It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government OFFICIALLY attacks Conspiracy Theories!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
If you notice you will find that Napster.com is right next to them on the Akamai server network they are on. I just find that humorous for some reason.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynzer

Originally posted by fleetlord
Just throwing this out here

The website for the Official United States Government is
www.usa.gov

Not www.america.gov

Make of it what you will

Wow!! How do we know which one is legit?? They both look legit.....

Leaving the full quote for reference...

They both are. As mentioned earlier, the america.gov site is intended more for international attention whereas the usa.gov site has a more domestic focus.

Edit to Add -

Originally posted by pauldamo
so by saying that the UFOs and aliens are a conspiracy and the that UFOs aren't alien, are they really now admitting that all the UFOs are man made.

Interesting play there...

Gawd I would love to get to those days...but much of the data needed for that, in my opinion is hidden through the cloak of corporate proprietary records.

[edit on Thu, 03 Jun 2010 21:48:45 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

For those who understand:

"When you are over the target, you catch the FLAK"

The ministry of propaganda will not keep the truth from being heard.

Fight on friends but be wary, A dog backed in a corner will eventually bite!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
What an insult to human intelligence. It just goes to show how desperate they really are; they don't even realize they are throwing fuel on the fire.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I bet I know a few of them on this site. It is quite easily noticeable especially with the classification you gave us. They are always fighting...err debating those on such things as HAARP, chemtrails, Nibiru, fake moon lander threads, 9/11, etc. That is all they ever post on. The first thing they did was make fun of Nibirushock2012 IMHO.

I love debating them it is funny how they try and try their hardest. Sometimes they have good points and others just making crap up.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
All I have to say about this is LOL!

Why would they even waste their time and money to put that page up if there wasnt any truth to it? I'm also very interested that theres nothing about area 51 even though it's been the source of consiracy theories for 50+ years? Funny.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
this is just plain rude...making us all believe that things are just blown out of perportion...how is 911 and ufo sightings and abductions something we have blown out of perportion...this is rediculous...it would have been nice if they also provided some facts to go with what they were saying...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

You are less than clever my friend. I am not from the states at all. I am from the UK as my post clearly state and that info is not related to me.

I can assure you that any info under that Username is mis leading at best. The chemical formula for truth Serum is a widely used username on many a site. You are the dumbest person I know on here because for someone to automatically jump to a conclusion is very stupid!

Try again my friend!! Post what ever you like!

If you click on MY name on the post ot clearly shows i joined in May of this year. The last person to have this username is obviously not using it anymore. Wake up!! But post the pics anyway!!

[edit on 3-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Wow, you just have to laugh at these Anunnaki and their desperation, you know?

It is so sad, so pathetic that they just can't give it a rest.

Wake up dark side, you're not in control of this Earth anymore!!! Time's up, now step aside : )

Soon the light will shine upon these cockroaches and they will go scurrying about in a fit of fear when everyone can see that these conspiracies ARE INDEED FACT! hehe

I'm laughing now, and I love it. Because the Light has now reached Critical Mass and the reign of terror is now on its last leg!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The question that many people should be asking, was asked and stated long ago: Dissent is not disloyality. (Edward R. Murrow)
Any why is the government even concerned about any conspiracy theory that the public may or may not believe in, to the point of having to create a website so they can debunk them?
Myself, I know that all politicians lie to get into office, making promises that sound good and noble, but only get half of their promises done.
I think that this website is a waste of time, a joke and pretty much only going to really irritate a section of the population that already do not trust the federal government. Personally, I think that the current President could take a page from presidents past and let the public vent, cause alot of these theories are a means for people to vent, ask questions and to get information as well as ideas, that lead to greater things.
And should they decide to close down any website that goes and actually states such ideas, then the question is what shall we do? And what will the actual level of discontent be?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The old truth comes to mind...
" I think thou does protest too much".

And one more thing...whomever was paid to define these conspiracy categories should have at least had some wit, humor, and skill.
This "dedunking" reads like a bad public school textbook. I found myself actually laughing at this ridiculous "wrench into the gears" attempt.

