It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government OFFICIALLY attacks Conspiracy Theories!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Wow - great post OP.

The "official line" on all this stuff really cracks me up.

They really want us to believe that "falling debris" from the WTC caused tower 7 to collapse? If so, I'd love to see their building plans for tower 7 - NOTHING is built that shoddily, even in the third world.

They really want us to believe that "rapidly evolving aircraft technologies" are the answer to all the alien flying saucer sightings, many of which have been witnessed by millions of people in cities like Mexico City.

They really want us to believe that the Federal Reserve isn't controlled by large banking families, even though the evidence fully supports theories that I strongly believe should no longer be considered "conspiracy theories". If there is no control by elite families, why are the Bilderburg meetings held is such secrecy every year?

They really want us to believe that the US Military hasn't had any biological weapons since the 1970's? If there is a military advantage to be had, the US military is well known for taking advantage of it, morality be damned.

I wonder how this website will be received when some of the real stories behind these theories come about?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's amazing, if you take time to read some of their "debunking" it's all hear say and opinion of even things like what the firefighters think a sound is, and of course according to the site obviously the firemen are wrong

Hah, they actually spent time on that site...I'm guess there are writers there that have posed on this board many times judging by the writing style.

*sniff-sniff* the stench of poorly postulated rhetoric is easy enough to track without technology

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Well, W. Bush did say "You're either with us or you're against us."

I guess that was a direct threat after all.
You see, it's not just this web site that. You see this type of papa-ganda in the news articles on MSM news sites.
It's as if they're pointing their finger at us & playing the game 'I'm Not Touching You'.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
reply to post by MemoryShock

C11H17N2NaO2S
"Every one of you is being watched right now on here. Your IP is databased and collected."

Sorry he is right...

Being in tech world, I am very clear on that, this is why I posted this on here and many other threads and comments. I'm NOT afraid of what THEY think I write... at the end of the day I only got to answer to me and my creator... not bunch of old constipated fat bastards. What ever I write on the net or say on the phone I expected to be watched/heard at some point.... so I say...

bring it on!!

If we all got scared of expressing our opinions because we're being monitored, that NO one will ever speak their mind... I think MemoryShock was intending for the same to happen... so bravo.

NEVER be afraid to speak you mind... like I said earlier, we live in a world of fiction... full of contribution! So step up for the weak and the scared, teach them how to feel the ultimate LUV... luv can not exist with Fear... so one has to go! Guess I'm willing to die for my cause.... which is to help anyone despite the system and bunch of monkey brained sheeples being against me.

I'm NOT nor EVER be afraid.... I'm at peace with myself!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
The way the explanations are written are very interesting, they use the word "Fear" over and over again ... saying WE are in fear and so we come up with some "Fantasy" explanation for things so we can live with ourselves.

I noticed this as well. They are the experts in using fear to make people do anything, even send their sons off to invade other countries (!) in the name of "freedom" (!!), and now they are saying we are the ones being driven by fear. No, we are the ones who DONT buy your twisted view of the world, you morons.

Golf clap for the US government... good job....

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

I agree with you completely. Let them come, let them track me down over all of the sites I visit. Yes I fear the government and the control they are taking. But if they want to come get me. More power to them. We all have friends that think we are a little crazy because of the truths we believe. But if the MIB do show up and take us away they will know we were not crazy and start to do there own research. And then there are more who will know the truth.

Crash

Edit to say. The only thing they may have a hard time with is cracking the encryption on the drive I store all of the documents I have collected on things like MKUltra and Wikileaks files.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by crashbehr]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S
Here is something you should look into in the States.

A friend of mine who is a MD at AOL told me that over the last 8 months AOL and two other service providers have been passing details including, IP addresses, customer names and addresses and usage of anyone who has been visited sites like ATS - ATS and Infowars (mentioned by name) to the GOV.

They are creating a DATABASE of all these customers. Heres the worst thing though. Beside your privacy being invaded and it done in secret by some of your ISP's you are also being classifed as "political activists / terrorists" whose main aim is to destabilize the GOV and spread rumor and lies that could harm the Government physically and internationally.

