It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disproportionate Propaganda Against Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

The hypocrissy here is not lost on me.

I think from now on I will answer all of the 'anti-semite' accusations with 'anti-muslim' accusations.

...What hypocrisy? that apparently Muslim people don't want to allow Jewish people ONE SMALL piece of land?... Muslim people have most of the Middle East...meanwhile Jewish people have one very small nation... Why not allow the Jewish people their ONE SMALL NATION?.....

Obviously IT IS LOST ON YOU....

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Nice try to twist my words.... No, what I said was clearly that ISRAEL IS A SMALL NATION, meanwhile Muslim people have lands ALL OVER THE MIDDLE EAST.... So why not let Jewish people keep Israel?....

Jewish people have lands ALL OVER THE WORLD for centuries. Why they need ONLY JEWISH country?

I wonder how in the world you took the fact that I think Israel should be able to exist with YOUR CLAIM that I want for Israelis to have the entire Middle East....

How in the world is Israel the same as the entire Middle East?... You do know that Israel is a small country right?

I was talking only about Palestine first... you started to talk about whole middle-east.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

You do realize that arabs and muslims live in Israel as well right? The jews have not made it an exclusively jewish nation.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

Jewish people have lands ALL OVER THE WORLD for centuries.

They do?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

The hypocrissy here is not lost on me.

I think from now on I will answer all of the 'anti-semite' accusations with 'anti-muslim' accusations.

...What hypocrisy? that apparently Muslim people don't want to allow Jewish people ONE SMALL piece of land?... Muslim people have most of the Middle East...meanwhile Jewish people have one very small nation... Why not allow the Jewish people their ONE SMALL NATION?.....

Obviously IT IS LOST ON YOU....

riiiiight.

T
here is no point in continuing this discourse, as you choose not to answer any of my posts that hurt your argument, and you attack posters, BUT.....

You are obviouslyl anti-muslim.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
reply to post by Zmurfix

You do realize that arabs and muslims live in Israel as well right? The jews have not made it an exclusively jewish nation.

Yes, but arabs and muslims in Israel are second class people. They dont have any influence on politics or future of Israel.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
where have you been? You need to open your eyes that having F16 fighter jets throwing missile bombs on innocent kids is no match to them throwing rocks back.

Get real! and wake up.

Oh yeah...let's not forget how much Muslim extremists, the Palestinian authorities and other Muslim terrorist groups LOVE their children....After all, they give their children suicide vests to put on and use other ways to become "martyrs"....

Then you also forgot to mention that Muslim extremists in Palestine shoot from hospitals, schools and other public places so that when the Israeli forces shoot back on those positions and hit these public places Palestinian terrorists can use that as propaganda against Israel....

Again, nice try...and yes please do wake up and get real...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

You mean the LIVE FEED that 11,000 people were watching including our members? You're going to have to do a whole lot better to smear me dude.

An Al Jazeera film which you want to claim is unbiased?....and which was obviously edited and didn't show everything that was happening?......

It was a LIVE FEED. You can't edit those. But maybe we should wait on the Israeli's to modify it so that the truth can come out.
I predicted this the night it happened:

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder
Luckily we do have footage of the attack as it occurred...in court I believe this might referred to as a "slam dunk case".

Hence Israel's attempts at confiscation and destruction of evidence.

Video manipulation. Another tape will come out that's similar but it will exonerate the commandos. They'll say it's the original and the only ones that know for sure are the CT that saw it live. And we're nuts anyways. The populations(especially in the States) will believe what they want and it's business as usual. As far as the propaganda goes.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Zmurfix

They do?

Obviously some people are VERY delusional, and VERY biased against Jewish people...

Amazing the level of brainwashing that is going on even to this day...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
How did this discussion become a referendum on the Jews?
The title says Israel.

Does anyone here hate Jews?

I would bet not, because I think it is probably impossible. At the very least, the "hater" would not have a clue what they were hating.

