It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disproportionate Propaganda Against Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Well said! You can't negotiate with someone who defines peace as your non existence. Israel has been more than reasonable for too long. War is inevitable. Ezekiel 38 is imminent.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

What I find interesting about this all is the propoganda coming from the terrorists is what is being regurgitated by the anti-Israel crowd. They are being used as mouthpieces for the terrorists, and don't even realize it.

So they spout all this propoganda provided to them via Al-Jazeera and other terroism biased news sources, yet totally ignore and deny other media accounts, including those in the US.

Do they even care what the source of the news is?

Why so much faith in the terrorists news, yet no faith in any other media? Because it fits their agenda as well.

I can only wonder when people will wake up and realize the hate they are spewing is coming from terrorists, and they are being used as willing and gullible mouthpieces. For gods sake, at least get paid to spread their propoganda.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen

Hamas is a elected political organization, not a terrorist group.

Just thought id point that out.

You do know that they have killed thousands of innocent Israelis right? Let alone Americans, Europeans other citizens around the globe.

Just because most of the people in GAZA vote for them doesnt mean they are democratic in any form, It just means the people in GAZA are a majority of Terrorist or supporters of it. They got no results from the PLO so they switched to the more radical type.

Not one country on earth that is not radical Muslim would even think about letting this group in their country to operate, let alone run for office.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy

Well said! You can't negotiate with someone who defines peace as your non existence. Israel has been more than reasonable for too long. War is inevitable. Ezekiel 38 is imminent.

I know, Imagine all it takes is someone to blow this Irish ship up when Israels navy is close to it and all hell would descend on Israels shores let alone the normal Iran trigger thinking.

Israel will be set up bad I fear.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I am against Israel because of how their government acts. It has nothing to do with Jews because the government over there is what is giving those that live there a bad name. Maybe if their population pulled their balls out of their asses and overthrew their leaders and then elected people who actually wanted to work towards peace, instead of continually provoking everyone around them, people would have a bit more sympathy.

Just tired of hearing the whole "Poor mistreated Israel" BS since they start as much violence and hate as any other country. There is NOTHING special about their country compared to others, they're just the same.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Israel needs a change in her government and USA needs a change in her foreign policy.

That is all .

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Are you at all aware that People you call a terrorist are actually freedom fighters, trying to fight back with only thing they can - STONES!
israel is supplied by USA with latest mtchnology weapons and never charged for it. In adition israel gets another $4. billion EVERY YEAR of american's tax payers money FREE for no reason whatsoever!
Palestinian land was ocupied and taken away by jews and father of the terrorism ben gurion and golda meyer who invented it.
The "state of israel" is illegal, made by genuine terrorist and survives and trives on terrorising others.
Gaza is real concentration camp, not place fit to live on. Everything is blocked by israeli's, running water, aid, medicines, foof and clothing.
You think Hitler was bad?! Think again! He was attacked and destroyed. This concentration camp and genocide on Palestinian polulation is ongoing for more than 6 decades!
So calm your retorics about "poor israel", because cionists control ALL the media in the USA and globaly.
Why there is no surgical strikes on israel as he directly attacked a NATO member?! One of the resolution states that if any member is attacked the rest will defend it with all their might.
Where is the responce?
Over and out!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

America also needs a complete overhaul in government along with a lot of policies. Our country is just as corrupt as others but people just don't want to believe it cause we're....USA! USA!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I know, Imagine all it takes is someone to blow this Irish ship up when Israels navy is close to it and all hell would descend on Israels shores let alone the normal Iran trigger thinking.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordTacos
reply to post by 23432

America also needs a complete overhaul in government along with a lot of policies. Our country is just as corrupt as others but people just don't want to believe it cause we're....USA! USA!

USA is the last superpower and as such , I think their population's mindset is expected as a result.

It is a shame , once , American Dream was believed and was for real .

Nowadays , one has to be sleep to believe it . ( George Carlin )

Lost for humanity indeed .

[edit on 3-6-2010 by 23432]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

I pray that doesn't happen.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Call them bubble gum or muslim, their tribe or flock of people have lived on that land for 1000+ years, that makes it holy to them regardless of how many times in history someone else claimed it.

..besides it's irrelevant, but hey.. fine.. it's not exactly "1000+ year holy" voodoo invisible man soil, fantastic.. that does nothing to mitigate the fact the locals don't appreciate the current situation enough to violently oppose it FOREVER... and the israel idea has failed, and is a violent failure that is threatening the peace of 10's of millions.

I'd rather the hostile govt of a puny nation younger than john mccain, with roughly 3 million more residence than Los Angeles be dissolved.. lets spare billions across the planet the risk of world war for the greator good of ALL humanity, eh?