YOU guys are screwed.

Now we know what those new Camps that are being built MIGHT be used for.

Either way my friend at AOL said this is some scary stuff because the request for this info was not a request but more of a Demand. No court order and no anything.

YOU guys in the states are goners. Too bad!!

didnt google do a similar thing while doing the street maps?

www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.techeye.net...

[edit on 4-6-2010 by jonhplayer]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
this is my personal favorite....

As space travel began to become a real possibility in the 20th century, aliens in “flying saucers“ became a focus of fears and anxiety, replacing earthbound spirits. We project onto imaginary aliens some of our deepest fears — that we could be victimized, enslaved or exterminated by a technologically superior civilization. Typically conceived as highly intelligent, imaginary aliens represent the ultimate unknowable, feared “other.”

why are they telling us that we are scared and fearful???? haha.... i will say that some people might be afraid.... but certainly not all of us...

dont tell us how we feel... thanks you US GOV.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-Reilly
this is my personal favorite....

As space travel began to become a real possibility in the 20th century, aliens in “flying saucers“ became a focus of fears and anxiety, replacing earthbound spirits. We project onto imaginary aliens some of our deepest fears — that we could be victimized, enslaved or exterminated by a technologically superior civilization. Typically conceived as highly intelligent, imaginary aliens represent the ultimate unknowable, feared “other.”

why are they telling us that we are scared and fearful???? haha.... i will say that some people might be afraid.... but certainly not all of us...

dont tell us how we feel... thanks you US GOV.

"As space travel began to become a real possibility in the 20th century, aliens in “flying saucers“ became a focus of fears and anxiety, replacing earthbound spirits."

What about the ancient aliens? the ones in old painting and the storys from that african tribe? did they watch to much star trek or something?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

You have convinced me.
From this point forward I will question my intelligence, I will not ask questions, I will accept any given answer, I will be thankful for the government to do as they wish and welcome their secrets.
I will trust blindly and follow any agency, any official doctrine, any suggested or implemented law, order, or required behavior.
I will walk willingly into the designed future hoping that my limited contribution will be found acceptable and I will be allowed to live out my final days serving for the greater good.
I will accept that my opinion has less weight and influence due to my newly acknowledged limited understanding of basically everything.
I will share only approved views when posting and be thankful that every key stroke is known and my constant whereabouts documented.
As my shepherd and salvation have now poured their grace upon me,
through your stern and tempered ways you have guided me back into the flock from where I've strayed,
uniting me once again with god the government, who I so foolishly mistrusted.
Thank you, and the official website of all that is true.

You misunderstand my overall point im afraid!!

My point is that in order to survive you must be smart. A lot of people on here do not seem to be taking this seriously enough.

A government will only respond in public if it feels pressurized enough! Pressurizing a group of people who jointly with a few others make a lot of the decisions concerning the people.

This would normally be what one would expect from gov. However there seems to be a lot more than that.

FEMA are building camps in your country left right and centre and they are not gorrillas or chimps. Maybe they are for their close relatives.

The gov is slowly arming up to a large degree whilst slowly eroding your freedoms to bare arms as in your constitution.

You need to ask with the money and power they weild is it best not to formulate a plan of attack or escape in the privacy of your mind and home and not like a lot of people on here voicing what they think without regard for themselves or others who share their views.

The amount you log on to ATS is minuscule compared to the amount of time they spend on here. Forming plans informing the powers that be and making ultimate decisions.

I merely point out how the gov will be thinking and how they might respond come the time. I like to debate different sinerios and offer people a glimps into real life.

Most of you sit at home in your own world think that youre in the know because you come on ATS and banter with a few people. You are wrong. They are on here too egging you on and agreeing with your statements so you provide more info and so on and so on!

My attitude to this is disbelief that people in general even on here have no clue or choose not to acknowledge that the odds are stacked against you lot.