So, can we get back to ISRAEL, as opposed to JEWS?

link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Zmurfix

They do?

Obviously some people are VERY delusional, and VERY biased against Jewish people...

Amazing the level of brainwashing that is going on even to this day...

Yes we are all stupid without the capacity to use critical thinking skills, good job people like you are around to put us dumbos right. Must be good to be so more enlightened than the rest of us.

link   
If you want to see propaganda, just have a look at Israel's "Global Language Dictionary".

Basically it is a publication explaining to Israeli's on how to argue with Americans on their right to treat Palestinian's like animals.

This thread and many others like it pretty much follow the outline perfectly.

Bravo Israeli propaganda, bravo!

Here's to the brainwashing of Israel's youth!

I for one look forward to the day that Israel has to own up to the bloodshed it has caused since it's inception.

Nazi Germany and Zionist Israel will be placed together in history books of the distant future. No doubt about it.

Israeli guide to arguing with the west over Palestine

Oh and before any of you start calling me a Jew hater, know this. All of my best friends are Jews. One is married to an Israeli, and we are friends. We may not agree on all subjects, but we are still friends. So leave the "You're nothing but a Jew hater" at the door.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by xmaddness]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Hamas is a elected political organization, not a terrorist group.

Just thought id point that out.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

"So why not let Jewish people keep Israel?.... "

It's 1000+ year old muslim holy land, israel can have Arizona...lol

I don't care enough about israel to hate it, I'm just bored with the whole thing.. allowing the situation to fester has fast become a determent to humanity, like a crips lemonade stand in a bloods housing project.

Look, the "world" tried the whole state thing after WWII, maybe it was a good idea THEN, but times have changed, this is NOW.. over the boring years of death & suffering one thing has become crystal clear: the local population doesn't want israel in it's current form to be there..it's just not working out anymore...

All sides are as "wrong" as they are "right", it's time for another WWII type solution where the world rallies to deploy common sense and end all the dumbass bickering.. if that means a certain piece of colored cloth can't sit atop a pole, so be it.. they ALL had a chance to make it work and failed miserably.. the planet needs some adults to step in an end this madness... press the "re-set" button.. dis-arm everyone and turn the whole area into a religious theme park, or parking lot.. don't care.

..of course that will never happen, TBTB get way too much mileage from the constant 60+ year old low budget b-movie crisis, nothing makes the man happier than strife.. and israel et al supply that by the coffin load 24/7.

The war on drugs/terror, US border, israel.. all un-solve-able, un-winnable insults to regular every day folks who just want to live.. but great for the elite scumbags.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

It was a LIVE FEED. You can't edit those. But maybe we should wait on the Israeli's to modify it so that the truth can come out.
I predicted this the night it happened:

Riiight so now there is no way to edit live feeds?....

Let's forget the fact that people can shoot a scene and leave out angles that tell a different story...

Let's forget the Al Jazeera is well known for their very bias news...

What you predicted means nothing when you can't corroborate your claims....more so when your claims are so biased against the Israeli side to the story...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
@ElectricUniverse

Hey man, take it easy. Those people not only are brainwashed, but they also don't want this brainwashing to end.

They are all joyful while jumping around going 'DERPPPPPP DUR HURRRRRRR DENY IGNORANCE HURRRRRRRR' yet these imbecils are the most ignorant people I have ever seen on-line.

Just take a look at most of the recent flotilla threads, where not even one reply was able to cut through any posts of mine which included proofs, documents, sources and validation for every little thing I said.

Something that must be pretty new here on ATS, seeing as this is the place where people are convinced reptiloids are planning to kill us all, and buying that crap without even asking for proof.

This is officially the most retarded forum I have ever visited. I was a believer of the NWO fairytale once. This forum made me realize how juvenile it was. (basically by thinking hey I cant be as retarded as all of THOSE people)

The vast majority of this forum's users don't even know jack # about what happens in the middle east, yet they rely on #ty poor "evidence" that comes from sites such as infowars or other crappy 2 cents worth conspiracy sites (or youtube clips with dramatic music).

