It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants to do a mass migration to mexico for a month?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
reply to post by TheAmused

The problem derives from the system, not people.

Change the system, don't rid of the people. That's what Hitler did, as you can see.

"Reductio ad Hitlerum" is a well known trick in demagoguery:
en.wikipedia.org...

Shame on you.

And... We may change the system but I also want the illegals out. As simple as that.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by broahes

Originally posted by TheAmused
hellboxer.blogspot.com...

basically 15 to 20 million ILLEGAL aliens are here in the united states.

How long will it take us to gather 15million to 20 million Americans to mass exodus to mexico?

So all illegal immigrants are from Mexico? That's a new one for me.

Posts like this prove to me that some people don't really have a problem with illegal immigration, just the ones from Mehico..

not all are from Mexico..
but 90% come threw Mexico easy.

we can do like this guy.
politifi.com...
Illegal aliens filing lawsuits...and getting rich off of the American people

On April 17, 2009, the Orange County Board of Supervisors agreed to On April 17, 2009, the Orange County Board of Supervisors agreed to pay $3.75 million, plus an additional $900,000 in medical expenses to an illegal alien who was severely beaten by other inmates in the Orange County Central Jail. The Mexican national filed a lawsuit shortly after the incident. Fernando Ramirez, 24, was in jail after being charged with molesting a 6-year-old girl at a local park. He eventually pled guilty to the lesser charge of battery against a child.On April 17, 2009, the Orange County Board of Supervisors agreed to pay $3.75 million, plus an additional $900,000 in medical expenses to an illegal alien who was severely beaten by other inmates in the Orange County Central Jail. The Mexican national filed a lawsuit shortly after the incident. Fernando Ramirez, 24, was in jail after being charged with molesting a 6-year-old girl at a local park. He eventually pled guilty to the lesser charge of battery against a child.to the lesser charge of battery against a child.

we can make millions people lol

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
so its been confirmed there ARE aliens in the US! does the president know? and what are they doing illegal?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
to set the public strait .
Let's gather they largest number of Americans we could possibly get.
let's in say arizona.

and migrant work to mexico to show them how it feel's..
((snip))

No need to ask Mexicans, just as an Iraqi or Afghani what a great time they're having with a sudden influx of American border ignoring illegals..

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

We American's love illegal rapist murder's drug dealer's coming over the border to the state's from Mexico .

So you are saying that all illegal immigrants that come to this country from Mexico are rapists, drug dealers and murderers?

Way to stereotype there TheAmused

I got an idea, why don't we send all these right wing, gun toting, bible thumping xenophobic, redneck Sarah Palin loving hicks down to Mexico!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

We American's love illegal rapist murder's drug dealer's coming over the border to the state's from Mexico .

So you are saying that all illegal immigrants that come to this country from Mexico are rapists, drug dealers and murderers?

I got an idea, why don't we send all these right wing, gun toting, bible thumping xenophobic, redneck Sarah Palin loving hicks down to Mexico!

No, he didn't say "all" of them. He said we love the ones that do come over the border. Can say the same thing about your "right wing" stereotype and say you're calling us all that long list of names. But since that's not what you were trying to say you shouldn't try to manipulate it to your advantage and make it look like he's insulting the entire amount of illegals.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LordTacos

i couldn't have said it better...
bravo lordtaco.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
IF mexico relaxed their laws to the same level they want the U.S. to, we'd have plenty of Americans going down there to buy up all the cheap land and generally enjoy a lower cost of living. Everything about the mexican economy would improve.

Then the mexicans would have no reason to come here, since here would basically be there, too.

I may be on to something with this idea ...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Congratulations on proving to everyone that YOU are even better at stereotyping than the previous poster.

What an accomplishment!

Now answer 2 questions:

How would giving amnesty to the 12 to 20 million illegals already here not cause a mad rush to the border by another 12 to 20 million people?

The current illegals are already helping to bankrupt state and local governments, so what what will the next group accomplish?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
About a million US citizens beat you to it.

Demographics of Mexico

Mexico is also the country where the largest number of American citizens live abroad. The American Citizens Abroad Association estimated in 1999 that a little more than one million Americans live in Mexico (which represent 1% of the population in Mexico and 25% of all American citizens living abroad).

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
IF mexico relaxed their laws to the same level they want the U.S. to, we'd have plenty of Americans going down there to buy up all the cheap land and generally enjoy a lower cost of living. Everything about the mexican economy would improve.

All Mexico needs is Americans buying up real estate and "Everything about the Mexican economy would improve"????

Have you been awake the past three years???

Do you think perhaps the real-estate bubble had anything to do with America's recent flirtation with economic collapse?

That had to be one of the most ignorant+arrogant posts I have seen in a long time.

Yep...that's what Mexico needs! American real-estate speculators!!! I am sure we have a few to spare.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join