Oh, and just one more thing...our tax dollars hard at work.

Starred and Flagged.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This is sort of a funny read.

I wonder if we put on some magic shades like in 'They Live' we'll end up seeing something worth reading and not some "everything is as we say it is, now go back to sleep" garbage.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen - just a friendly reminder:

The thread topic is US Government OFFICIALLY attacks Conspiracy Theories!

Please refrain from Off Topic remarks and Personal Attacks.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

Dude, that is my favorite avatar yet, kudos man.

But to the point, being the largest, and might I add, smartest website on conspiracy theories, I believe someone here got under their skin. Whether it was a thread on Blackjack, 911, or Barack being in BP's back pocket, something has got B-ROK's panties in a wad, or was that pasties? LOL

Whatever it is that everone is doing and/ or researching keep it up. Except for the trolls who keep derailing threads. You can go to H&7£ or New York City, it all about the same to me.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
OFF topic...I was showing that im not the person described!!

Back on topic.

You are all to ignorant to see the truth. Your government is trying to lead the way forward for a new world in which we can advance. Unfortunately the world does not have endless resources and therefor sustainability is inconceivable.

Why do you think the gov has posted a webpage about conspiracies really?

None of you seem to think about the mockery America faces worldwide when some of it less than desirable citizens speak without any knowledge about events they have zero input into. I know that most of you were not there in person for 9/11 but you all have "proof" so to speak that its a conspiracy.

But where is all this proof. None of your have your own proof...its just regurgitated nonsense from some guy who lives with his mum in the cellar.

You all fear the truth so much you invent a new one to suit your arguments. You are like the police. They form a theory and most of the time they make the evidence fit their theory.

No one on hear has written a credible piece of fact. Its some elses "fact" you are repeating. Who knows if its true!

Now how are the normal everyday members of society supposed to view you people? you do NO real investigative work yourselves. I bet half of you never did your own investigation into 9/11. Bet you never even visited the site. But you do go onto youtube and watch a building fall down and suddenly you are experts in how to demolish a building.

You are not experts in much. Take one of the guys on here. He found a username that matches mine and posts that its me. Well I implore all of you to research it yourself and form your own conclusions. It never was me or is not me.

But you use this form of research daily and then draw false conclusions.

Your gov will not tolerate this behavior for much longer. Who would. When one of you actually does a proper investigation into something then a conspiracy theory may hold weight.

There is only one price to pay for insolence and I would imagine its not very pretty.!! But then you deserve it.

I may of insulted some with my views but my opinions are not contrived from the mirky world of conspirators!! I do believe somethings are "grey" but in order to advance and bring in a new world we must embrace some form of secrecy. Secrets are not always bad as you all think. The gov can no more trust you than I do. I am no one but I do not trust you at all. I sit here at work or somewhere looking through various websites all day long and come across ridiculous thoughts and rhetoric that baffles the mind.

I post some info that was relayed to me...which i have nothing to do with and dont care much for it and people choose not to listen. Instead people will always find ways to harbor bad feeling and resentment to what could be a saving grace.

Info is just that...info. How you use it and what you do with it is the most important part. I have spoken no lies and no fables. There are people on here who will turn your thoughts upon yourself, maybe even duplicating this website for publication elsewhere. Who knows. You losers would not know if someone was gathering info on you. So maybe they have to publish this silly america.gov site just to let you know that being monitored is just the start. For example the people who run this site have everyones IP addresses. Do you think it could be compromised or bought? Everyone has a price not just monetary. People have children, wives, loved ones. Your details are NOT safe anywhere. Just ask the right questions.

The Gov has no reason to give info to you as a general public. You appointed them to power so you gave them the right to manage your lives as they see git. You belong. Let people do their jobs. Even on here ATS there are moderators telling us what we can and can't do. Its life.

In order for the gov to protect some of its citizens info can not be branded about like your mother on her birthday!

[edit on 3-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join