It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irrefutable proof that conspiracies are real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have irrefutable proof that the major conspiracies such as "9/11 was an inside job, UFOs exist, politicians are puppet leaders, and others" are in fact true. The proof I speak of does not utilize any complicated statistics or volumes of articles. It consists of a simple thought experiment. You need to put yourself in the PTB's shoes for a minute to do this.

Have you ever heard about the main stream media discussing conspiracy theories publicly? No. Do you know why? Because they know that they are guilty. If you are truly innocent and care about the people's opinions, then you would not fear discussing controversial issues in public. They profess that they care about our welfare. However, their actions demonstrate otherwise. Knowing that there is a significant portion of citizens who question the government's intentions, they continue to ignore our inquiries. Instead they press on with their entertainment agendas to keep us distracted from the real issues.

It is a very simple concept that is currently going on which shows that the "conspiracies" are not merely that. The dark side does not want to expose themselves to the light because that would reveal their true nature. In other words, if they ever publicly brought these issues to worldwide attention they know they will not be able to sustain an image of benevolence. The visage will be lifted as soon as they bring these so-called "conspiracy theories" under investigation and scrutiny.

By avoiding the responsibility of a sound government to bring the people's important concerns to light, they are engaging in what should be termed criminal behavior. Their behavior is likened to that of a snake, who lurks in the shadows and does not want to be seen. If they are truly innocent, talking about conspiracies to clarify their noble goals should not be a problem. Yet they always censor/shun such topics for fear of the unwanted attention it will generate.

Think about it: let's say you are a thief who just stole a golden chalice. When the king and his servants return, would you willingly point out that a chalice has gone missing? No, you wouldn't. Instead, you would avoid bringing up the missing chalice and beat around the bush if the topic ever came up. You know that you stole it and the less attention that everyone directs at it, the better for you. If anybody asks you has anything unusual happened lately? you would tell them that nothing out of the ordinary has happened. It is in your best interest to never bring up the missing chalice. Do you see the similarity in tactics employed by the thief and our government?

[edit on 3/6/10 by wolfwood290]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Where there is corruption(and we know there is), there are conspiracies to further corrupt.

Anyone who says differently or denies conspiracies have something to hide, else the theorist would fizzle out.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wolfwood290

have irrefutable proof that the major conspiracies such as "9/11 was an inside job, UFOs exist, politicians are puppet leaders, and others" are in fact true.

You gave nothing irrefutable.

If anything, I know have less respect for the subjective side of the house.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here's a true conspiracy about the New World Order:
Dr. Carroll Quigley
"I know of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years in the early 1960s to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies ... but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known."
Dr. Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope

Dr. Carroll Quigley was Bill Clinton's professor at Georgetown University.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
i miss the 90's. Can you bring them back please?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hmm...

Proof: SOLID evidence: Look I'm holding this pen and you seeing it in my hand is proof that I in fact am holding it, OR, if Bush posted documents up on whitehouse.gov showing the orders to carry out 9/11 and then did a press conference openly admitting it and naming names. That would be proof. Dozens of blasting caps found at the WTC site would be PROOF that explosives were used, especially what would make it proof would be that it would be the capstone of the other EVIDENCE and CLAIMS in this regard being an irrefutable case.

Evidence: 'Nouns' that might help build a case in an investigation: Bush's brother being a former big whig in the security company that provided security at the WTC would be evidence, not proof. Evidence could also come in the form of motives: geopolitical domination of the Middle East and Caspian Sea regions.

Claims: Allegations that don't carry evidence or better yet PROOF.

Hmm...

In scientific assessments you have 2 things: qualitative and quantitative.

Qualitative: Studies that look at qualities of concepts of study: Talking to people you know about some dimension of the human condition, say psychology. Or by asking people if they think the earth has warmed during their lives based on memory.

Quantitative: Doing controlled double-blind experiments with random individuals where they're tested on some element of psychology or what have you. This could also be in the form of thorough examination of scholarly papers on a given subject: actually studying scholarly papers on some dimension of global warming, or going and doing actual measurement.

I'm not sure why you posted this in the DISINFO forum instead of the General Conspiracies. But keep on keeping on.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

top topics

join