# this and # this forum. Bunch of bored, ill people just looking for something wrong with the world so they can bitch and whine at it for their entire spare time.. I can't believe I even wasted my precious time to forge serious posts that includes proofs in them that would convince even the most avid Israel hater with half a brain.
These people? No, for them it's all backwards.

Want to sound reliable? Better start making outrageous claims with no ability to back them up. That way people will know you're for real. Pfft.

I don't care if this post will get me banned as this is the most disinformating site in the whole web as far as I can tell.

Ban me to all hells for all I care, while you can rot here in this stinking place with your tinfoil hat, all scared of THE EVIL JEWS that are controlling your world and killing whoever they want.

Get out of your goddamned houses to breath some fresh and REAL air as your brains are obviously starting to melt.

I'm currently typing this FURIOUS not because I care about these paranoid 15 year old nitpickers (or 50 year olds with malfunctioning brain) with delusional thoughts, but only because I have spent so much time in here shutting people up and FOR SURE making someone realize how idiotic it is to claim something without being able to prove it, yet it all seems like a waste.

So anyway, my suggestion will be to not even bother. This is no conspiracy site, this site is one huge conspiracy to begin with.

So screw you and your "deny ignorance" campaign. Seeing you write 'deny ignorance' is like seeing a gorilla saying 'down with apes'.

Bye bye, see you in 01.01.2013 after the world won't end, just to laugh at your faces, retards.

How much do you wanna bet that for the people that replied here, AJ is the second news source after InfoWars?

Just forget about these balls-for-brains. Do you truly want these people's stupidity on your side? I know I don't. It's better just to troll them and have them all hysteric at how Jews are going to conquer the world from their microscopic country.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by SparKzzzz]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

It's 1000+ year old muslim holy land, israel can have Arizona...lol

...Wrong... Jewish people have been on that land WAAAAY before Islam even conquered the Middle East....and WAAAY before Islam even existed... Israel has existed before ANY Muslim land was conquered...

Here is an image of the area, and the Kingdom of Israel from the 9th century before Christ.

And here is a bit of history to those who are obviously ignorant of it.

Ancient Israel

Since I was looking at the ancient cities and cultures mentioned in the Bible, I guess the ones with ultimate significance would be those related to "ancient Israel". So that's where I focused next. Mentioned more than 50 times in the Bible, Jericho was the initial entry point into the "Promised Land" for the Israelite people. 1 Archaeology has now confirmed the location of this fortified city of walls and towers that guarded entry to the land of Canaan from the east.2 "Shechem" was also an important city throughout the Old Testament. In fact, King Jeroboam made it the capital of the northern kingdom of Israel in the 10th century BC. 3 Excavations have uncovered huge walls and a fortified gate system containing such important finds as the temple of Baal from the biblical story of Abimelech.4

Excavations in the north have also revealed the city of Dan, which was a Canaanite stronghold conquered by Israel (specifically, the tribe of Dan) around 1150 BC. 5 The rebuilt city, which became the northern boundary of Israel, has delivered a wealth of artifacts with biblical importance. 6 The southern boundary of Israel was Beersheba, which became a fortified city during the period of King Solomon. 7 Excavations between 1969 and 1976 have revealed massive walls, gates, wells and storehouses consistent with biblical accounts. 8 The ancient city of Jerusalem, dating to the time of King David's initial conquest, was discovered and excavated between 1978 and 1985. Prior to this time, nothing apart from the Bible was known about King David's Jerusalem, which has now revealed a palace, towers and the famous Siloam spring. 9 The ancient ruins of Gibeah were discovered about three miles north of Jerusalem. Gibeah was the home to Saul and the tribe of Benjamin, and later became King Saul's capital city. 10 Excavations have revealed Saul's fortress palace dated to about 1100 BC.11

www.allaboutthejourney.org...

