It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly Compares Gays to Al-Qaeda

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
No I don't.

What is the problem with allowing homosexuals to adopt children?

That's a loaded question there
and that is something I am against

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

No I don't.

What is the problem with allowing homosexuals to adopt children?

That's a loaded question there
and that is something I am against

Why is it a loaded question? You brought it up, then stated you were against it.

So, what is the problem with allowing homosexuals to adopt children?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Why is it a loaded question? You brought it up, then stated you were against it.

So, what is the problem with allowing homosexuals to adopt children?

Hetero couples can pro-create
Homosexuals cannot

It is therefore the natural order of parenthood

If a homosexual wants children then he can't be homosexual anymore
If he decides to be homosexual then he has made his decision and has to stick to it.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Hetero couples can pro-create
Homosexuals cannot

It is therefore the natural order of parenthood

If a homosexual wants children then he can't be homosexual anymore
If he decides to be homosexual then he has made his decision and has to stick to it.

Well that makes no sense whatsoever and is essentially false, so now at least I can understand why I was having difficulty understanding your problem with homosexuals raising children.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Well that makes no sense whatsoever

How?

and is essentially false

How?

Usually when people can't define their stance it's usually because there isn't one.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

and is essentially false

How?

Usually when people can't define their stance it's usually because there isn't one.

Well, you see, the urge to love, raise and care for a child has nothing to do with sexual preference or sexual behavior.

Having homosexuals adopt children is mutually beneficial. It allows the chance for people unable to produce children naturally the chance to raise a child who otherwise would have no parental guidance or love.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It's a stupid segment but he did not compare gays to al-quaeda. Lighten up.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Having homosexuals adopt children is mutually beneficial. It allows the chance for people unable to produce children naturally the chance to raise a child who otherwise would have no parental guidance or love.

So homosexuals kind of get the best of both worlds?
Kind of makes them half-homosexuals doesn't it?

They want to remain homosexual but get to adopt the offsprings of heterosexuals. Interesting Deal!
To me these are homosexuals who haven't fully approved their lifestyle.
And this is just an opinion.

Heteros are different from homosexuals
I feel a mother and a father are needed as parents

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

To me these are homosexuals who haven't fully approved their lifestyle.
And this is just an opinion.

I suppose it is your opinion. Some of my best friends are homosexual females who are planning to conceive through artificial insemination. They have "fully approved their lifestyle"
and are excellent candidates for parenthood. I suspect you have no homosexual friends, know little about people wired for sexuality differently than you and subsequently have bizarre notions about homosexuals because of it. Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Homosexuality is not a choice, nor a defect. It's just part of how things are. Hell, you can find homosexual behavior in the broader animal world, but you can also find examples of all behavior, good and bad, there... so it's pointless to bring 'the natural world' into it.

Being Anti-Gay is, without a doubt, bigotry. Just replace the word 'gay' in any anti-gay sentence, such as 'gays shouldn't be allowed to marry' or 'gays shouldn't be allowed to raise children' with a word like... 'black' or 'interracial' and you'll see just how bigoted it is. to wit: 'Interracial couples shouldn't be allowed to marry' or 'Blacks shouldn't be allowed in the military'. See? Bigotry!

As for homosexual couples raising children: A loving homosexual couple is ALWAYS going to be a healthier environment than an unhealthy heterosexual one when it comes to raising children. It's the health of the environment in which children are raised that is paramount in their ability to become intelligent, well-adjusted adults. No baby raised by a gay couple is going to 'become' gay. Unless they already are. Just like no one who is straight is going to 'change teams'.

And what about all the straight couples that enjoy oral and/or anal sex? i mean, that's not in accordance with 'the birds and the bees'.... or what about people who have sex for reasons other than pro-creation?

What's this 'gay agenda" anyway? mandatory attendance of musical theatre?

for the record, i'm straight and flamboyantly gay people annoy the hell out of me, i dunno, just something about their personalities i find grating. I just don't feel the need to interfere with whatever love and happiness they find in their lives.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

lmao spinning words!

He was mentioning would mcdonald's do the same for Al Queda as well.

People make me laugh.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FuzzyDunlop
As for homosexual couples raising children: A loving homosexual couple is ALWAYS going to be a healthier environment than an unhealthy heterosexual one when it comes to raising children. It's the health of the environment in which children are raised that is paramount in their ability to become intelligent, well-adjusted adults. No baby raised by a gay couple is going to 'become' gay. Unless they already are. Just like no one who is straight is going to 'change teams'.

What's this 'gay agenda" anyway? mandatory attendance of musical theatre?

for the record, i'm straight and flamboyantly gay people annoy the hell out of me, i dunno, just something about their personalities i find grating. I just don't feel the need to interfere with whatever love and happiness they find in their lives.

LOL You ever heard of Bi-sexual people? Straight people get converted all the time. Gay people find it a challenge to convert straight people. If they say no to that then they are being a hypocrite.Hell, I have seen some documentary that homosexuals will be "friends" with straight people that are married. When the married couple breaks up that homosexual tries to move in. But according to O'reilly I believe the 10% has increased more lately. I believe it should be 20% of the population has turned homosexual or bi-sexual.

Also with your last statement I agree as well.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Geez. Now I'm wishing for the headline: Obama Considers Ignoramus Death Penalty by Executive Order.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
O'riely should have chosen his words a little better but he was close to the truth.
Yea I said it!
There is something wrong with gay people. They can do as they please but there is still something "wrong" about any same sex couple.
It goes against nature. Men were made to be with women and vice verse.
What are the advantages to being gay? What purpose does it serve?
And please do not tell me that they were born this way. Some of them maybe but I doubt very many.
If they are born that way then it is a birth defect and we need to find the cure!
It is my opinion that some sexual tendencies are addictive. If you are drawn to it and give in to it then you are hooked!
Look at pediphiles. Most will tell you that they can not stop abusing children to get their thrills. Are they born this way also? If so then we defiantly need to find a cure!!!
This world is becoming way to politicaly correct.
Being gay is no way to be.....GET OVER IT

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join