But still you make your position known and give them a chance to put an end to you and others before it gets out of hand. If people like kennedy, Diana multiple others be taken care of ....the people on here and like minded sites are pure training days for them. You stand no chance. I offered a warning that a new direction is needed. That a new world can only be forged for everyone if the power is joontly held by the people and gov. No single entity can weild that sort of power without dire consequences for the ones who don't hold it.

everyone has a big mouth these days!! but tiny balls!!....it must be natures way of fighting back!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

You have convinced me.
From this point forward I will question my intelligence, I will not ask questions, I will accept any given answer, I will be thankful for the government to do as they wish and welcome their secrets.
I will trust blindly and follow any agency, any official doctrine, any suggested or implemented law, order, or required behavior.
I will walk willingly into the designed future hoping that my limited contribution will be found acceptable and I will be allowed to live out my final days serving for the greater good.
I will accept that my opinion has less weight and influence due to my newly acknowledged limited understanding of basically everything.
I will share only approved views when posting and be thankful that every key stroke is known and my constant whereabouts documented.
As my shepherd and salvation have now poured their grace upon me,
through your stern and tempered ways you have guided me back into the flock from where I've strayed,
uniting me once again with god the government, who I so foolishly mistrusted.
Thank you, and the official website of all that is true.

You misunderstand my overall point im afraid!!

My point is that in order to survive you must be smart. A lot of people on here do not seem to be taking this seriously enough.

A government will only respond in public if it feels pressurized enough! Pressurizing a group of people who jointly with a few others make a lot of the decisions concerning the people.

This would normally be what one would expect from gov. However there seems to be a lot more than that.

FEMA are building camps in your country left right and centre and they are not for gorrillas or chimps. Maybe they are for their close relatives.

The gov is slowly arming up to a large degree whilst slowly eroding your freedoms to bare arms as in your constitution.

You need to ask with the money and power they weild is it best not to formulate a plan of attack or escape in the privacy of your mind and home and not like a lot of people on here voicing what they think without regard for themselves or others who share their views.

The amount you log on to ATS is minuscule compared to the amount of time they spend on here. Forming plans informing the powers that be and making ultimate decisions.

I merely point out how the gov will be thinking and how they might respond come the time. I like to debate different sinerios and offer people a glimps into real life.

Most of you sit at home in your own world think that youre in the know because you come on ATS and banter with a few people. You are wrong. They are on here too egging you on and agreeing with your statements so you provide more info and so on and so on!

My attitude to this is disbelief that people in general even on here have no clue or choose not to acknowledge that the odds are stacked against you lot.

But still you make your position known and give them a chance to put an end to you and others before it gets out of hand. If people like kennedy, Diana multiple others be taken care of ....the people on here and like minded sites are pure training days for them. You stand no chance. I offered a warning that a new direction is needed. That a new world can only be forged for everyone if the power is joontly held by the people and gov. No single entity can weild that sort of power without dire consequences for the ones who don't hold it.

everyone has a big mouth these days!! but tiny balls!!....it must be natures way of fighting back!

[edit on 4-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

reply to post by dragnet53

Cool, they can collect my IP address. I know several ways to hide it or change it. If they think i am a threat, then they seriously have issues. They can't even nab Bin laden, but they find the american people a threat that those who question their "evidence".

They can all be voted out, but elections can be rigged too and been done before many of times in the past.

BTW Mods have your ip address. They can easily IP ban your account.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by dragnet53]

Several ways to hide your IP. well good for you. An Ip hider wow thats the answer!!

Cant find Bin Laden....you are so innocent. It has never been about him.

You as in the american people who choose to defy their answers and "proof" and version of things are infact a threat to them. You pose a greater problem than the so called terrorists! Because if a gov cant even control its underlings then how can they be taken seriously.

If you were not a threat then the notion to create a defense to the conspiracy theorists would not of got off the ground. There would be no need. Gov's must respond to threat. They must destroy these ideas and the people who create them....even if they are true.

You must learn that being a citizen is the same as the cows that a farmer owns. Once there usefulness expires then there is no need for them.

