It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK Cmon! Go to @%$#%@% WORK!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
To be honest, I'm just sick of the fact that you have a job and you're complaining.

I've been unemployed for almost a full year now. I am a college graduate and cannot get hired ANYWHERE. That includes the burger flipping jobs.

Any time someone complains about their job, I just smile and walk off mid-sentence. I'd work sewage for minimum wage at this point. FOR SHAME!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I thought we established that Wukky was basically jealous and moaning for pretty much no reason quite early on?

This is the rant thread... If he wants to moan about having a job and a roof over his head and so on, leave him to it.

I personally hope his room-mate reads this thread and verbally kicks his ass

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I personally hope his room-mate reads this thread and verbally kicks his ass

Me too. I was wondering why are person who makes 60,000 a year in michigan needs a roommate in the first place.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

There are so many holes in your links. The over-simplified answer in the yahoo answers link is laughable. A woman can't just go and tell her ex that she wants more child support and he has to pay it. She has to take him to court first.

None of the other links really explain exactly when after a court order is made that the state of Florida considers late enough to take away an individuals license. The links also do not explain how child support orders work while a couple is going through a divorce. Does the state date the child support from the moment the divorce is filed? Does child support get figured and ordered at that time or do they wait until the end of the divorce? We don't know, it doesn't say specifically how they determine a persons license gets taken away.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by snowflake_obsidian

Do you honestly think that people lose their licence for being a couple days late on their child support?
dor.myflorida.com...
There you go straight from florida. You don't pay they take your crap.

A child support order tells the parents what they must do to support their children. Enforcing child support orders means getting the parent to do what the order says.

Some of the ways we get parents to pay are:
Notify the parents when they miss payments
Suspend Florida driver licenses
Take IRS tax refunds
Take tax refunds to pay past due support
Take Florida Lottery winnings if over $600
Take support payments from unemployment and worker's compensation
Tell employers to take payments from paychecks
Place liens on the parent's car, boat, or other property
Report past due support to credit agencies
Place a hold and take money from bank accounts
Take the case to court because the parent did not do what the order says
Work with the court to issue a writ, also known as an arrest warrant. If you would like to see if there is a writ on your case, please use the Department of Revenue's Writ Search Site.
Parents can avoid these actions by paying their child support and doing what the order says.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hm if I remember correctly you frequently access ATS from work.

I'd say that's a benefit that neither your room mate nor I have.

Still, you make your opportunities in life. Complaining, venting, will continue to get you nowhere.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join