It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government OFFICIALLY attacks Conspiracy Theories!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by adamo21

See you when you get back from your quest, then. You can count me out of that one. I have serious things to work on.

Have fun, and watch your back for the infiltrators!

Don't expect any file-laden cakes!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Ok, so... I stop by ATS all the time, just dont always log in. I read this and found it necessary to pop in and say my piece. HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! What we are doing here at ATS and other related sites is clearly bugging them. We are touching a sensitive nerve and its only time before its not only an E-War or a psych war. Pretty soon it will likely be called treason or some bullcrap to even SPEAK about these "theories" we have. Fight for what rights we DO have while we still have em. And its a bit off subject but EVERY SUPERIOR AT BP SHOULD BE PROSECUTED, IMPRISONED, FINED AND WHAT EVER ELSE WE CAN FIND TO DO TO THEM. THEY ARE ROYALLY SCREWING OUR WORLD!!!!
Sorry... had to throw that in there. Thats the big thorn in my side right now.
Much love everyone!!! and a RIP to the big guy.... yall know who.
-Z-

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sink the Bismarck!

Maybe that's because the so-called "conspiracy theories" are becoming more "popular", meaning that the more they cook up this BS the more you have people who see through it. So they eventually have to start to defend their official stories.

Sickening and enraging, eh?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

excellent thread my freind! it never ceases to amaze me that the governments of this world really believe in the power! do they really think were gonna be this passive forever? lol hahahahaha !!! peace to all my international brothers and sisters!!! two fingers up to the system!!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
when i first saw this website i laughed. it was made to be a joke or something they have no real evidence or facts witnesses or anything to debunk most of the topics that are talked about

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

Didnt misunderstand you at all.
I'm very aware of pretty much everything I need to be at my level.
I'm also fairly observant of the bigger picture being painted.
It seems you are as well.
The ants on a cookie on the sidewalk all fit under one shoe,
watercooler cookie trays draw ants.
Chances are we'll never meet, yet you know when Mary puts her dress on to go dancing, she doesnt dance alone.
Everywhere is anywhere C1, and somewhere is a pretty big place.
I'm a peaceful quiet harmless old dog that just likes the view from the porch, I see what's coming from far away and I dont bark.
You take care of C1, no doubt there's some people counting on you.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I for one am so glad our federal government is going to be honest with us
and tell us the truth about Waco,Tim McVei,911 World trade center bombings,911 Pentagon Bombing,and so forth.....

What they want us to believe them now Oh my God how stupid can they be .This is way to funny

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Everybody is a conspiracy theorist. Obama and his advisers are wondering whom are conspiring against them. In a typical business with multiple levels of management, everyone is wondering whom are conspiring to knock them off.

Really, what we do here is look for answers, not always suggesting that there is a broad conspiracy behind everything. In some cases, there may be ONE villain, or lawbreaker, or whatever. But that person will try to hide the evidence of their crime. BP may not have conspired to destroy the Gulf, but they may be trying to bury evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors.
It is our job to dig it up.

We do what our government should be doing, do you get that anonymous data collector with my file?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Amazing!

Just take every one of these statements as it is and rewrite it as the exact opposite, and you've got the truth!

AS an example, the U.S. Army IS indeed building a military base in Paraguay, and they DO have a plan to take down Chavez's regime. As a matter of fact they already made a failed coup attempt a few years back, and it was linked to the CIA.

Wow... this is a thinly-veiled disclosure!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZyPHeR
Ok, so... I stop by ATS all the time, just dont always log in. I read this and found it necessary to pop in and say my piece. HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! What we are doing here at ATS and other related sites is clearly bugging them. We are touching a sensitive nerve and its only time before its not only an E-War or a psych war. Pretty soon it will likely be called treason or some bullcrap to even SPEAK about these "theories" we have. Fight for what rights we DO have while we still have em. And its a bit off subject but EVERY SUPERIOR AT BP SHOULD BE PROSECUTED, IMPRISONED, FINED AND WHAT EVER ELSE WE CAN FIND TO DO TO THEM. THEY ARE ROYALLY SCREWING OUR WORLD!!!!
Sorry... had to throw that in there. Thats the big thorn in my side right now.
Much love everyone!!! and a RIP to the big guy.... yall know who.
-Z-

Yea see, they want to talk and they want us to talk but they dont want you to know who you are really talking to or why they are really listening.

And control freeks! WOW beyond understanding.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Of course they will attack, and you know why? F E A R.
They fear the society they are ruling, they fear the people power to knock down Governments. They fear we might get tired of this game of lies over lies, and that's why everything is in place to set martial law in a glance: they will not let society know ITS TRUE POWER, so they will take away in a single move, all citizen rights, as they have been doing since 9/11.
Brace people, revolution MUST start, or you will DIE inside those camps.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
Amazing!

Just take every one of these statements as it is and rewrite it as the exact opposite, and you've got the truth!

AS an example, the U.S. Army IS indeed building a military base in Paraguay, and they DO have a plan to take down Chavez's regime. As a matter of fact they already made a failed coup attempt a few years back, and it was linked to the CIA.

Wow... this is a thinly-veiled disclosure!