If your gov can do things like MK, distribute drugs in the states and experiment on people using Nazi work why can they not get rid of you!!? Ask yourself what use are you too your gov.

Thats why I said in an earlier post....if you cant beat them join them. Again people are too dumb to realise that the damage you could do from the inside would be far greater than anything you have done so far.

An analogy if you will,

A trainer has his fighters lose to a great opponent he secretly hates. Not one of his fighters in the past of presents has ever beaten this great fighter. No one knows this trainer hates this great fighter so much. So, the trainer changes his strategy and joins the camp of the great fighter he hates. from here he can teach him things that are wrong, he can fill his head with psychobabble or he can simply poison him slowly meaning the great fighter now loses more than he wins. and eventually wins nothing.

No one knew the trainer hated the great fighter. He kept this to himself and if anything portrayed the fact he liked him by shaking his hand everytime in the past the great fighter beat his opponents.

Now the trainer is at peace. He sits at home with his family knowing that he beat his enemy by using his head not his mouth and brawn. He turns to his son and says "son, your enemy must believe you share his views for when the time comes he will open his door to you, willingly"

Its about the mask~~~always about the mask!

You offering yourself up on a plate is not smart....and what for? a few slaps on the back and nods of weell done from the other people marked for slaughter!! Yes well done!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I would imagine that we have some things in common. In fact i would go as far as to say that very few people on here even the ones that say they understand and see where you are coming from, actually do not.

I would say that that is some beard you have in that pic. Do you still have it?

We all want control. Just how we obtain it is the difference. I think your views are just and pretty much how they should be.

Walking away does not come to hard for you I would imagine!

If thats is so then there is little that you can be held by! However, some of the people on here seem to think they share your "story" and are kins alike. They are mistaken and again they are shooting themselves in the foot. They gain a false sense of power reading posts like yours. Suddenly everyone has the guile of a trained or determined individual. Yet their lives betray them. Most work as shop managers or programmers or are unemployed shoe sales men. They work in the hospital or EMT work and think they too have seen the worse of the worse. They read your post and suddenly they fit their lives into that message. A whole load of posts then spring up on how they can challenge the powers that be. How resilient they are to all forms of pressure. I would feel for those who think they share in that self-empowerment, but are merely creating a persona not of their traits. Again its back to loss and the humans need for self preservation that rules them (the false hope). gives them a sense of greatness whilst typing there words on here. But cower at night from the prospect of being de-balled by someone whilst others look on!

Do what needs to be done my friend!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Why don't all them americans all just move down to mexico bruv, cos mexico is like proper hot like

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It's sad really US Govs Attempt at the NOBLE LIE . I'd add more but Plato explains it so very well.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

I would say that that is some beard you have in that pic. Do you still have it?

Not exactly. It was gone for several years, but it's back, and getting there. There are several elements in my little world that want rid of it, so who knows what it'll be like tomorrow? It was just needed for that job, anyhow. Cultural blending, you know?

We all want control. Just how we obtain it is the difference. I think your views are just and pretty much how they should be.

Agreed. What one has to ask himself is what he really wants control over. I only want control over me, and to simply be left alone in peace. As I'm sure you are aware, there are folks around for whom that just isn't enough. They feel an irrational need to control and micromanage every one, and every thing, and I'm here to tell you, that's an impossible task they set for themselves. Sure, they can convince themselves that they can for a while, but it just won't work out that way. Never has, never will. It will only lead to their own madness and eventual destruction, in the end. Funny, though, as is common with every one in general, each generation thinks it has a new handle on things, and brand new way of working it, that will work this time. Yet it never DOES work, because the basic premise is flawed to begin with. And so history repeats itself. Over and over again.

This 'debunking' web page is a prime example. Some one, some where, simply can't stand the thought of other folks thinking independently. Who ever that is NEEDS to micromanage thought, even. It doesn't matter whether the conspiracy theories in question are true, or fanciful. What matters to them is that they are INDEPENDENT THOUGHT, out of their control, and they just can't stand that. You know as well as I do that they really don't care who stumbles across the 'truth'. What matters to them is what is done with that, how to make the proles tow the party line.

