It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were in charge, how would you reveal aliens to the world?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The truth, they exist, and prove they exist, as some would continue to disagree. We (humans) have forever and always been more capable of knowing the truth , then a pack of lies. We could then move forward , to, OK where do they come from?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
1. Disable everything that flies or can be launched.
2. Highjack every comunication device e.g Tv, Radio, Phones.
3. Kidnap all world leaders and their aids and military staff, broadcast their arrival aboard our ship accross the world and tell them how its going to pan out!
4. While the meeting is being held all these so called elites or Illuminati shall be
EXTERMINATED

p.s with an especially painfull type for BP.

But seriously if I was me coming to earth and I had been listening to 50 years of War on the Radio waves, I'd make sure I clipped their claws first.

FYI I wouldn't leave it to a human to make profit from the reveal e.g Disclosure etc. etc. If these aliens are going to make money defunct then why bother charging for the priviledge?.........I totally buy into UFO's and Aliens in every way but don't buy into people that seek monetary gain from it.

To clarify Writing a book as an author....fair doos....Charging at the point of reveal...GO TAKE A HYPERJUMP!

[edit on 5-6-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
reply to post by axiomuser

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/152659b871ff.jpg[/atsimg]

Do you have anything that my mouse click is worth me going over or are your photoshop skills being questioned here ?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Just Realised I didn't really answer the topic correctly.............

I'd make sure it was only me they were working through then implement my previous post

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i guess most are not aware let alone informed

www.youtube.com...

heads up :0:40-:0:60

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Do you have anything that my mouse click is worth me going over or are your photoshop skills being questioned here ?

Neither. I got it off a web site, probably google or flickr, I can't remember which. I posted it as a comical response to the op.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
if i were in charge?

but of course i'm in charge!
of my own deductive analytical reasonongs...

if i'm not in charge of my own deductive reasonnings, then who is?

and if someone else is in charge of the information flow and/or my own deductive reasonnings.... then isn't that proof we are not alone?

we learned about compound words back in the third grade, elementary really....

disc low? sure!
disclosure

just some thoughts, thanks,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/152659b871ff.jpg[/atsimg]

how can he smell what the rock is cooking?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Correction.

Start with baby steps. Like microbial life on Titan-Saturn's Moon.

O wait thats already been done..

Nasa finds two potential life signs

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Software_Pyrate
Correction.

Start with baby steps. Like microbial life on Titan-Saturn's Moon.

O wait thats already been done..

Nasa finds two potential life signs

Yes, it does feel like we've started the long road of "disclosure". I'm predicting they will announce the discovery of basic ET lifeforms by 2020.

If this is the Prologue, I can't wait for Act 3.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I would keep it secret for as long as possible, knowledge is power.

Wait,... what a ludicrous question aliens aren't real.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
There's some interesting ideas here, but I'm not sure many people are taking the question seriously.

I can see two ways to do it effectively.

1. Invoke pity. Have them crash land somewhere like... I dunno... the middle of a desert close to a military base. See if the public reacts with pity or fear. If fear, let the rumors about what happened circulate for ... what... maybe half a century? Three quarters? Then allow a government funded agency to start chipping away at a story, have a few sources that are highly placed get some juicy tidbits of information and release them to the public. Weigh reactions. When it appears that people's attention have been caught by the subject, test them. Give them... spiral lights, or have another national military report them on the news. Or, you could just go all the way and allow a highly watched television program to cover UFOs/Aliens on one of their shows. When you feel the balance shift, have THEM contact us. Reveal communications from the past...

2. Have the aliens split themselves into two factions. Have them at war with each other. One intends to rape the planet, the other intends to help us. Cause fear among the population over the resource-mongers so that we'll embrace the ones who are trying to help.

3. - EXTREME - You could just TELL the public and hope for the best.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by axiomuser

If you were in charge, how would you reveal aliens to the world?

maybe it would go something like this, from the an "aliens" point of view:

ladies and gentlemen, and the inhabitants of earth:

if your top minds of the world (like steven hawking, and those who contibute to his theories) are right in their equasions, which do seem valid, then ...

it is more than likely that our transmissions from earth which are being sent out in all directions have entered a wormhole or other anomaly which transferred our transmissions to a time long before earth even formed as a planet.

their efforts to contact us directly have failed, with some unforeseen side effects and it seems... resulting in fearing us and/or hating us because these are natural responses to the unknown, if curiousity and a healthy fetish for integrity are not situated well within the observer.

