topics as a means to gradually progress towards a more perceptive society that can then be capable of actually participating in its' governance...as opposed to being forcefed social issues to disguise corporate and technological manipualtions (noone can ever convince me that Bush didn't somehow buy his second term).

When the cull comes who are you going to beg for another chance?

Rhetorical question? I'll assume as such...

Not all of it is rubbish and there is proof all over the place. The reality is that the expression is disjointed and more or less ignored. As well, government is a grouping of people, making it subject to human error and rightfully not immune to speculation and public oversight.

Would you have everyone assume that just because someone has government affiliation that they are infallible?

I respectfully disagree if that is the case.

That is kind of the point - sometimes an errant accusation is enough to label someone a threat and when one is locked up, the road to proof is almost like talking to a brick wall. If I have committed no crime save for the my participation in speculation on the fallibility of the people running our government and corporations then how can I prove that their presumption of the future is wrong?

Interesting rhetorical exercise that could be but for most, reactionary expressions could be used as "proof" when it is in fact supposition of incongruent behaviour.

You are asking the gov to prove they did not have anything to do with 9/11. How can they when they have beeen judge already. How can they prove they have your best interest at heart? When you have already convinced yourselves otherwise.

Same argument employed above. Really, as stated, I am not asking government to prove anything. I am more interested in the fluctuating personnel and social patterns.

Not all of it is BS...lumping everything together is disingenious at best...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Missed this in my composition; perhaps then there should be an actual look at how information is propagated.

We actually agree more than these posts may present, I suspect. Rather, I think the disagreements lie within the mechanics of the bigger picture.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I went to this website and read through it a bit, but it was the external links that interested me! On the debunking911 website that was linked by the www.america.gov website, they have an entire section called the "Real Conspiracy".

That section makes the case that the real conspiracy is how the Bush administration rushed to war after 9/11. Isn't this a contridiction?

The america.gov website states that 911 conspiracies are nonsense, but a website that the america.gov website refers and links too states the real conspiracy was Presidents Bush's administration?

Maybe its me and I am confused. Here is a link to the debunking 911 website that is referenced by the america.gov website. CHeck it out and set me straight.

Debunking911 Link

It's pretty clear to me - the .gov website is Cass Sunstein's wet dream, and nothing more. Looky here - you have the proof - they're STILL trying to lay blame on the last administration to deflect it from the current one.

IMO, there's enough blame to go around, and they can ALL take their own fair share!

Now, you gents working the NSL's for AOL and the other ISP's, y'all need to bookmark that quote, so's you can come and git me when it's time to spring. When that happens, I'll have a little face-to-face convo with Mr. Sunstein. Well, that is, unless he's scared I'll melt his brain with my superior intellect.

How's that for a conspiracy theory?

Edit to add: That "america.gov" website had NO tracking cookies. None. Zero, zilch, zip. I find that odd by itself, since I haven't been to a single other website in months that didn't have tracking cookies.

[edit on 2010/6/4 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Conspiracies have happened, do happen, and stands to reason will happen again, (ie- Enron, Nixon, the American revolution, etc). It is absolutely foolish to think that these things are not possible. To believe they are not is the definition of ignorance.

That saying, "People deserve what they get" keeps coming to mind. You know, in rehab they teach that a person must reach rock bottom before they see the "light". But, usually, at that point it's live or die, and that's a scary thought considering the general state of humankind.

Then again, I equate ALL human processes/experiences with the 5 stages of loss, (which should really be termed the 5 stages of reconditioning).

1. Denial
2. Bargaining
3. Anger
4. Dispair
5. Acceptance

Anyway, this website doesn't read like an official gov't website, sorry. The tone suggests that it's another special interest site, "cloaked in sheeps clothing", posing to be an official viewpoint. But it's interesting, where on in that scale would you suppose the writers and editors are at?

Seems like some nerves have been struck, and the devil is about to be let loose, but people aren't ready for a cure... They're too addicted to the poison.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Flux8]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Ha haha. I love the Ats crew. all of you inspire me. from the good to the bad, im able to find grains of truth. I choose my reality based on those small truths. that cant be had with out seeing all of the "evidence".

That being said. experience lay with Ats over mind control or manipulation from outside sources. for example, the Government. they have spent untold amounts of money to trick me with words and general ideas. Again, nothing is answered. it is an old model to be sure. It reminds me of religion. I must trust. I must have faith.

