It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disproportionate Propaganda Against Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Members should know by now that despite the claims of some that "Israel is the liar" we know for a fact that there is a Palestinian propaganda machine against Israel and it's people.

Such propaganda machine has edited videos to make claims that Israeli soldiers have killed Palestinians indiscriminately, as well as photos which have been photo-shopped to try to incite violence against Israel.

Some examples of such obvious anti-Israeli propaganda include.

The following two videos were provided by an ATS member who wishes to remain anonymous because she doesn't want to be the subject of insults by the anti-Israeli mob which is unfortunately plaguing ATS.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Here are some other videos that show the kind of anti-Israeli propaganda which has plagued the internet and news media in recent years.

People are forgetting that the Palestinian authority, and Palestinian terrorist groups not only brainwash and incite violence against Israelis, but also against Europeans, and Americans?...

Why do you think Muslim extremists have been attacking even those countries which were condemning the Iraqi war?...

Are you all forgetting that the Palestinian authorities, and Palestinian terrorist groups brainwash their own people, even children to strap bombs on their bodies to murder Israeli, and other non-Muslim civilians?

What about the brainwashing that occurs daily to Palestinian children, among other Muslim children, to become martyrs?...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Palestinian children, among other Muslim children, are brainwashed and indoctrinated since childhood to hate Israeli people, and to become "martyrs for the cause"... The cause of murderers who don't even care for their own children and are too coward to do these acts themselves so instead they brainwash children and young adults....

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

If the Palestinian authorities, and the Palestinian terrorists have no concern for their children, or their people, none of you think it is more than likely that the whole flotilla incident was forced, and even exaggerated to once again blame Israeli people?

You want to claim that UN officials were there and they could not have been part of this?...

Heck we had UN officials ADMIT that they have HAMAS members working for the UN not that long ago, and we know that HAMAS, and other terrorist organizations have used UN vehicles to transport arms, and other aid to "Palestinian terrorists".

The head of the UN administration in the West Bank and Gaza admits Hamas members are on his payroll. Media outlets ignore it.

Peter Hansen (pictured at right), Commissioner-General of the UN agency in Gaza and the West Bank, made a startling admission in an interview with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation on Monday (10/4):

I am sure that there are Hamas members on the UNRWA payroll and I dont see that as a crime... we do not do political vetting and exclude people from one persuasion as against another.

With this statement, Hansen verified what Israel has long contended ― the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), rather than performing a neutral humanitarian role in Palestinian regions, is actually infested with terrorists who use international funds and UN safe havens to facilitate attacks on Israeli civilians.

Hansen attempted to draw a distinction between UN employees who identify with Hamas 'politically,' as opposed to 'militant' Hamas members, but that distinction has been categorically rejected by the United States and the European Union, both of which blacklist all branches of Hamas, and freeze all Hamas assets, without exception.

www.aish.com...

BTW, do Europeans, Americans, and other non-extremist Muslims think that they have not been painted as targets as well by Muslim extremists?....

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Think again...

[edit on 3-6-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
can we stop banging on about the anti israeli mob. It's nonsense, people are just responding with natural emotions of disgust to recent Israeli actions. Emotions which are justified under current circumstances.

Really, instead of creating another post, post your comments on one of the threads that already exist, there's enough to choose from. It's getting really boring, but, Maybe thats the idea?

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Oh goody, another thread about poor, mistreated Israel.

When will you guys realize that just becuse someone has issues with israel and their crimes against humanity, it in no way means they are supporters of Hamas, or Syria, or any of the other nations in the area?

Here's a hint-someone can have issues with Israel AND Hamas.

There is no denying that Israel is far and away out of line. Does it forgive what Hamas and others have done? Certainly not, but it in no way justifies the atrocities committed by israel, either.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Yet people like you two keep forgetting that Israel is in a constant state of war because they are attacked CONSTANTLY...

None of you seem to want to realize what this means...

I wonder what you two, and others like you, would do if you were constantly attacked at your home by your neighbors. If rocks, and molotov cocktails were thrown at your house, at your children and other relatives meanwhile in your home.... Would you all react calmly even when the police does nothing? Or would you try to defend your relatives, yourselves and your properties?....

i don;t see people like you two call for "global action against the humanitarian crimes committed by Palestinians"... even when Palestinians use THEIR OWN CHILDREN as suicide bombers....

[edit on 3-6-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Did you guys watch even one video?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Obviously they haven't watched the videos, they don't want the drama to end.

