It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government OFFICIALLY attacks Conspiracy Theories!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

NWOWILLFALL.....your name, is that a statement based on fact?
Or is it just a name? Are you suggesting that there is an order?

Do people like you believe fully that the conspiracy theory's are
in fact true? If you have some evidence I would love to see it. I
expect to see physical evidence not just lunatic ramblings.

The title of this thread is a classic example of a lunatic view.
He has said the government officially ATTACKS conspiracy theorists.
Either he classes defending ones self as an act of aggression or

everyone needs to run for cover because you are about to die.
never have i seen such mild retort classes as an attack. Its
definitely a symptom of being used to living in a protective bubble.

freely defending an allegation is NOT an attack. Its just an
open defense of allegations of such magnitude that defy
regular belief. An ATTACK would be passing a bill to kill you
unwavering right to free speech - to which they have not done. Yet!

[edit on 5-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
From the bottom of the page:

This site delivers information about current U.S. foreign policy and about American life and culture. It is produced by the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of International Information Programs. Links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views contained therein.

Looks like Hillary and her gang at State are responsible for the AMERICA.GOV website. This site doesn't surprise me at all seeing as Obama's "most transparent administration ever" is anything but, and runs solely on disinformation, lawsuits to keep vital documents under wraps, a substantial lack of question and answer press conferences, and other underhanded maneuvers to keep their agendas on course through a lack of truthful information.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

"your name, is that a statement based on fact?
Or is it just a name? Are you suggesting that there is an order?"

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Their interests are not in your best....

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL

"your name, is that a statement based on fact?
Or is it just a name? Are you suggesting that there is an order?"

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Their interests are not in your best....

This again is a conspiracy....that has no base for conclusion. A few stupid youtube vids is hardly solid evidence.

You lot talk about the new world order with some evil connotation behind it. I am of no doubt the a new world order is needed as some of my previous posts have stated.

In order to advance we must bring in this new world order to compensate for the lack of resources, food, money and housing among other things that
is available for the 6 billion people (and growing on this earth). We need to streamline and combine the talent into a productive outlet for the world to make the leaps and bounds it has failed to do over the last 50 plus years. We are ground by distraction and overlapping beliefs in things spiritual and physical that do not matter to the intelligent but only hold dear to those who need some sort of faith to get by daily. We need to expel those who contribute nothing to the development of the planet and the human race. We need to eliminate disease and poverty, and this can not be done in the state we are in. We can not continue like this so we must think about the things that can better the ones who are in position to help with that advancement. The rest...well can be used as fossil fuel one day or offered labour work for the better of civilization. 6 billion people would be better halved so some form of population control will be needed in 2013 in order to hit targets by 2022. Cutting back on waste or at least finding a place for it away from our homes is another problem. But unless they dump the waste in Africa what other choices are there. The ocean can not take any more. Rain forests are being terminated at an alarming rate to house people. But is housing these people more important than the rain forests? NO. So we must cut down on the number of people here on earth otherwise the demise of our species is at stake! Conspiracy theorists are thriving on this subject alone. a new world order will benefit those that are progressive.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S

An ATTACK would be passing a bill to kill you
unwavering right to free speech - to which they have not done. Yet!

Wouldn't they use Thiopental Sodium for that?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cagliostro

Dear Sir/mam,

I did not bother to find out which. your laughter is you ignorance. Yes! its true. Their are some far out "theories". The extent of the human imagination is contained in the experience of being human.

Imagination or theory does not implicate the nature of possibility. it is the furthest boundary. It is fueled by every source of information. be it from all senses. inside this will be, fear, paranoia, falsity, and insecurities. This allows us to survive. it does so by presenting our greatest puzzles. we attack and solve. That which can not be solved remains the mystery. They are the greatest puzzles of all and the motivation behind such sites as ATS. It is a conglomeration of People looking to solve the Puzzle of there life.

In doing so, we rarely find concrete answers. It does happen though. In order to find your answers you must be willing to absorb all things and discard those that you know to be false in your experiences. what remains is questionable.

It is your puzzle.

If you disregard it, you sir are what is laughable.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Can't reply to this without some "snipping"
therefore I won't....

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Without "snipping"? please do. Im a big boy i can take your words. You may as well voice all the opinion you want to while you still have the right over there. You see the weak and poor will always remain so. Its life and a good life. I love my life but you obviously have an enemy with this NWO stuff and these conspiracy imaginings. You are entitled to you say so please do no think i will in anyway feel offended as that require empathy.

People will always fight against an imaginary figure when they are performing poorly in life.

Placing so much emphasis on Conspiracy theories and the like must be eating away at you. I would like to hear your opinion on the subject matter of this thread too. I like to be entertained and I think you could do that for me. I am open and will listen. I like to listen. For people like you there must be messages everywhere.