Islam didn't even exist back in the days when Israel ALREADY existed... But keep trying to claim that Muslims have been there longer....

[edit on 3-6-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It must really suck to have gone to all the bother of getting video links and propaganda together to make YET! another Israel is the victim thread and then have it defeated within 3 replies lol!

I am sick of Israel's see-through propaganda, the rest of the world knows who is in the wrong over Gaza and the flotilla outrage. It doesn't matter that the jews own all the media and it doesn't matter that they have a highly organized anti-defamation league, the world still knows who is to blame and it's NOT! the Palestinians.....

[edit on 3-6-2010 by strangleholder1]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Go ahead and show PROOF, not claims taken out of a magic hat that people like you like to pull out of nowhere...

Waiting for PROOF.... But that's not something people like you know about apparently....

The propaganda is obvious anti-Jewish... You people even don't hide your contempt for the entire Jewish race....

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SparKzzzz
@ElectricUniverse

Hey man, take it easy. Those people not only are brainwashed, but they also don't want this brainwashing to end.

They are all joyful while jumping around going 'DERPPPPPP DUR HURRRRRRR DENY IGNORANCE HURRRRRRRR' yet these imbecils are the most ignorant people I have ever seen on-line.

Just take a look at most of the recent flotilla threads, where not even one reply was able to cut through any posts of mine which included proofs, documents, sources and validation for every little thing I said.

Something that must be pretty new here on ATS, seeing as this is the place where people are convinced reptiloids are planning to kill us all, and buying that crap without even asking for proof.

This is officially the most retarded forum I have ever visited. I was a believer of the NWO fairytale once. This forum made me realize how juvenile it was. (basically by thinking hey I cant be as retarded as all of THOSE people)

The vast majority of this forum's users don't even know jack # about what happens in the middle east, yet they rely on #ty poor "evidence" that comes from sites such as infowars or other crappy 2 cents worth conspiracy sites (or youtube clips with dramatic music).

# this and # this forum. Bunch of bored, ill people just looking for something wrong with the world so they can bitch and whine at it for their entire spare time.. I can't believe I even wasted my precious time to forge serious posts that includes proofs in them that would convince even the most avid Israel hater with half a brain.
These people? No, for them it's all backwards.

Want to sound reliable? Better start making outrageous claims with no ability to back them up. That way people will know you're for real. Pfft.

I don't care if this post will get me banned as this is the most disinformating site in the whole web as far as I can tell.

Ban me to all hells for all I care, while you can rot here in this stinking place with your tinfoil hat, all scared of THE EVIL JEWS that are controlling your world and killing whoever they want.

Get out of your goddamned houses to breath some fresh and REAL air as your brains are obviously starting to melt.

I'm currently typing this FURIOUS not because I care about these paranoid 15 year old nitpickers (or 50 year olds with malfunctioning brain) with delusional thoughts, but only because I have spent so much time in here shutting people up and FOR SURE making someone realize how idiotic it is to claim something without being able to prove it, yet it all seems like a waste.

So anyway, my suggestion will be to not even bother. This is no conspiracy site, this site is one huge conspiracy to begin with.

So screw you and your "deny ignorance" campaign. Seeing you write 'deny ignorance' is like seeing a gorilla saying 'down with apes'.

Bye bye, see you in 01.01.2013 after the world won't end, just to laugh at your faces, retards.

How much do you wanna bet that for the people that replied here, AJ is the second news source after InfoWars?

Just forget about these balls-for-brains. Do you truly want these people's stupidity on your side? I know I don't. It's better just to troll them and have them all hysteric at how Jews are going to conquer the world from their microscopic country.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by SparKzzzz]

LOL! Talk about a BAD reaction to no one agreeing with your posts, how much does the ADL pay these days......

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join