In 2010 after "learning from history", the price being paid in drama, innocent lives, threat of nuclear war and US tax dollars just isn't worth 7.5 million people having the luxury to be represented by a particular colored cloth on a stick... israel, US, Iran and everyone else have laughably FAILED to engineer a peaceful solution..

Take Somalia.. nobody's using it, I hear the weather is pretty good and with telecommuting being all the rave, people can remote pray.. or visit, heck.. even live there peacefully unarmed with the understanding everyone doinked the peace pooch too long.. so the world took it all away until the violent children learned to play nice.

BTW.. I see a lot of talk about "terrorists" in palestine, when were the fair open "American way" trials?, "innocent until proven guilty" in an American virtue, remember?.. and who was found guilty of "terrorism"?... until then there are very few actual terrorists, just innocent people called names by govts that historically lie like they breathe... not exactly compelling.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well, in my opinion,regardless of Israel's sometimes questionable tactics, I do in fact think the anti-Israeli sentiment is very high and odd. It almost borders hysteria at times.

As to where this sentiment originates from is hard to determine. Without doubt, a percentage of it comes from the actions of Israel itself. But by no means all. Particularly when compared to the actions of the muslim regimes.If anything, fairly obviously, Israel could arguably be classified as less oppressive, dogmatic and brutal than most of her neighbors in the region.

I personally, being neither muslim or Jewish , generally try to remain as neutral as possible, although I find the seething hatred and anger aimed at Israel to be very divisive and strange. My opinion is there has to be SOME anti-Israeli propaganda at work, as nothing else really could account for the intensity of it.

I do find it ironic that both militant black supremist and white supremist groups share a common hatred of all things Israeli/Jewish related.

I recommend we all sit back , calm down, and try to look at the whole matter as objectively as possible....and ask ourselves exactly where these sentiments come from. Something is at work here beyond the norm.

My two cents.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The nature of humans is to live raise a family live in peace and prosper. Some areas Christians Muslims and Jews have lived to gather with out fighting for centuries . And if let to their own devices would continue that way .

The key here is when you add politicians and holy men to the mix who promote we are the best others or dirt and should be removed from the face of the earth . Or removed from the lands we want .

Thats what opens up a can of worms !

You have politicians on both sides calling for the destruction of the other you have Imams and Rabbis calling for the destruction of the others . These people have a greater hate for the opposing side than the have care and love for their own . They should be protecting their constituents or their flock not promoting war . Both Rabbis and Imams are promoting war as well as the Hamas leaderships and the Israeli government.

Since Israel can make the rules for Gaza and control Gaza as they wish they should look at these people as Israeli citizens and ensure their safety and well being as the do the Jews and not all Palestinians are Muslims either .

These people need to boot hard liners on both side out and let moderates on both sides try to hammer out a equable solution . That give Jews safety and Palestinians safety .

As long as each are playing a race card and a religious card there is no hope they need to look at each other as human beings .

The propaganda now is caused by the actions of IDF it really could have been handled in a more diplomatic way instead of in international waters in the early morning .

And believe it or not you have propaganda on BOTH SIDES ! To believe other wise is totally naive.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
More confirmation that the world is being divided and conquered by fundementalist Islamism.

And the irony of it all?

We are so paralysed by political correctness and therefore too scared to say anything about it.

They are not.

You have to take your hat off to them, they have succeeded beyond all expectation.

I have no problem at all with moderate muslims; I have good friends that are muslims and they are ashamed of the fundementalist sect of Islam that are giving them and their chosen beliefs a bad name.

Israel is not innocent of skewing facts and generating it's own propaganda but the big difference is that we are not scared of criticising them.

So whilst you guys ignore the OP's powerful video contributions as it does not suit your belief, I have appreciated the valid points that both he and Stormdancer777 have brought to this heavily anti-Israel debate of late.

And incidentally, I watch all video contributions in the threads that interest me as it furthers my understanding of all perspectives and therefore makes me more objective.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your own research" - William 'Bill' Cooper, 1943-2001

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Yet people like you two keep forgetting that Israel is in a constant state of war because they are attacked CONSTANTLY...

None of you seem to want to realize what this means...

I wonder what you two, and others like you, would do if you were constantly attacked at your home by your neighbors. If rocks, and molotov cocktails were thrown at your house, at your children and other relatives meanwhile in your home.... Would you all react calmly even when the police does nothing? Or would you try to defend your relatives, yourselves and your properties?....

i don;t see people like you two call for "global action against the humanitarian crimes committed by Palestinians"... even when Palestinians use THEIR OWN CHILDREN as suicide bombers....

[edit on 3-6-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

If I was given the home of someone and they began to lob things at me, then I would choose to let them have their house back, because I would not be the owner of it in my mind.