the source of consciousness and self awareness, even life itself, is the direct result of a singularity somewhere sometime...

it seems fear and hate and thier sibbling ideologies are responsible for black wholes that are consuming the very time space fabric of our universe.

if you would like to participate in saving an entire paradigm, the entire universe, then either resolve the conflicts derived from fear and hate, or abandon fear and hate altogether.

currently earths' collective consciousness is not too salubrious for the solar systems and galaxies being consumed by gravity, a by-product of ill will and bad intentions, not by the standard of thier peers, but rather the standards that one cannot live up to that they expect others to abide by.

thank you, and we will be in touch,
E.T.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Id have ET hijack every communication devise on the planet and play a video/audio loop for a week in all different languages of who they are, what they know and want. Then put on a big light show at the end, planetary fireworks if you will then we all party. That’s if they are friendly my plan could go quiet wrong if they weren’t.....

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
First I would get a bunch of astronauts to admit that UFOs and aliens exist
Mitchell from Apollo 14
Buzz Aldrin and
Gorden Cooper

Then I would fix it so
anyone who wanted to know from an expert spaceman
who's integrity was above reproach...
could google interviews and footage

And then I would sit back and watch
as it went right by pretty much everyone.
and I would shake my head
"They are not ready for this I guess"

Thats why my previous post was not totally meant to be fasicious...
I was thinking Man...really what is it going to take?

Beside the fact that there have been aliens ever since we first stepped on the moon ....(read thats us....)

dsc.discovery.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

ufowatcher.blogspot.com...
star.html

I'm not missing something or being a jerk for pointing out the obvious am I?
Youl'd tell me right?

ps
here is some russian cosmonauts:
just to really mess yuz up lol
www.ufoevidence.org...

It has since been pointed out to me that aldrin and cooper
DID NOT COME OUT and VERIFIE THAT ALIENS EXIST

OOOPPPS MY BAD

So HOAXINg is not a good way to bring this out to the masses...

Mitchell though maintains there are Aliens and a cover up and the secrity clearences are ABOVE presidential.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
In order to calm people down, this is how I would do it.

I would start by having the president or whoever calls the shot, have a press conference where he/she announces a lot more space missions to come for the space program.

But you would have to do it in a way where the average person who doesn't know anything about E.T. could understand it.

I would say over time just some how "come across" alien life forms.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Why do you people think it is going to be a big paradigm shift? there are many people today that already have an idea of intelligent life other than human in the cosmos.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If I were in charge, I hate to say this but this nonsense would be the last thing I would concern myself with with all the OTHER REAL ISSUES that need to be tended to. This is just plain waste of any leader's time.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Here is how I would do it.

1. First have major scientific institution openly express that alien life is possible and more than likely probable in the universe.
2. I "seed" many new t.v. taking the topic of aliens or alien contact, (much like v).
3. Start running re-runs related to space exploration and e.t.'s of all tv shows. Myth Busters, Simpsons, History channel, Science Channel, etc.
4. Strange lights in the skies only showing up at night above major cities.
5. Have NASA, or equivalent confirm that Mars once harbored life.
6. Tell of a coming press conference at the end of the week.
7. The day before the press conference the "lights" in the sky don't disappear when day light comes.
8. After the markets have closed for the weekend hold your press conference to the nation and the world starting off with when we first new of them and how they found us. Then move to cover the conspiracies and explain which ones are true and which ones are false. Assure everyone that everything will be fine, but things are about to change drastically (if that's the case, which I hope it would be). Then state that technologies which have been hidden or kept secret will slowly start to be seeded to the public... since this is a broad topic I'd end with telling them more detailed information is to come.

After that I'd have an alien representative come out on stage and shake hands, followed by a brief press photo session. That would end the event for the day.

How's that?

Unseen

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Unseenmonument]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'd come out with it. Tell everyone that it has all been a massive cover-up and all their speculations were true to begin with. I'd then go into how Aliens are interplanetary beings and are always traveling. Then take it deeper when the question comes up of "why did you hide it for so long" I'd answer with: They have law's as we do. They are breaking their own law's when you hear about Abduction And Contact. Aliens have bad apples too. Rosewell is a case of just that which is why the Alien's were shot down by the military. With the discloser at hand I would then ask the world to address all species of "Alien" now as "Beings". There are 73 confirmed species of Beings that have visited Earth. Some soooo imaginational hard to describe. You have Beings that are made of hydrogen and breath methane to Beings who can eat metal as a dietary substance.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join