I think we all know that faith is a word used by cowards that shrink from exploring themselves and their surroundings. lest they be cast out of popular opinion. we also know how important it is to be popular with our peers.

What if we say no thankyou to the system of control? how do they do that? when do you not need another person in your life, let alone a governing body.

Our control comes through energy, food, water. What would happen if you had a garden and caught water? suppose you nolonger need central AC. Then what do they use to pin you down? your property. you can not own anything!

The only possible way to break away from these lies is revulsion.

Provide your needs. Share with others. Quit your time card punching job and accept humanity on an Animal level until YOU can do better.

I have. Its an awesome feeling to pay nothing for the energy that runs my laptop or the water that washes my clothes. The key is independent needs being provided by the individual. at that point, it doesnt matter who lies or who has theory.

So what do you need? What do you care?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

2 years left....another factless superstition!

Every one of you is being watched right now on here. Your IP is databased and collected.

Look at the first post in this thread. The person said the gov has no Proof to its claims on that other website about the conspiracies. But neither do any of you!

Some people on here also speculate the website was not meant for the attention of those on ATS but for the people who dont know about conspiracies.

I beg to differ. The site is purely meant for you on here. But once again assumption is used over logic and reason.

The site is talking right to you, on here ATS lovers. This is the beginning of the war. That database is filling with names of cross people who are on here and now those who have clicked their new conspiracy site. Cross referencing is a pattern search. As my earlier post stated. You have been served. Why do you think they did not put to much effort into that site???

Let me tell you what I do know about some websites no names mentioned.

The original intent of cookies was to make your life easier. Sites that you visited before or frequently visited would store certain information about who you are; full name, phone number, IP addy, MAC addy and computer name etc. Infact a cookie can record just about everything on your machine... so when you returned to the site you would not have type this information again. This in itself may actually be helpful to you. That is, if it is secure, and not performing some other task. Like many things created to make your life easier and with good intention, others will see it as an opportunity to exploit you. A cookie can be used to send a certain party block info on that user. It will scan other sites similar to those you have visited and cross check you details against those. This is called pattern building. Then this info is sent back to the website owner and analyzed for specifics. By you bouncing around the internet one can gather over time all the info one needs to match that to an identity. If you have ever used a social website like facebook then then your info is then matched again and so on and son. Just like if you use google search engine. Your details have been logged over and over. Now they are being matched.

This website was used to gain info on YOU. of course they knew you would find it and you did!

You all have no common sense. Nothing is there for no reason and not the reason most of you think. How do I know??? I never went on that site.!! Believe it or not I do not care but I have very good knowledge on these types of tactics.!!

They gained the info they want in seconds. You can delete cookies or links but its done. They have your cross reference info and you can do nothing about it.

Well nothing you may know of. Security is a two way street and if you are on here you do not value privacy nor security too much.

Be warned. Things are about to get a lot more complicated for people now!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleetlord
Just throwing this out here

The website for the Official United States Government is
www.usa.gov

Not www.america.gov

Make of it what you will

I believe you are splitting hairs - the www.america.gov website is an official website of the U.S. Government - specifically, the U.S. State Department.

The usa.gov is the "web portal" of the U.S. Government, meaning, you should be able to get to most every Federally run website from that one.

So what do you make of that, and what was your point supposed to be?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Every one of you is being watched right now on here. Your IP is databased and collected.

It's difficult to explain why...but I am counting on it. I even filled out the survey to increase the odds of gaining attention (I never fill them out).

And just to point out an interesting inconsistency with your rhetoric...the adamant stance you have taken that they are collecting information to make things more difficult on people is without proof as well.

Some people on here also speculate the website was not meant for the attention of those on ATS but for the people who dont know about conspiracies.

I beg to differ. The site is purely meant for you on here. But once again assumption is used over logic and reason.

Sure, we could discuss that the technology exists and that other factions of society have employed the methods. I may even be able to show you a timeline and specific projects that lead to the evolution of it.

But to state with one hundred percent certainty that the website was designed to target us is a leap of logic not unlike what many others on this site do with other topics.

Welcome to the club...

Edit to add a quoted reference.

[edit on Fri, 04 Jun 2010 01:40:00 -0500 by MemoryShock]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join