It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail report: US and UN are spraying us.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
www.belfort-group.eu...

Source belford-group

No plans for the weekend? Read this paper and let us know your opinion. I am working on it but its a lot of reading.

*Snip*

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/4/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

The authors preface the article with a quote by Churchill that they've edited to suit their purpose. When the first impression is one of deceit and dishonesty, it discredits the rest of their argument.

The actual quote is...

If we can stand up to him, all Europe may be free and the life of the world may move forward into broad, sunlit uplands. But if we fail, then the whole world, including the United States, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science. Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that, if the British Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will still say, ‘This was their finest hour.’”
BBC History

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Chew on this Oz??

Your link doesn't work.
Not for me at least.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

your first mistake is noted in the title. the report you linked says it's a contrail report.

Please let us know when you have read and understand the entirety of this document.

Oh, and also note that it was manufactured by ordinary citizens. It's like a blog on steroids.

Chew on this indeed Oz.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Hi networkdude,
chemtrail or contrail: guess you are very special, not ordinairy like me or the people who wrote this.

If you would read this paper you might discover why I call it chemtrails.
But I dont think you are the type of person who read a lot.

Anyway, great contribution on this thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Come back to us when this get's peer reviewed.

There are so many cases of misinformation and inaccuracies in this thread, such as cloud seeding being called chemtrails.

But my favourite is on page 60, the chemtrail 'prediction maps'

These maps are actually showing where contrails were most likely to form, not chemtrails.

Kevin Martin is actually a member here on ATS (or was) and shared these maps and eventually he shared how he was able to 'predict chemtrails'.

Many a chemtrailer had egg on their faces with that one!

Sorry dude but this paper is just a whole bunch of crap thrown at a wall, seeing what sticks then writing about it.

[edit on 3/6/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
reply to post by network dude

Hi networkdude,
chemtrail or contrail: guess you are very special, not ordinairy like me or the people who wrote this.

If you would read this paper you might discover why I call it chemtrails.
But I dont think you are the type of person who read a lot.

Anyway, great contribution on this thread.

that's rich seeing as how you admitted you didn't read it either.

Con trails aren't chem trails. Chem trails come from imaginary places with poison gumdrops and such.
BTW, what is it that these "chemtrails" are doing to you anyway?

Super awesome thread though.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by network dude]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin

Removed quote

Lol, not really necessary singling out me

Not a very convincing article from what Ive read so far. One of the major things they said is that we ate not concerned with aviation meteorology. That is entirely untrue. We are extremely interested in what happens aloft, as upper air conditions indicate changing weather and the presence of nearing cold fronts and pressure systems. We also forecast for icing and turbulence for aircraft. I doubt you or any of the people that wrote that article would even know what a TAF is, right?

And also, why are all our upper air met stations located at airports or airfields? Why would we bother if we weren't concerned with aviation meteorology, and why would we even launch weather balloons, which give us data up to 90,000ft?

Would be an aweful waste of money

[edit on 4/6/2010 by OzWeatherman]

new topics

top topics

join