Walking away does not come to hard for you I would imagine!

Depends on what from.
Yeah, there has been a time or two that I have turned my back and walked away from everything I ever loved. However, just because I can make myself do that, don't think for a minute that it's easy. Sometimes, it's just necessary is all, and you do whatever you have to to keep THEM safe. WHATEVER you have to do.

It's never been about self preservation. Paradoxically, clinging too tightly to self preservation can get you killed, and worse, it can get everyone around you killed, because it gives the opposition too much to work with to jerk you around. It gives them too many handles, and in essence you provide their weapons of choice FOR them. I know, it makes no sense, but that seems to me to be the way it works.

Then again, maybe I'm just nuts.

If thats is so then there is little that you can be held by! However, some of the people on here seem to think they share your "story" and are kins alike. They are mistaken and again they are shooting themselves in the foot. They gain a false sense of power reading posts like yours. Suddenly everyone has the guile of a trained or determined individual. Yet their lives betray them. Most work as shop managers or programmers or are unemployed shoe sales men. They work in the hospital or EMT work and think they too have seen the worse of the worse. They read your post and suddenly they fit their lives into that message. A whole load of posts then spring up on how they can challenge the powers that be. How resilient they are to all forms of pressure. I would feel for those who think they share in that self-empowerment, but are merely creating a persona not of their traits. Again its back to loss and the humans need for self preservation that rules them (the false hope). gives them a sense of greatness whilst typing there words on here. But cower at night from the prospect of being de-balled by someone whilst others look on!

Agreed, in general. I believe that nearly anyone CAN do it, but I also agree that not many WILL, when it comes right down to it. There usually seems to be something they allow to hold themselves back, a fear of something, whether it's death or loss or whatever. That can be deadly, my friend, and not just for them. Most never realize it until it's too late, though. Again, most CAN make themselves do anything they have to, but not all WILL, and will cop out by saying they "can't". I truly believe that there are very few who really CAN'T, but by allowing too much to hold them, they fail to realize that potential of WILL when the chips are down.

I've seen some fairly amazing displays of just that nature, and until a person is right there in the hot grease, they don't really know what they WILL do or not. Sometimes, it's the mousy little folks you'd least expect it from who dig down deep and get ahold of themselves. Unfortunately, we can talk 'till we're blue in the face, but it still can't be 'taught'. That sort of determination has to be developed within the self, by the individual. And that's all it really is - determination. Training and equipment certainly help, but in the end they are completely useless without the will and determination.

Do what needs to be done my friend!

That I will. You can take that to the bank. I just wish it never became needful at all, but as I said above, and as the government 'debunker' web page shows, there are those around who just won't let that be. It's far preferable, for all concerned, to just live in peace, grow old, watch your grandkids, and die in your sleep, at peace with the world.

Some of those bastiges just won't let that happen, though, unless THEY get to control your every breath. There ain't no peace in slavery, only an illusion of it.

[edit on 2010/6/4 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This is all part of the Illuminati/Zionist plot to send us all on a civil/global war, kill all of the men and take the women.

Thats what this whole game is about, they are taking our country from within itself!!

We need to start gathering locally, and plotting against these #ers. They have the fed, all of our past presidents have been apart of them, they are using us and arming Israel as their slave army because they will do ANYTHING for "God" and thats how they are controlled!!

WAKE THE # UP PEOPLE

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Personally, I take this as evidence that we're on the right path, in general. The government site just reeks of Psy-Ops.

The projection of "misinformation" back onto the conspiracy theorists, the mockery, it all seems a little strange.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamo21
This is all part of the Illuminati/Zionist plot to send us all on a civil/global war, kill all of the men and take the women.

I look forward to seeing that conspiracy theory on the government web page!

Thats what this whole game is about, they are taking our country from within itself!!

I believe 'they' are doing exactly that, but I personally think you're aimed at the wrong 'they'. 'Tis a thing of wonder when you can make your mark look in all the wrong directions, while you rob him blind, unawares.