They don't want to admit there has been a propaganda war.

and they fell for it.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
both the Israelis & the Palestinians brought this all unto themselves.

time to grow up and knock off this childish crap.

both have horrible track records and both have committed atocities.

Own up to it....make peace and move on...the world is sick of these brats fighting.

AG

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

But who do you think is the real instigator when Palestinian terrorist organizations, the Palestinian authorities and many Palestinians don't even care for their own children and would rather see them become martyrs?

What exactly can you do against the Palestinian propaganda machine when they brainwash their children since childhood to become suicide bombers, and to hate Israelis, and also Europeans, and Americans?...

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Einsteins definition of insanity was this

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

There is not disproportionate propaganda against the Israeli government. What there is, however, is a long list of the Israeli government loading a weapon and shooting itself squarely in the foot with its actions.

No government, anywhere, is above or beyond criticism. Israel included. Sometimes it writes its own propganda for other people to use. This weeks action has been one of those times.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Nope, I didn't watch any of the videos. Old news and probably wouldn't be here right now if Israel hadn't screwed up in a major way. EU points to "people like us" and not at "people like him", those that swallow the Israeli propaganda hook, line and sinker.

Sure there's a propaganda war and those that win are those that decipher the truth from it. Not swallow it blindly.

and they fell for it.

Who? The OP? Yup, I agree.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Actually it is pretty obvious the ones falling for the propaganda are people like you.

BTW, a majority of brainwashed people doesn't make them right....

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
well, since the british created the land of israel with the balfour declaration, maybe they should be the ones to clear it up.

look at any world map pre-ww2. cant miss palestine.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

and they fell for it.

NO I didin't watch the video's am quite bored of the whole situation to be honest. Now I dont claim to be an expert on the middle east and from what I have seen no one else on this board is either. To get a real understanding of the problem you need to understand the history going way back, which again I doubt many of us do. So my point is about the threads in response to the individual action by Israel, NOT discussing the rights and wrongs of the ME conflict. Everyones posting like they are experts on the situation when in it is a very complicated issue, with bad guys on both sides, not to mention the involvement of our own governments (UK/US)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BlesUTP

It wasn't a nation...it was a region...and it wasn't recognized as a nation...

Both Arabs and Jewish people have been living in that area for millenia...but of course the Palestinian authorities and Palestinian radicals can't allow the Jewish people to have their own nation.... The entire Middle East must belong to them... but hey, they are not stopping with the Middle East anyway....

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Actually it is pretty obvious the ones falling for the propaganda are people like you.

Thank you. Coming from you that's a compliment.

BTW, a majority of brainwashed people doesn't make them right....

Right? What "right". We're talking about Israel here, nothing much "right" over there.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Why do I dislike the Israeli government? Well, for one
The USS Liberty.
www.gtr5.com...

You might say that Israel attacked the USS Liberty with arms purchased with American dollars. Isn't that something?
www.ifamericansknew.org...

What else do they spend ALL of that money on? AIPAC gets some.
www.stopaipac.org...

They buy our government with our money, how nice of them.

So Israel has America to thank for their VERY existence, but was it an act of kindness on our part? NO. They, the Israelis with dual citizenship STEAL it from us. Have they asked YOU for the money?
salonesoterica.wordpress.com...

Why do I despise the Israelis?

How about the dancing Israelis on 9/11?

whatreallyhappened.com...

Netanyahu saw a silver lining. But, was it planned that way?

That dirt is still being sifted.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlesUTP
well, since the british created the land of israel with the balfour declaration, maybe they should be the ones to clear it up.

look at any world map pre-ww2. cant miss palestine.

I agree Britain has been responsible for the creation and survival of Israel, however, the deal was there should be no prejudice of the Palsestinians living in Palestine.

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country

British ships also aid Israel with the Naval blockade of Gaza

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

*sigh* you choice of propaganda is rivaled only by your choice of movies

i guess well have to agree to disagree. peace

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Has there been a Palistinian started thread about this around here?
If so where might I find it?
It would be interesting to see what they have to say about all this.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Nicely said captaintyinknots... best explanation of this whole sorry mess. Star for you

Personally, I think that Hamas are just as responsible as the Israeli Government for the plight of the average Palestinian... The Israeli Government and Hamas both need to grow up... they are like two bully’s trying to run the same street.

And whenever someone criticises one of these bully’s they end up surrounded by gang members crying "it’s unfair" and "your picking on our friend"

Israeli Government + Hamas = Idiots

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join