Consider that Chavez may be a false flag, set up to give the appearance of being a man of the people to pacify the "people" but is really in the hip pocket of powerfull operators. I mean wow man just look at his usefullness as such. What better way to toss water on a peoples movement than to set up a "man of the people". Have you ever taken a good look at this bird? Custom made from head to toe...one big psy op puppet boy. He should win an oscar. And the coup thing! Bravo what theater! What a script!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The boldest lie they make is to flat out deny economic hitmen. All you have to do is read "Confessions of an Economic Hitmen."

Debt
Bribery/internal revolution
War

That was the method they used on Iraq, and they are at stage 2, moving towards stage 3 in Iran. If a country does not take the loans (i.e. create a central bank), they get bribed, knocked off, or a revolt is caused. If that doesn't work, they go to war.

This really has nothing to do with America, since America did not invent this tactic, it has everything to do with the internationalists.

This website is anti-american.lame.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeinthematrix

Brace people, revolution MUST start, or you will DIE inside those camps.

Anyone need info on this simply study how many confederates were "cleansed" in POW camps....in the last year of the war. Not taking sides here but it is clear that measures were taken to make sure many did not return.

They round up thousands in close quarters...introduce some sicknesses....drug resistant developed strains....and then as thousands die it looks like natural forces at work rather than "cleansing".

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

There were although many cant see it or dont want to....some other powerfull forces at work in Iraq that had nothing to do with any dang thing you are talking about. People listen to you to much they will set on thier hands as the world burns.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
In all honesty, half of the theories presented that I hear on these boards are made of mostly circumstantial and hypothetical drivel. The government has a right to address these theories and denying those theories DOES NOT mean that it make them true as part of a plan to further hide the truth. It just means that they are denying it and to say it means anything else proves the kind of ideological pandering that a lot of conspiracy theorist use to justify irrational ideas.

I DO believe in some conspiracies but the fact of the matter is most of you make every damn story you hear into some kind of huge web of lies conspiracy mesh that borders on a type of obsessive compulsive disorder. Some conspiracies do make sense and have solid proof but they are far and in between because most theorists love to go into the deep end and never come up for a breathe of fresh air.

If maybe we only talked about theories with SOLID evidence and stopped filling in the parts of the story with our imaginations we would actually get somewhere. As it is, even thumbing through half the threads in this forum it is easy enough to see how most logical people could laugh at the general community.

I bet half of all members believe that Reptilian , Grey David Icke war crap. That right there shows a certain lack of critical thinking and disregard for logical boundaries.

I love this place and love to debate, but I can definitely see why they would want to defend themselves as it hurts diplomacy and government trust. And our government does pretty damn good for what it is. Not the best.... just the best so far.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The Father of both modern advertising and modern American propaganda, was Edward Bernais, Sigmund Freud's nephew, who was active from about 1920-1970 in developing methods to shape public opinion.

You can find an excellent four-part documentary on the changing of Americans from citizens into consumers at:

www.archive.org...

I think it's in the second part that they talk about him being hired by the CIA to aid in the effort to overthrow Arbez in Guatemala. My point is that you can also see a lot of Bernais' tactics in this website and in every aspect of US propaganda to support endless wars (currently in Iraq and Afghanistan, but under the surface, increasingly in covert ops in Central Africa and Latin America). Bernais relied heavily on Uncle Sigi's methods, like cigarettes to women by using the imagery of appropriating the phallus as a symbol of male power. Himmler was a big fan of Bernais' talents in generating propaganda.

I think that they are putting up this site is a good piece of evidence that they are worried that communities like ATS pr GLP are starting to wake people up tho the shadow government and world or covert activities. That's a good sign but it's also a sign that we need to both double our efforts to seek the truth and watch our backs, because the more effective we become, the more likely they will resort to other information control contingencies.

Given the hundreds of topics covered by the threads on this site, we can't be right on every one - especially since there is always vigorous debate on every issue - but the very fact you're reading it and I'm writing this, tells me you're either a truth seeker (or trolling debunker!) and you want information to help you make decisions about how we understand and act on our world. Information has become the battle ground and its important we don't just laugh off this site, but look carefully at what the hierarchy of issues presented is. It's interesting that 9/11 gets featured prominently on Page One of the site, for instance.

Anyway, my two cents and keep rolling!
Peace

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
S&F OP ! Interesting to say the least ! Some Very Good add ons from others Too |

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
A postscript on my last post. Century of the Self i s four hours long, so not a quick hit and run. Good for a time when you feel like sitting down and burning some time "tubing out." Also, there's a lot of conspiracies listed on this site, so comments on any one of them probably are best found on another thread, but as far as the post on the Paraguay base, even the the Washington Post had an article yesterday on special ops bases now existing in 75 countries in the world. Guess they're conspiracy theorists too!

Ah, another sh**ty day in psyops paradise.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
BTW, here's a link to all those special ops bases we're (and the Washington Post) are imagining. It doesn't list Paraguay, but that may not be a JSOC base or it simply may be one that the Post isn't talking about and y'all already know about the CIA's close relationship to the Post (or is that my mythical, hysterical American soul speaking.)

www.washingtonpost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join