At least I state where I stand. There is nothing I would like more in life (except money) as it really does make the world go round...very happily for those who have it. Maybe if you open your mind a bit to the possibilities of global planning and got into a position where you were able to view it from a clearer stand point then maybe you would have some answers to some of the questions that you obviously have.

You see people only fear that which they neither understand nor that which they are included in. There seems to be a lot of fear on this website. I once heard a few years back there was a conspiracy that the government controlled ATS. Would you like the gov to respond to that too? Maybe they could repsond to Ebola outbreaks or electromagnetic interference activities in costa rice...as they MUST be too blame. Its funny how this is your GOV you are protesting about..well members of your GOV controlled by a group of so called elite men. So because they have extreme wealth and meet at place to talk about the problems we face globally it must mean that they are plotting everyones downfall. Have you been to a meeting of theirs? If so what did you hear. I would like to genuinely know. What happens when these men die? As they surely will some very soon based on their ages and health conditions. Im just about justifying the accusations that are banded about with such ease that people can so easily think that the hear-say of a few disenchanted are met with such welcoming and open arms.

What I say is stop focusing this on something you fear and have no control over and start making money. A few more greens in the bank can change a persons opinion about anything! With money comes accessible fun! Play the game my friend...role the dice. Dont spend your remaining years consumed with the demise if the human race. Its not healthy for you!

So your view on the website that went up would be welcome.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

"Are you suggesting that there is an order?"
You've contradicted yourself...You said this and then you said their is a need for a new world order that they are talking about...

Your very condescending, probably had a rough childhood...Who knows.

What I do know is this is not OUR government and they haven't been for a long while...What more proof do you need? Look around you...
If you can't see buy glasses if you can't hear then an aid...
Seems like you come to a conspiracy website just to belittle and bicker so you feel a sense of joy or comfort....That's "Not Healthy"

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

If you read my post carefully I was asking you if there is an order in your opinion? That does not mean I do not believe there is an order. It was a question for you about your belief, but obviously it escaped you. I wonder why?
whether im being condescending is hardly the point. You see I never approached you. You approached me with your little post if you check back. You chose to say something then backed out. I was merely enquiring in a round about way as to your point.

But you obviously do not have one. You are put off by someone who has a view different to your paranoid ramblings. Debate is all about small but relevant bickering as you put it.

You can not provide any logical or satisfactory evidence to your claims and when thats pointed out you cry.

You open your mouth about the website being proof that the gov is attacking conspiracy theorists by being on this thread and agreeing with the title. I challenge your view (which you are entitled too) and you buckle. then you proudly wield that username and when I question you on it you offer two youtube videos made by losers to which I reply I know there is a new world and it is of benefit to some people. Just not everyone. Because you have been fighting it instead of studying it and learning about it and getting involved in their ideas.

Read my posts again and you shall see there is no contradiction. A new world order might cull a lot of the dead weight. The jobless, the ignorant, the poor and the useless (they are a drain on the already strained resouses available) It hits my pocket and others who are solely seek wealth and prosperity for a better more advanced life.

Conspiracy or not that website that sprung up the other day has only two meanings. Just like everything. Its left or its right! Which side do you step too. the gauntlet has been laid out for you who have not signed up to The change for the better already. Time is ticking. You know that...otherwise you would not be on a site like this trying to reassure yourself. Only you can help you. Explain your views as I said I am very open to hearing them and will not make a mockery of them.

Why should I have to prop up the unemployed with my taxes? Why should I have to help a complete stranger? Why should I have to pay higher taxes for the sake of the useless. Why should my money be cut to support people I do not care about? I was against it a long time ago even during my Uni days. Then my eyes were opened to a world where people can enjoy life and take advantage of the magnificence all around us.
So I chose my alliance long ago and although I still believe truly that people should be free, its a fallacy that 90% of the earths population can be supported by the other 10%. So conspiracy arises from those who are in that 90%..and I would imagine that most of the conspiracy on that website and this are merely just that! So why get upset and pursue an avenue that is closed to you! The truth is what you want it to be...to you at that time.

It sounds harsh I know and a little shocking. But with free will you were also given a curse. The ability to let feelings interrupt sound judgment. Every very successful person in life is narcissistic and its a quality not everyone was honored with. evolving means being self aware. Now being a self aware narcissist is almost a pre-requisite for obtaining the highest level of existence. Being in control not under control. Thats just my thoughts. No one has to agree.

And before you say you are not controlled. YOU are. You pay tax (some who have jobs), you will pay the healthcare insurance in the States soon. you must obey the law. You must stop when told to do so. You must do as you are told, every day of every year. You are watched and monitored and definately not trusted. That is not freedom no matter how much you protest that you do what you want to.

Guess what....you are owned. Get used to it and play the system a little!