We need to start gathering locally, and plotting against these #ers.

Oh NO! NONONONO! That pretty well defines 'conspiracy', of the illegal variety! Why would you want to give 'them' a hook like THAT on you? Got a jones for prison? What good can you do from there? The more you include in any sort of 'organization' the more there are to rat you out, and the easier it is to infiltrate.

A fella wrote a book about 'individual resistance'. I can't recall the name of it, but if you're serious, and diligent enough, you can find it. If you can't, then it's really not something you should be playing at. There's a thread here at ATS somewhere about it, with a link and everything.

It works along the lines of the internet's 'anonymous', a completely decentralized resistance. Millions of 'cells' in a body, all working in the same direction, but none clumped up together big enough to cause problems overall if just one gets itself busted. You can zap one individual cell, kill it dead even, and the rest of the whole body just keeps ticking along, towards the same goal. No way to infiltrate ALL of the individuals.

I reckon what I'm saying is that there isn't always safety in numbers. Sometimes, they just make a bigger target. Conspiracy to commit ANY act viewed by TPTB as a crime is a sure way to get shut down quick.

They have the fed, all of our past presidents have been apart of them, they are using us and arming Israel as their slave army because they will do ANYTHING for "God" and thats how they are controlled!!

WAKE THE # UP PEOPLE

Good gosh! Fear anyone you like, but I myself would prefer to work out some strategy that will work against ANY oppressive force, whether you can see it or not. I don't want to be shooting at tree stumps when I'm trying to hunt something edible for my supper!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by adamo21

I look forward to seeing that conspiracy theory on the government web page!

I believe 'they' are doing exactly that, but I personally think you're aimed at the wrong 'they'. 'Tis a thing of wonder when you can make your mark look in all the wrong directions, while you rob him blind, unawares.

We need to start gathering locally, and plotting against these #ers.

Oh NO! NONONONO! That pretty well defines 'conspiracy', of the illegal variety! Why would you want to give 'them' a hook like THAT on you? Got a jones for prison? What good can you do from there? The more you include in any sort of 'organization' the more there are to rat you out, and the easier it is to infiltrate.

A fella wrote a book about 'individual resistance'. I can't recall the name of it, but if you're serious, and diligent enough, you can find it. If you can't, then it's really not something you should be playing at. There's a thread here at ATS somewhere about it, with a link and everything.

It works along the lines of the internet's 'anonymous', a completely decentralized resistance. Millions of 'cells' in a body, all working in the same direction, but none clumped up together big enough to cause problems overall if just one gets itself busted. You can zap one individual cell, kill it dead even, and the rest of the whole body just keeps ticking along, towards the same goal. No way to infiltrate ALL of the individuals.

I reckon what I'm saying is that there isn't always safety in numbers. Sometimes, they just make a bigger target. Conspiracy to commit ANY act viewed by TPTB as a crime is a sure way to get shut down quick.

They have the fed, all of our past presidents have been apart of them, they are using us and arming Israel as their slave army because they will do ANYTHING for "God" and thats how they are controlled!!

WAKE THE # UP PEOPLE

Good gosh! Fear anyone you like, but I myself would prefer to work out some strategy that will work against ANY oppressive force, whether you can see it or not. I don't want to be shooting at tree stumps when I'm trying to hunt something edible for my supper!

The U.S. government has been infiltrated by the Israeli Zionists...

They know our U.S. soldiers have some moral value and wont turn against its citizens. So they are giving the weapons and technology to someone that will(The Israeli God crazy Slaves).

Do you know what our country is all about? The reason we have the right to bear arms is precisely to the government doesnt gain power over the people AND to TAKE BACK our government when it turns against us.

THIS IS WHATS HAPPENING. Under our constitution its our RIGHT to take back whats OURS. There is no conspiracy about it if we all AGREE.

We HAVE TO START EDUCATING PEOPLE. Educate everyone you know, brother, sister,friend, neighbor. Wake EVERYONE up because if we dont we will be DEAD very very soon!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join