As for the martyrs, can anyone see that the children are already seeing the reality of their race being slowly wiped out and they would then choose to fight... even without the Indoctrinations. Man, I tell you, if I wore the shoes of a Plaestinian in Gaza I too would fight to regain my country. Just as I will when my northern neighbours finally decide to invade my country.

Yes I see what Palestinians in Gaza do to freedom-fight and I do not agree with it, but I do understand that you fight with whatever you have at hand.

I also see that the opposing side uses excess military force most of the time and then offers up lame excuses based on their "chosen people" belief. This too I disagree with.

I would like to see Plastinians have a safe homeland to raise their children to be balanced and effective members of society. A homeland that is not controlled and attacked at regular intervals by a superior military force.

I would also like to see Israeli's having a homeland that they can live safely in, raise their children to be balanced and effective members of society without the fear of little attacks from anyone.

But sadly the coninuation of ancient aggressions is the reality and neither side wishes to offer peace until they have attained their goals.

For the Palestinians, this goal is the full return of their homeland.. thus being the demise of the State of Israel.

For the State of Israel, this goal is the total anhilation (sp?) of the Palestinian People... as stated often by the Prime Ministers and Presidents of that State since the 1940's.

So there would seem to be no way to forge peace, until each side decides that they must Co-operate as human beings to find the best outcome for all concerned. And of course, while their is the blame game being played out, while opposers and Apologists argue oever these fundamentals nothing will be agreed upon.

And so we now play our theme song of "The Never Ending Story".

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Apolon

The ugly truth;

Without military superiority, Israel would cease to exist.

Without a 'heavy handed' response, Israel would cease to exist.

Israel continues to exist purely because it uses a heavy handed approach to provocation.

It's Arab neighbours exploit this heavy handed approach to incite the type of misguided condemnation for Israel and sympathy for its own cause that the large majority of 'Israeli haters' buy into.

It is the only strategy they have at their disposal as they cannot hope to defeat Israel in a conventional theatre of war, they tried many decades ago and failed.

Although it is their only strategy, its effect is far more powerful than Israels military superiority;

Which country is despised the world over? Israel

Continue to kid yourself that Israel is a bully and that if it refrained from its 'heavy handed' approach and withdrew from settlements that are in contention currently, that everyone would be happy.

Everyone except Israel... as it would soon cease to exist!

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Watch it, so if you are an agnostic or atheist, when you see it happen you might have time to repent. I expect this invasion to happen in my lifetime. The anti Israel climate in this thread supports that belief.
Details

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Oh god here we go again.
Whats this?
The third one today?
Get over it man, the majority of ATS doesn't like Israel.
Its funny, you started a thread talking about the proportions of propaganda against Israel and then put a bunch of videos putting down the Muslims (propaganda)
Are you lucid?
Do you realize what your doing?
The way I see it, and I think the way many people do.
These people are not cowards, they will fight for their land and if I was them. You know damn right I'd be down there Praising and working on my Jihads, but I'm not. Im Taoist, so I just understand that the root cause of all of this is IMBALANCE.
You can come on here all you want ranting and raving, but I think today, as this being the third thread that was started and immediately revolted from the majority of ATS.
And another thing...
This is ATS
A quarter of us believe that the Jews were behind 911 and the Muslims were blame fest. A quarter of us believe that an underground league of super rich people control the world ( MAJORITY BEING JEWISH.) And the rest of us?
Well theres the air plane guys, the Chem trails guys.
Cant forget the alien guys.
To be honest, I don't think there's an overwhelming Jewish population here.

And by the way I loved the whole brainwashing children video.
Does it scare you?
Though these kids may appear to be brainwashed.
THEY ARE INTELLIGENT.
They are taught history (I know, you dont think its real history)
And what you dont think Jewish people brainwash people?
You dont think Christians brainwash people?
YOU DON'T THINK RELIGION BRAINWASHES PEOPLE?
Get over it.
I have a quick fix.
Just nuke Israel so bad that the fallout would leave it unlivable for hundreds of years, then no will fight over it.

Now for my self to sport my propagander skills

OMG BRAINWASHED CHILDREN!!!!
OMGZ

OMGZ THE CHRISTIANS
Just remember, when you post these videos of the Muslim children.
The muslims are sitting there watching these radical videos of American Children whos minds like the muslims children are being exposed to conditioning.
Thats it for this one..
By now there is already another one of these that heeds my calling.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Yet people like you two keep forgetting that Israel is in a constant state of war because they are attacked CONSTANTLY...

well, thats what happens when you steal peoples property, live next door to them and kill and terrorize them. your inferiority complex prevents you from seeing this.

psychiatric medicine may help.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join