Only the Super rich and the makers of law and the "contributors" do not have to do this in reality. They evade and cover and pay off and do as they please. There are three categories listed there. two of those categories you have no chance of joining unless you either make a few billion very soon (not million) or have connections and birthrite to become a law maker (ie, Presidents, Prime minister and such like gov) or you are a "contributor". A person deemed of sufficient value to those other two categories that you are given free reign to a large extent. Obviously there is a price to this but its mainly just morality but none the less its just a small price to some. Some may never be able to make that payment. They say Britain is a class system. I would say the world is a class system. Not everything is a conspiracy and you have ZERO proof to any of that other websites defenses. So why fight it?

[edit on 6-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostpigeon
reply to post by stars15k

...but votes in Republican Counties in Ohio exceeded registered voter totals and normally Democratic Black districts have yielded evidence of massive suppression of African American votes in both getting into the polls and in highly unlikely tallied totals in voting machines there...

I just happen to live in the Democratic Black district, one in Columbus Ohio that made all the press, voted for years at the very station in question....and let me tell you if you would like that much this flap was staged. Thats disapointing for some to hear but know there was no massive suppresion of African American vote. In fact you talk about just slocking hash around that sound good but has little substance...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL

"Are you suggesting that there is an order?"

Seems like you come to a conspiracy website just to belittle and bicker so you feel a sense of joy or comfort....That's "Not Healthy"

Hay... but wasnt that a popular form of therapy a few years ago? Folks screaming at each other to the top of their lungs!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I'm gonna have my **** banned if I have to reply to that...

Yeah we conspiracy theorists sure are delusional...

It's the other way around sir...

Now on ignore....

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
Somehow, since you are a brand new member, it would be quite easy for some to suspect that you are a government disinformation agent. Now there's a conspiracy theory for you.

Reading several of the posts in this thread, I have no doubt that it would be "quite easy" for some to believe just about anything. Government disinformation agent--really? You remind me of the X-Files episode with Alex Trebek and Jesse Ventura

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Economic conspiracy theories are often based on the false, but popular, idea that powerful individuals are motivated overwhelmingly by their desire for wealth, rather than the wide variety of human motivations we all experience. (This one-dimensional, cartoonish view of human nature is at the heart of Marxist ideology, which once held hundreds of millions under its sway.) One fantasy, reflecting this simplistic, unimaginative way of interpreting human events, falsely claims that U.S. national security agencies employ “economic hit men” to entrap countries with huge amounts of debt. Within the United States, those who fear international influences may believe false stories that, with Canada and Mexico, the United States is replacing the dollar with a new “Amero” currency, patterned after the Euro, or that the United States is sacrificing its sovereignty to an imaginary “North American Union.”

You just got to love all that crap above. Hasn't anyone told them that one of their own so called "Economic Hitmen" has put it all in print, MORONS

Here's a link: www.economichitman.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Long time lurker first time poster.

I don't think we can kid ourselves into thinking the government won't hide something that could cause world wide chaos. Especially if it's not due to happen in a few years or a few dozen years.

The issue I have is we just accept what anyone tells us. We accept what NASA says, we accept what the media says, we accept what the government says, and we accept what some astronomer says. Even though your average amateur astronomer doesn't have the resources to find an inbound dark star. I have no problem with any of that. It is what it is and I understand why actually.

But don't sit here and say none of those people won't lie to ensure they have a seat in the cave for cowards when or if something happens.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This may be a groundbreaking moment as an official .gov site is now putting stock in theories enough to "debunk". Anyone older than 11 knows that when the .gov starts telling us one thing, we need to look the other way....

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

It is a joke, and is pathetic. Half-lies, full lies, half-truths; however you want to see it, it makes no sense. I bet Obama runs that site, or his campaign guys do.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
From the bottom of the page:

This site delivers information about current U.S. foreign policy and about American life and culture. It is produced by the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of International Information Programs. Links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views contained therein.

Looks like Hillary and her gang at State are responsible for the AMERICA.GOV website. This site doesn't surprise me at all seeing as Obama's "most transparent administration ever" is anything but, and runs solely on disinformation, lawsuits to keep vital documents under wraps, a substantial lack of question and answer press conferences, and other underhanded maneuvers to keep their agendas on course through a lack of truthful information.

Careful, you are being anti-semitic, racist, and have no rights to speak. We must be good for our NWO masters, we are slaves, remember? Just numbers, we don't matter. Sarcasm; but seriously, why do they exempt themselves from all they do (such as Healthcare "reform")? If they were standing in line, leading, instead of trying to close the fence behind all of us "pigs" they are lining up for the slaughter, people may trust more. Wait, I am not allowed to think for myself. Am I a terrorist, will I be detained without cause, no rights, taken somewhere and tortured? That is what they want, but we allow it. THey need to be fired, then sent to Afghanistan and dropped off for those they have harmed. Lets see those survival skills then Hillary, lets see the truth then.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join