It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man could save your life, or just as easily kill you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is Russell Stutely. He seems to have a gentle soul and the last thing that he wants to do is kill you. In fact all he wants to do is help you to defend yourself. This clip of Russell Stutely caught my attention several months ago because it shows what I believe to be the most lethal form self defense in the world. This man , Mr Stutely, trains LEO’s up and and down the east coast of the US in his seminars. His classes are now open to non-LEO’s (non-Law Enforcement Officers) and one of my goals is to attend one of Mr Stutely’s classes.

ATS, I’m not asking if you think this is a conspiracy! This man can drop a two hundred pound man with what looks to be nothing more than a lazy slap to the skull.

This man is a master of utilizing pressure points on the body. He turns his training partners’ knees and legs to jelly in less than a second. However this IS the site for the world’s best conspiracy minds to gather and conspire . CAN you debunk this? If you think you can please provide your evidence for thinking so.

Ladies, watch this clip and see what can be done to a “would be” assailant that is twice your size.

And all you little guys, actually all you guys of all sizes, watch this master in action

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
In this montage Mr Stutely demonstrates the most effortless of movements and how they can take down opponents.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
And last , but not least the officical site for this gentleman. www.russellstutely.com...

ATS, I hope this enlightens you...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The most amazing thing is that one doesn't need to "hit the point of a pin" in order to perform these techniques. That's incredible in case you don't realize it.
In case you're reading this. (which nobody has, apparently, thus far)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Who would be willing to be on the receiving end of a full contact demonstration again and again? That is what makes me doubt the first vid. This guy is acting or an idiot....

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Zatara, he is not acting. Guys in martial arts classes are often happy to be used for this sort of thing. I can't explain all the reasons , but there are many I'm sure. I have learned a great deal from being one of the dummies for some martial arts teacher I've had. Being able to take pain is always seen as impressive, so maybe it's something to do with that. This isn't acting. Check out the second link with the montage, you will see over and over again he is hitting the same spots and having the same results. Thanks for your reply.

new topics

top topics

join